Conquer Club

Rock N' Roll Mafia 3/14 Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 6/14 D6: Burnt Out

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Commander9 wrote:A seriously hate this computer for the double posts... FML.

And I just realized what I have done. Good game. Go town.
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Crap, that doesnt help. GG comm. :/ To go ahead and clear myself, I am going to say once again. I can clear myself via preventing a lynch. What is so hard to understand about this? If I have to prove it, I will prove it.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Commander9 wrote:
Commander9 wrote:A seriously hate this computer for the double posts... FML.

And I just realized what I have done. Good game. Go town.

Well damn, I hope strike is forgiving. I have not reviewed nebs posts because I am video calling someone I havent talked to in awhile.

I was the last person on stubbs' wagon? Then why did the day not end at the top of page 30, where I had to unvote because I thought we had less votes, and I actually put him at L2. I hammered because I withdrew my vote, otherwise I would not have been the last person on the wagon.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Um... edit much?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:50 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Um... edit much?

um... skim much? Thats why he is saying gg go town.
Cadet ghostly447

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 10/14 D4: Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Dead

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:06 pm

The following posts are all in order, one right after the other, after the other.

show

Now alone, they dont look strange, but he went from stubbs, to IB (who was not on his list of suspects) after defending him just two posts prior. Of course, both were scum, but overall I feel like he threw them under the bus at the whim of blending in. I know its not alot, but he did a damn good job of covering up his tracks, provided hes the mafia and we're not being fooled... Thats all I got.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 pm

ghostly447 wrote:Crap, that doesnt help. GG comm. :/ To go ahead and clear myself, I am going to say once again. I can clear myself via preventing a lynch. What is so hard to understand about this? If I have to prove it, I will prove it.

Sorry guys, I am ghost not new guy1. He took my username coming onto this site so when I saw it I thought it was me. Hasnt happened in awhile, so I am sorry. Lol
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:12 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:Crap, that doesnt help. GG comm. :/ To go ahead and clear myself, I am going to say once again. I can clear myself via preventing a lynch. What is so hard to understand about this? If I have to prove it, I will prove it.

Sorry guys, I am ghost not new guy1. He took my username coming onto this site so when I saw it I thought it was me. Hasnt happened in awhile, so I am sorry. Lol

Point you made is however valid, jackass :P
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:21 pm

This is a snipit from the first quote new guy just gave:

2. Spiesr seems to be townish, as I’m pretty sure there are two roleblockers, and he would be the town one, with a confirmed action last night.
3. governor, bulletproof, philosopher, double voter and hider are easier to fake/can be mafia roles, so Ghostly, Stubbs, Newguy, Dazza and Iron have the least favorable claims.
3a. Of these 5, there are a roleblocker and a busdriver and one other mafia (grunt?).
3b. Of these 5, I feel that governor and hider can be proven at some point…Ghostly can halt a lynch, and Iron can let us know who he’s hiding behind (although, with a busdriver, that does get tricky…).

Pretty sure there are two role blockers in "2." and saying of the 5 there is a roleblocker and busdriver in the very next point you made. IDK if that makes a difference to anyone. IDK, now that comm9 confirmed that neb may well be town watcher, I cant shake the feeling its still you. I guess I have to go through stuff when I get time.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Commander9 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Would like to post more, but I won't until Wolf makes his judgement.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby strike wolf on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:09 pm

I have cut people some slack on the edit rule before. I think it best that I should stick with that now. That being said, mistake or intentional if you edit another post, I'll forget about this little exemption quick enough.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:39 pm

ghostly447 wrote:

I thought I was on the last page already. I hate when there is more than a page to read through.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:41 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:

I thought I was on the last page already. I hate when there is more than a page to read through.

I know the feeling all too well. Sorry for being a smartass 8-[ Now I will wait for C9 to go ahead and post what he was looking to say.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby Commander9 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 pm

new guy1 wrote:I was the last person on stubbs' wagon? Then why did the day not end at the top of page 30, where I had to unvote because I thought we had less votes, and I actually put him at L2. I hammered because I withdrew my vote, otherwise I would not have been the last person on the wagon.

My point is that at first you clear him as no suspicions at all, then you don't think he's suspicious but vote him anyways and put him L-2 and then suddenly scared (WIFOM) that this may implicate you, you unvote. I realize that part of if it is wifom and at first I discounted some of things you've done in this game as just making mistakes, because last time I've played, you were a new player who was scummy by definition :p

However, after noticing more and how you play now, you've developed significantly and you play quite well - which means I can no longer ignore stuff like that. My theory is that (assuming you're scum) you were confused and couldn't decide how to play it as - your teammate was between a rock and a hard place and you were trying to see if you can avoid seeing him lynched but at the same time appearing town and participating in the events. Of course, I've been wrong before, but that's my current read.

ghostly447 wrote:Pretty sure there are two role blockers in "2." and saying of the 5 there is a roleblocker and busdriver in the very next point you made. IDK if that makes a difference to anyone. IDK, now that comm9 confirmed that neb may well be town watcher, I cant shake the feeling its still you. I guess I have to go through stuff when I get time.

