Conquer Club

release dates for the maps don't match the release dates on

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

release dates for the maps don't match the release dates on

Postby greenoaks on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:14 pm

The release dates for the maps don't match the release dates on Gallery Index: Completed Maps

Which is correct?
Sergeant greenoaks

Re: release dates for the maps don't match the release dates

Postby agentcom on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:48 am

greenoaks wrote:The release dates for the maps don't match the release dates on Gallery Index: Completed Maps

Which is correct?

I would put money on the Gallery being correct. There have been a couple maps that we've noticed don't quite match up. Not sure where the data came from for the maps page. But there's been talk of enhancing that page in the future, so hopefully that will all get addressed.
Colonel agentcom

Postby thenobodies80 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

The dates on the gallery index in the foundry are the same of headlines and when the map is unlocked, at least from the moment that i started to write and manage that list.
The dates on the maps tab (under "the game" ), well i think they match when they were uploaded.
Said that, I' m not sure that the list on the maps is correct. I'm pretty sure the first 3 were classic, far east and usa.
And you know i've spent many and many hours to collect data about maps for the my own gallery....( btw i''ll release an updated version soon :-$ )
Sergeant 1st Class thenobodies80

Postby greenoaks on Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:09 pm

thenobodies80 wrote:The dates on the gallery index in the foundry are the same of headlines and when the map is unlocked, at least from the moment that i started to write and manage that list.
The dates on the maps tab (under "the game" ), well i think they match when they were uploaded.
Said that, I' m not sure that the list on the maps is correct. I'm pretty sure the first 3 were classic, far east and usa.
And you know i've spent many and many hours to collect data about maps for the my own gallery....( btw i''ll release an updated version soon :-$ )

yes, the USA one is what threw me and there is a 3 month difference in the dates.
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Conquer Club Discussion