Conquer Club

Maintenance??

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Maintenance??

Postby swt pimp on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:21 am

so if there is maintenance going on with the site, why is extra time not alloted to the games? I planned to take my turn two hours ago and the site was down. Now i miss my turn cause the prompt said the site wouldnt be up till 1000 EST......If these are scheduled maintenance, maybe a little heads up would be nice or i would have taken the turns last night!
Major swt pimp

Re: Maintenance??

Postby macbone on Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:24 am

They turned the clock back, swt pimp. They had to go with the last update, so games were moved back a few turns. Don't worry, you didn't miss any turns, but several turns that had been played were lost, and they'll be played again.
Colonel macbone

Postby ebt1972 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 am

I sense a paradox now. Will i need to attain the same level of inebriation I played my last moves under? :D
Sergeant 1st Class ebt1972

Postby Jippd on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

swt pimp wrote:so if there is maintenance going on with the site, why is extra time not alloted to the games? I planned to take my turn two hours ago and the site was down. Now i miss my turn cause the prompt said the site wouldnt be up till 1000 EST......If these are scheduled maintenance, maybe a little heads up would be nice or i would have taken the turns last night!

Check out this link if you haven't yet swt pimp: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=196808#p4304931

It's from the admins explaining the situation. It was not scheduled maintenance as the message on the home page showed at one time.
Major Jippd

Return to Conquer Club Discussion