I wouldn't say confirmed - it was out there for everyone to see. We can't be a 100% certain - but it's extremely unlikely that he did not have a watching action of some sorts early on (or if he was mafia, that means that mafia had that).

Anyways - what I wanted to say last night...

1) First of all, we have plenty of time to talk this through, so lets not rush everything.
2) I'd love *EVERYONE* to post their 3 preferred lynches in that order and why. Also, if you've been holding on to some information, if you have suspicions, if there's something else that we missed, it's a good time to let us know.
3) I plan to go through all posts of the 2 scum to see if I can stumble on something.
4) Lastly, as of now, newguy1 is my by far favourite person to lynch.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 pm

I guess ISOed new guy, neb and dazza. Dazza is clear, by virtue of role-balance rules.
Neb is cleared, for the main reason that like me, he doubted spiesr to the bitter end - always thinking he was scummy until he was dead.

New guy
Ghost
Neb
Comm
Dazza
Doom

Is my list... Sorry to put you up top comm,but I hear of mafia masons more frequently than I hear of mafia DVS
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you for the comment about my development, however since it is being used to prosecute me, Im gonna say "I have not developed in the slightest :D". All jokes aside, thank you.

Doom, ghost has offered to prove his role, so maybe he will just have to stop his own lynch tomorrow, provided we dont lynch neb and win today :D. I dont see your reasoning in neb being cleared as spiesr was our roleblocker, and stepped up and said so when I was roleblocked. Now the kill went through that day, he role blocked me, so what role can you possibly think I have that is scum implemented? Also, to commander, Im pretty sure I said something about I trusted stubbs' claim, but because we had to get a lynch done and I was split between everyone (Im horrible at sorting out FC's) that I was willing to go with the lynch on him. I withdrew my vote because I did not want a speed lynch (in case of town) and I did not know if everyone was done speaking at that point. I feel like the day went on at least a couple other pages after that point, but dont quote me on it. Ill correct it in my next post if it is wrong and nobody else does it prior to that. (In case you didnt get the point of the last sentence, since the day lasted [possibly] two more pages, obviously we werent done discussing).
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Oh, and also, my list of scum possibilities.

neb
dazza (not because of his role, but because of his quietness throughout this day)
ghost
doom/com (obviously because you are both masons, so you get the same ranking)
new guy1 (this result may be a little biased)
Sergeant new guy1

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:07 pm

After further review, I am going to drop off the neb case. C9 made a few good points that would make it hard to prove Neb is not who he says he is. However, I will now address that I still dont see the logic in lynching new guy1, but will to progress this, because if he is who he says he is, then that leave dazza who has not posted in the past 3 days, and on top of that, has not made a post of substance since D5. Seems very odd that the other 5 players are trying to hash it out and dazza, though there has been a lot of development throughout the day as to trying to piece things together, has not added his two cents to it. So to answer to C9 now, my top lynch candidates are:

New guy *Purely to see if he is in fact who he says he is*
dazza because he has been quiet this whole time and there is a lot of stuff going on
Neb because if new guy is who he says he is, its either dazza or neb
And I wont bother naming myself, doom, and C9 because if doom and C9 are mafia then they may have had the overall ballsiest claim of mafia history and I can count myself out because I wont drive to lynch myself for obvious reasons and I can prove myself at any given time I am needed.

Now I am going to say that Spiesr CONFIRMED new guy got blocked N4, and New guy claims to have been blocked N5. So if he was blocked N4 and there was still a kill, and..I gotta break this up or it will be confusing.

N4: NG gets blocked, spiesr confirms
Still a night kill. Lynch IB, he is dead

-If there is another confirmed N4 block, we can rule out NG being the roleblocker (the commonly believed last mafia role) because he was confirmed blocked, oh we have neb claiming he was blocked N4. So by that logic, that cleared new guy does it not?

If not:

N5: NG got blocked, was not confirmed
Neb was blocked, was not confirmed

-spiesr could have blocked 1 of them, and the mafia RB blocked one of them, or one of them could be lying. HOWEVER, we know that one of them is telling the truth because there was a kill last night, and at least one of them could have been blocked.

The chances of a mafia double voter not stealing votes, but rather actually having double vote powers from the get go is very..rare if not illogical (because they may as well have another mafia if that was the case) so we know one of them is lying, so now I am going to say no matter what, in my head I have to say its either neb or new guy1. IDC who we lynch today, but if we dont slam mafia, we get them tomorrow. I know I said dazza up top, but that because if I missed something on dazza and it helps get someone else to confirm its dazza, thats good with me. Actually, scratch that my votes still on neb. I still do not believe that new guy would come out and claim his role when we didnt even have a lead. There would be absolutely no reason for it.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:38 pm

new guy1 wrote:Thank you for the comment about my development, however since it is being used to prosecute me, Im gonna say "I have not developed in the slightest :D". All jokes aside, thank you.

Doom, ghost has offered to prove his role, so maybe he will just have to stop his own lynch tomorrow, provided we dont lynch neb and win today :D. I dont see your reasoning in neb being cleared as spiesr was our roleblocker, and stepped up and said so when I was roleblocked. Now the kill went through that day, he role blocked me, so what role can you possibly think I have that is scum implemented? Also, to commander, Im pretty sure I said something about I trusted stubbs' claim, but because we had to get a lynch done and I was split between everyone (Im horrible at sorting out FC's) that I was willing to go with the lynch on him. I withdrew my vote because I did not want a speed lynch (in case of town) and I did not know if everyone was done speaking at that point. I feel like the day went on at least a couple other pages after that point, but dont quote me on it. Ill correct it in my next post if it is wrong and nobody else does it prior to that. (In case you didnt get the point of the last sentence, since the day lasted [possibly] two more pages, obviously we werent done discussing).

If you are correct, and there were only 3 scum, you don`t have to worry about death. Sit down and take it like a man.

vote new guy
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:43 pm

I hate to poke holes in the case thats meant to defend me (I guess is how Im reading it), but I was blocked N3... Not N4...

FP- I already said in like, one of my first case posts against neb that it was me or him, that I didnt care, it was only a matter of time left.
Sergeant new guy1

Re: Rock N' Roll Mafia 10/14 D4: Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Dead

Postby Commander9 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

Another thing to note is this post:

new guy1 wrote:Very good news in fact. Two of the people on stubb's lynch were mafia. We need only select between those who lynched stubbs, as the rest are cleared (as long as you believe me, of course).

Here are actual votes (red means dead):

strike wolf wrote:Vote Count

Stubbs (5)-Spiesr, Jonty, Neb, IB, Dazza, newguy
IB (3)-Commander, Stubbs, Doomyoshi

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline tonight at 11 EST

Which means that if we lynch NG and he flips town, we can narrow down our lynches. Basically, if NG flips Town, he clears everyone except for Nebs and Dazza as he said there's 3 mafia and 2 would be already dead. If he flips scum, we will win most likely (assuming 1 mafia).

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that posted their input. Before we commit, I would like to hear from Dazza and Neb as any information can only help and can be used for good.

Basically, this post completely clears myself, Yoshi and Ghostly (whatever happens), which means we can focus on the rest. I think we are in a very good position right now and as long as we don't throw, we'll easily win.
Lieutenant Commander9

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:04 pm

Commander9 wrote:Another thing to note is this post:

new guy1 wrote:Very good news in fact. Two of the people on stubb's lynch were mafia. We need only select between those who lynched stubbs, as the rest are cleared (as long as you believe me, of course).

Which means that if we lynch NG and he flips town, we can narrow down our lynches. Basically, if NG flips Town, he clears everyone except for Nebs and Dazza as he said there's 3 mafia and 2 would be already dead. If he flips scum, we will win most likely (assuming 1 mafia).

Also, I'd like to thank everyone that posted their input. Before we commit, I would like to hear from Dazza and Neb as any information can only help and can be used for good.

Basically, this post completely clears myself, Yoshi and Ghostly (whatever happens), which means we can focus on the rest. I think we are in a very good position right now and as long as we don't throw, we'll easily win.

I think I've posted everything I could add.

My thoughts are, lynch new guy. If he turns out to be town, then we lynch Dazza...who can stop the lynch to prove his role...after that, I give up, because I would be at a loss as to who the final mafia is...
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Nebuchadnezer wrote:

My thoughts are, lynch new guy. If he turns out to be town, then we lynch Dazza...who can stop the lynch to prove his role...after that, I give up, because I would be at a loss as to who the final mafia is...

Are you trying to say dazza is the governor?
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 am

I can agree for the town's sake that I need to go to increase the odds of our success.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nebuchadnezer on Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 am

ghostly447 wrote:
Nebuchadnezer wrote:

Are you trying to say dazza is the governor?

Huh? No. Weren't we listing the order we would lynch? I think it's new guy for the final mafia. If he is actually town, then I would look at Dazza as mafia. If Dazza is truly a governor, then he can stop his own lynch...thus confirming his role. This is all a bunch of "ifs" and "could be" thoughts.
Sergeant 1st Class Nebuchadnezer

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives