Conquer Club

CYOC II Game Over!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CYOC II [15/17] D2: Getting the Axe

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:55 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Gilligan wrote::-$ :-$ :-$

it's nighttime :-$

I don't see a lynch scene Mr. Jumps-on-the-wagon-scum-pants.

Whooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa We got a badass over here
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby pancakemix on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Vote Count

Blake - 1 (Doom)
Neb - 1 ( DJ)
Doom - 8 (Aage, SW, spiesr, edoc, Neb, saf, TFO, Gilligan)

Doom is lynched. Scene upcoming
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby pancakemix on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:03 pm

The sun hung low over the town, peeking over the horizon and stretching its red light to make darkness long. At the gallows, there stood a gril, a rope around her neck. She had spoken against one who had slept all day, and found herself receiving the town's ire. What they did not know was that she had sworn to protect them, even if it meant losing her life. This girl, who had slain giants, found herself outspoken and outcast. The ground beneath her dropped, and her struggling legs soon ceased their thrash.

DoomYoshi - Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan) Elite Bodyguard has been lynched

Click image to enlarge.

Night 2. Send in actions by July 11 at 23:59 ET.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Re: CYOC II [14/17] N2: Attack On Titan

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:11 pm

Lol. I'm a grill.
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: CYOC II [14/17] N2: Attack On Titan

Postby pancakemix on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Thrall had been silent for many days. When the town's morning headcount proved two short, a volunteer was sent to rouse Blake from what was believed to be an overly long sleep. But there was no waking Thrall from this sleep, it appeared. The Orc chieftain had been completely hacked to bits. What was once a defender of the people was now only a bloody mess.

Blakebowling - Thrall (World of Warcraft) - Town Jailkeeper has been killed!

Click image to enlarge.

There was still the matter of the second missing person, and it didn't take long to determine who it was. The lab of Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz was completely gone, with only a crater in its place. It was presumed to be an experiment gone horribly wrong at first, but the doctor hadn't been working on any explosives. Some said they saw a figure approach the lab with some dynamite earlier.

Sheepofdumb - Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) - Town Mad Scientist has been killed!

Click image to enlarge.

Day 3 go. 7 to lynch. Deadline is 23:59 ET on July 22nd.
Epic Win

Re: CYOC II [12/17] D3: The Doctor and the Orc

Postby Gilligan on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 pm

It's wrong to name a character after ketchup. Just sayin'.
Captain Gilligan

Postby sheepofdumb on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 pm

Boo! I was just putting the mad in mad scientist. Why'd you have to go and kill me?
I AM MASTER SHEEP, TEH AWESOME

DoomYoshi wrote:Test it on me. Tree stump is my favorite role anyway lol. Next time I am picking Wispy Woods as my character.
Corporal sheepofdumb

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:46 pm

Yikes! If people keep dying at this pace, I'm going to go bald! oh wait...
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:43 pm

So, who vigged Blake? I can't say I'm torn up about it as he wasn't contributing anyway.

I have nothing to contribute from the night. Let's see if there are any big findings to come up.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm also concluding that someone vigged blake because there was only one NK from Night 1. Kind of unlikely for the SKer to also hit the same guy due to the reflecting flavor of the kill.
Captain safariguy5

Postby new guy1 on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:So, who vigged Blake? I can't say I'm torn up about it as he wasn't contributing anyway.

I have nothing to contribute from the night. Let's see if there are any big findings to come up.

Im hoping that wasnt a serious question, because if it was then Im going to have to FOS you for rolefishing.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Gilligan on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Well if someone's night action got something...
Captain Gilligan

Postby StubbsKVM on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:08 am

Can't say I'm sad to see blake die. Why would you want to out a vig, Neb?
And what's a mad scientist? :-s
Corporal StubbsKVM

Postby strike wolf on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 am

Dont have much time so I'll have to make this quick. vote newguy I found his attitude fairly wishy washy yesterday and havent been a fan of his overall play.

Also fos neb for asking who the vig was. This could be an innocent misunderstanding between us but I dont like the potential role fishing. Id be tempted to vote for you over Newguy if not for your innocent investigation result.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 pm

strike wolf wrote:Dont have much time so I'll have to make this quick. vote newguy I found his attitude fairly wishy washy yesterday and havent been a fan of his overall play.

