Conquer Club

Rating abuse [closed] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Rating abuse [closed] BG

Postby jltile1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:05 am

ALL of CC

Accused:

ALL of CC

The accused are suspected of:

Bullshit ratings

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: OK I have got BS ratings and want talk about them but further more talk about the C and scandle you have to fix this or I'm calling every rating that was bs to the table. This can't go on I get bullshit ratings as do other players for no reason. If I don't get a response I will call every bad rating I got
Major jltile1

Re: Rating abuse

Postby jltile1 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Every bad rating needs a look
Major jltile1

Postby eggrollonedolla on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:33 am

Idk about the bad ratings but why your looking at that page anyway notice the verbal abuse he responds in kind with.

I believe more people need to use abusive language on the interwebs. I believe it would slow down global drug trade by making people seem tougher than they really are.
Captain eggrollonedolla

Postby clangfield on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 am

jltile1 wrote:ALL of CC

Accused:

ALL of CC

The accused are suspected of:

Bullshit ratings

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: OK I have got BS ratings and want talk about them but further more talk about the C and scandle you have to fix this or I'm calling every rating that was bs to the table. This can't go on I get bullshit ratings as do other players for no reason. If I don't get a response I will call every bad rating I got

This would be funny if it weren't so sad.
So you had a bad day, no need to take it out on all of CC.
I'm not sure what you mean by "C and scandle" [sic]... however do remember that officially 3 is an average rating, so you won't get any mod support for a scandal when you're averaging 4.6 and the majority of your ratings are above average.
As mentioned, though, responding to every less-than-5 rating with a worse-than-acceptable insult is hardly the way to change things.
Report an individual for giving persistently (ie 5 or more) unjustifiably bad ratings, and something might be done.
Develop a persecution complex because you get a few "imperfect" ratings, and you'll get nowhere.
Lieutenant clangfield

Return to Closed C&A Reports