Conquer Club

rematch options

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

rematch options

Postby bigg chief on Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:02 am

I propose a rematch option, in this option u would be able to automatically re generate the same game options and same team sets, I.E if bigg chief was red in 1st came he would be automatically set as red in rematch and so on and so on for the re match.

In this option if team 2 won and beat team 1 for 35 , u would play for the same amount of points that u lost ,as it stands if you re match you can usually only regain certain amount of pts , NOT the EXACT of points LOST .
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Re: rematch options

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:36 pm

I don't see the point of this...you can make a game with the same settings...
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Gold Knight on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Army of GOD wrote:I don't see the point of this...you can make a game with the same settings...

Think this would only be a benefit to high-ranking teams, as the suggestion states they could win all of their points back through the rematch. Dont think this will be implemented, as it would take away some incentives of low ranks trying to beat teams of high ranks.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:44 pm

I think it's just to simplify the invite system... although I would agree with you, AoG. This is more suited for chess, especially when you want a rematch from a certain move, which most chess sites have (although when you start from a certain move the game becomes unrated).

Unless he's also arguing for the same drops? idk, bug it seems pointless.

-TG

Edit: ah for the same amount of points lost. No, that's just dumb. If you don't wanna lose points, don't play.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby greenoaks on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 pm

it would be convenient if someone clicked rematch and if all others accepted then a game was created with everyone in the same order and teams. points would have to be calculated on that game alone, not what the first game went for.
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Archived Suggestions