Also fos neb for asking who the vig was. This could be an innocent misunderstanding between us but I dont like the potential role fishing. Id be tempted to vote for you over Newguy if not for your innocent investigation result.
StubbsKVM wrote:Can't say I'm sad to see blake die. Why would you want to out a vig, Neb?
And what's a mad scientist? :-s

Well, that didn't take long for people to start making assumptions about my post. It was more of a rhetorical questions than actually expecting the vig to come out. And honestly, the vig is more of a help for mafia than town at this point. He's more likely to kill town, so I don't think mafia will target the vig anyway.

So, only one killing faction...mafia. Do we consider the possibility of a cult recruiter at all? Seems like a very big game to only have town vs. mafia.

Postby Gilligan on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:11 pm

I took that as he was asking if a cop or something like that had any leads, not asking for a potential vig to out.
Captain Gilligan

Postby edocsil on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:So, who vigged Blake? I can't say I'm torn up about it as he wasn't contributing anyway.

Big FOS. You would be hung for this if you weren't inno under inv already. IMO you should still be killed for it.

I could lean towards NG, but I want to do some reading before weighing in definitively.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:56 pm

edocsil wrote:

Big FOS. You would be hung for this if you weren't inno under inv already. IMO you should still be killed for it.

I could lean towards NG, but I want to do some reading before weighing in definitively.

Yeah.. It's an odd question, and it's hard to believe the "It's a rhetorical question" part to his explanation.

Also, what would a Third Party show up as for my investigation? (Say neb is SK, would he show up as Inno, Maf, TP?)
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:58 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Yeah.. It's an odd question, and it's hard to believe the "It's a rhetorical question" part to his explanation.

Also, what would a Third Party show up as for my investigation? (Say neb is SK, would he show up as Inno, Maf, TP?)

EBWOP: Or would it depend on the mod?
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Argh, I hate triple posting. I'm curious as to why DJFireside never unvoted neb despite my investigation? Just laziness? Don't believe the bald guy? (Eh?) Or..
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby edocsil on Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 pm

3rd is usually ino.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby / on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Geeze! I'm conflicted, on one hand chopping people to bits, and copious use of dynamite is AWESOME. On the other hand, I'm sad that neither blake or sheep are valid targets anymore. (Huh, was I suppose to feel bad that townies were murderfied? Oh, right, uh boohoo or something.)

Serial killers are third party, but they often have godfather "Youz guyz didn't see nuttin'" investigation immunity powers.
If the killer is town, then I applaud their right to randomly explode and/or slice their way through as many causalities it takes to hit the remaining scummies, this game is hard! Sitting on our hands will acomplished nothing but *cencored ramblings redacted.*
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:31 pm

/ wrote:Geeze! I'm conflicted, on one hand chopping people to bits, and copious use of dynamite is AWESOME. On the other hand, I'm sad that neither blake or sheep are valid targets anymore. (Huh, was I suppose to feel bad that townies were murderfied? Oh, right, uh boohoo or something.)

Serial killers are third party, but they often have godfather "Youz guyz didn't see nuttin'" investigation immunity powers.
If the killer is town, then I applaud their right to randomly explode and/or slice their way through as many causalities it takes to hit the remaining scummies, this game is hard! Sitting on our hands will accomplished nothing but *censored ramblings redacted.*
Whoopsies, I hit the submit button instead of preview, darn my numb, sat-on hands!

ahem, like I was saying, we can't necessarily trust cop results, they help, but ultimately just playing follow the cop can screw us in this setting.
I'm also tempted to vote Neb in lieu of a better case, but it seems a bit silly to start there.

Sorry, I'm still pretty busy, but I'll reread some stuff soon too.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby aage on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:37 am

Not rolefishing at all...

I'd actually like a claim from Neb just so I know why I shouldn't be voting him. His framing speech on yesterday's vote and now this... Yes, in any other case this would be highly suspicious.

Received and used godpowers again, btw.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:11 am

aage wrote:

Not rolefishing at all...

I'd actually like a claim from Neb just so I know why I shouldn't be voting him. His framing speech on yesterday's vote and now this... Yes, in any other case this would be highly suspicious.

Received and used godpowers again, btw.

Yah, I must be rolefishing with my vague question, and obscure hint at waiting to see if night actions reveal anything. I mean, look at all the roles I outted with my clever and deceptive trick to get everyone out in the open! It's a good thing that nobody else ever does this blatantly scummy trick or we might have to attack them as well...oh, wait...
aage wrote:I'd actually like a claim from Neb
=D> =D> =D> =D>
Yet somehow, he will justify his rolefishing as "scum hunting."

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives