Brought to you by the Entertainment Team
Freemiums can participate, but will need 1 game slot open at all times.
Welcome to the Official CC Halloween Tournament for 2010, there is a lot of spooky fun to be had! It's time to trick or treat in your neighbourhood, will you be the one who gets the costume? Or the most candy? Will you carve the best jack-o'-lantern? Or perhaps you tell the best ghost stories? Sign-up and see if you can rise to the top!
Map: World 2.1 (round 1), Madness (r2), Halloween Hollows (r3), Monsters (r4)
Players per game: 2 (r1), 7 (r2), 4 (r3), 4 (r4)
Game Type: Standard (r1&3), Terminator (r2), Assassin (r4)
Initial Troops: Automatic
Play Order: Sequential
Fog of War: Off
Round Length: Casual
Round 1 (224 players): All the kids around the world are preparing to go trick or treating, however there is only 1 costume left in your local shop. The winner of a matchup (best of 3 series) gets a costume and can go trick or treating in the neighbourhood.
Round 2 (112 players): Children, in groups of 7, go door to door trick or treating and all of them want to get the most candy. Person who gathers most candies in one household (most kills in your game) gets to participate in next event.
Round 3 (16 players): It's party time and there is a competition to see who can carve the best looking jack-o'-lantern. Best artist from each group (game) advances to final challenge.
Round 4 (4 players): Time for ghost talks around the bonfire. Best story teller (winner of the final game) is announced the star of the evening!
The winner of the tournament will receive 12 months Premium membership, runner-ups will receive 3 months Premium membership and all 4 finalists will be rewarded with a general achievement medal. Prize is donated by Entertainment team.
- All pairs/groups are created randomly.
- Round 2 tiebreaker will be a game played between the players in a tie. In case of a 2 player tie, best of 3 series will be used.
- Tournament begins on CC Time: 2010-11-01 15:00:00; this is the date when first games are made and sent out. If tournament doesn't fill by that date then the start will be pushed to CC Time: 2010-11-06 15:00:00.
- Start has been postponed approximately 48 hours from the latest date said.
- This tournament is part of Official Halloween Event 2010.
- Signing up to the tournament counts only when posted to this topic.
- Any issues will be solved by the tournament organiser and her word is final.