Conquer Club

Noted Adam666 point dumping [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Adam666 point dumping [ka]

Postby bdretske on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36 am

Accused:

adam666

The accused are suspected of:

Point dumping

Game number(s):
a search through all of his recent games

Comments:
Not sure how he made it this far without getting reported, but he dumped from 2200+ to 46. Almost cost me a ton of points as he joined one of my games I created and for some reason actually tried... this has to be against the rules, right?
Major bdretske

Re: Adam666 point dumping

Postby lanyards on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:31 am

This isn't a case of point dumping, but rather a glorious feature of automated tournaments here at CC where players who haven't logged in for a while are still thrown into tournament games, giving away free points and wins in the tournament! /s

It sucks for people who have emergencies or for whatever reason cannot tend to their turns for a period of time. Rather than just losing points in their active games, they lose points for games in all the tournaments they planned on playing in. It also sucks for their opponents (like yourself) they play against whenever they do return, since their rank does not reflect their skill.

Adam seems to be an extreme case of this feature, having pages full of tournament games he automatically joins and losing hundreds of games in a row.
WANT AN ADVANTAGE WHILE WORKING TOWARDS MEDALS?
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=529&t=226714
Major lanyards

Postby bdretske on Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:01 am

I guess I didn’t know you can set your account to automatically enter all tournaments. Its still purposely losing games in my mind. I foe’d him so he can’t join my games anymore. I guess if it isn’t against the rules, this thread can be cleared.
Major bdretske

Postby Kevi on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:35 am

If you are entered for a tournament you will continue to be scheduled for all available games. It's not a question of setting your account for this. Adam has been ill for several months and has just recovered enough to play again. He contacted me and other players to ask if was ok for him to start taking turns again and I think the answer was a unanimous yes.
Lieutenant Kevi

Postby betiko on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:40 am

Interesting issue. I don t remember such extreme cases.
Can we really blame that adam guy? It's impossible to prove he joined so many autotournaments knowing he wouldn t be able to play them at some point.
I mean... we have the right to stop playing cc if we want/need to right? And we have the right to come back.
Once the tournaments have started there is no way to pull out.

If he did it for the most improved medal... he won t qualify for it as you need 800 points if i remember well.
The fun part would be to join and win a battle royale with such score... you would become instantly a conqueror if you win lol.
Major betiko

Postby lanyards on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:51 am

Adam is not to blame, the flaw in the automated tournaments is. Kevi vouched for him that he became too ill to play after joining the tournaments. Things will work themselves out after he plays for a little while and his score will balance out, but it is still unfair to his opponents in the meantime.

And that's a very interesting thought betiko, although currently one cannot become conqueror from winning one battle royale. The maximum amount of points for the 52 player games is 5100, enough for only 2nd on the leaderboard. ;)
WANT AN ADVANTAGE WHILE WORKING TOWARDS MEDALS?
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=529&t=226714
Major lanyards

Re: Adam666 point dumping [ka]

Postby adam666 on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:32 am

I've been a member of cc for 10 years and never been accused of anything . I became ill 6 months ago and cc was the last thing on my mind. Yes I'm sorry for missing a shit load of games but my health is more important next time before u accuse my of something send me a pm and I will explain what happened. Thanks Adam . And my health is back to about 90% that's why I came back as cc is something I've always enjoyed
Cook adam666

Postby MagnusGreeol on Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:32 am

adam666 wrote:I've been a member of cc for 10 years and never been accused of anything . I became ill 6 months ago and cc was the last thing on my mind. Yes I'm sorry for missing a shit load of games but my health is more important next time before u accuse my of something send me a pm and I will explain what happened. Thanks Adam . And my health is back to about 90% that's why I came back as cc is something I've always enjoyed

- Salut Adam! Good to hear your your feeling better bro! And GL in life & WAR! ")
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby bdretske on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm

adam666 wrote:I've been a member of cc for 10 years and never been accused of anything . I became ill 6 months ago and cc was the last thing on my mind. Yes I'm sorry for missing a shit load of games but my health is more important next time before u accuse my of something send me a pm and I will explain what happened. Thanks Adam . And my health is back to about 90% that's why I came back as cc is something I've always enjoyed

As you see in my post, I said if it doesn’t break any rules delete. If anything, it seems that This has brought to light an issue with autojoining tourneys. For the past 6 months, players have been taking free points off of you. Then you come back and join my game and if you win, you’d take max points off of me. I’ve got nothing against you, you were very polite in game and I enjoyed the match, but risking 50 points to win 0 isn’t exactly something many players would like to do.
Major bdretske

Postby bdretske on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 pm

And also, glad you are feeling better. Life is definitely more important than a game.
Major bdretske

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:48 pm

I can not just let this pass by without giving it notice. If you do join a lot of games constantly and you happen to get ill all of the sudden, if you can still manage to access the website, please look for a sitter or inform someone to notify of your situation and probably or hopefully to cover for you. Edit your wall and post something about your current situation for the general public to take notice.

Your current score is 44. I'll give you a month to improve your score to the point that a player must at least get something if he wins over you.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Donelladan on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:27 am

king achilles wrote:I can not just let this pass by without giving it notice. If you do join a lot of games constantly and you happen to get ill all of the sudden, if you can still manage to access the website, please look for a sitter or inform someone to notify of your situation and probably or hopefully to cover for you. Edit your wall and post something about your current situation for the general public to take notice.

Your current score is 44. I'll give you a month to improve your score to the point that a player must at least get something if he wins over you.

Not really sure how to interpret you in this case KA.

This is many life events that could make CC completely irrelevant. I don't think we can or should expect people to care about CC when they are facing big real life problem. ( I don't know anything about adam situation).

Also his score is so low only because of the auto tournaments. If it wasn't for auto tournament he would have only deadbeated the game he joined at the time, not also the tons of game he was auto joined before.
An issue many players ( including myself) raised in the past. Auto tournament doesn't kick out deadbeat, and it's annoying for everyone.
Just saying, without auto tournament I guess he would have been at least close to several hundreds points, thus much less of an issue for everyone.
Also, CC rule doesn't allow people to sit after a month, thus if he had been sitted, he would have probably still be active in many auto tournament and still lost all the points afterwards since he was gone for several months.
Pb is entirely with the auto tournament set up, I don't see anyway he could have avoid the point loss, unless being able to quit the auto tournament, which is impossible.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby iAmCaffeine on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:12 pm

It's unfair to issue an ultimatum if you have no idea the kind of illness Adam was going through. The guy has been playing this game for ten years and never set a foot wrong. Do you not think that if possible, he would have alerted people regarding his situation? Try to have some empathy here KA.

Also, since it's relevant: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=226673
Cook iAmCaffeine

Return to Closed C&A Reports