On January 1st, CC is turning 10! And for our 10th birthday we are putting on quite a party!
CC10 Scoreboard Page
There will a series of 10 Super Royales that will open on each day from Jan 1 to Jan 10. Each Super Royale is entered via a CC10 Token that corresponds to its date. CC01 Token gains entry to the Super Royale opening on January 1, etc.
Unless otherwise specified each Super Royale is 24Hr, Freestyle, Escalating, Sunny, no special features. Below is the schedule of Super Royales. There will be only 1 of each, so they will in First In First Served.
- Jan 1, Classic Royale. 42 spots.
- Jan 2, Darwinian Royale. Madagascar, 24 spots. Fog.
- Jan 3, Maximus Royale. Circus Maximus, 30 spots.
- Jan 4, Global Royale. World 2.1, 113 spots.
- Jan 5, The Colosseum. 52 spots. Fog+Trench.
- Jan 6, Octavian Royale. Battle of Actium. Take part in the famous battle between Augustus, Mark Antony & Cleopatra. 96 spots. Fog.
- Jan 7, Mental Royale. 8 Thoughts, 42 spots. Parachute.
- Jan 8, Checkered Royale. Chinese Checkers. 60 spots. Fog.
- Jan 9, Doodle Royale. 18 spots.
- Jan 10, Monumental Royale. With 160 spots, played on the Hive, this is the biggest Battle Royale in CC history.
The Winner of each Royale will receive a CC10 Cake, which allows entry to the CC10 Finale.
If there are less than 10 winners, or a Cake winner does not enter the Finale by a certain time (Jan 15), additional Cakes will be issued based on the number of CC10 tokens owned.
The CC10 Finale will be one winner takes all game on the Classic map using default settings (Standard Escalating).
First prize is granted to the winner of the CC10 Finale, and second to tenth prizes are grants to the losing finalists. Remaining prizes will get issued based on finish order on the CC10 Scoreboard.
First Prize: $100 Amazon + Red Star + 2500 Credits + CA
2ND-10TH: Blue Star + 250 Credits + CA
How to get CC10 Tokens?
CC10 Tokens can be obtained in the following ways:
- Christmas Event Games played in the Christmas Event, particularly on the Christmas map, will have a chance of dropping CC10 tokens.
- Decade In Review Games qualifying for our Decade In Review (January Challenge) will also have a chance of dropping CC10 Tokens
- Whac-A-Mod A Whac-A-Mod event will run simultaneous with CC10. Aside from its own prizes all Whac-A-Mod games will have a chance of dropping CC10 Tokens.
- CC10 Speed Battle Royales CC10 will be hosting the usual fiesta of Anniversary Speed Battle Royales throughout the event
- CC10 Scavenger Hunt Join in the most devilishly cunning CC Scavenger hunt ever devised!
- CC10 Chat Fiesta Ongoing activities in Live Chat, such as Chat Lotto, will issue CC10 Tokens, Whac-A-Mod invites and more.
- CC10 Mafia A special Mafia game will issue CC10 Tokens for participation
- CC10 Forum Bash To encourage community participation this activity encourages people show their CC love on the forum. Anyone that posts in the Conquer Club Discussion section of the forum will receive a Token.
- Conquer Gods The Conquer Gods are pleased and may bestow CC10 Tokens upon you if you sacrifice some nice juicy stars to them
- CC Store Tokens may be purchased for credits at the CC Store
More details below on some of these.
Christmas Event Scoreboard Page
Running Dec 22-28, the Christmas Event will use the same "7 Days of Conquer Club" theming as last year. It will also use Gift and Stocking items, with the same scoring structure, however with a much simplified process for obtaining items.
Decade In Review
Decade In Review Scoreboard Page
Credit for this idea to Dukasaur! To be run by the Community Department.
Running parallel to CC10 (and as the January Challenge) will be the Decade In Review. This is a series of 10 Tournaments, each celebrating a year of CC by involving features that were released at or around that year. Each Tournament requires a corresponding CC10 Token to enter. As with CC10, 1 new Tournament will be released each day.
- 2006 (CC10 01 Token, 36 spots): The original. Classic map, 6-p escalating adjacent freestyle
- 2007 (CC10 02 Token, 32 spots): Introducing 1v1 games, flat rate, fog.
- 2008 (CC10 03 Token 32 spots): The complex maps appear -- Waterloo, das Schloss, Prohibition Chicago, Battle for Iraq, WW II Ardennes, and Forbidden City
- 2009 (CC10 04 Token 60 spots): Manual deployment and nuclear spoils
- 2010 (CC10 05 Token 48 spots): The Golden Age of the Foundry -- featuring glamorous maps from the period
- 2011 (CC10 06 Token 180 spots): Conquer Cup - In the anniversary spirit you can enter this Conquer Cup for real world prizes with a CC!) Token!
- 2012 (CC10 07 Token 32 spots): Trench
- 2013 (CC10 08 Token 32 spots): Parachute & Polymorphic games
- 2014 (CC10 09 Token, 50 spots): The Bot Expansion
- 2015 (CC10 10 Token, 64 spots): Tribes
Each Tournament issues Gold, Silver and Bronze Challenge Tokens for placing in the tournament. These will score on the January Challenge: Decade In Review scoreboard.
Decade In Review Prizes
- Decade In Review will have a regular prize structure for a Monthly Challenge, but with some additional bonus prizes: Red Star for the winner, and a Green Star for second place.
- The Conquer Cup (2011) Tournament will have Amazon gift certificate prize(s).
- Any game that starts in this event will also have a chance of dropping CC10 Tokens.
Praise be to Razorvich for taking the lead on the anniversary Whac-A-Mod.
And to the brassy mods that dare to pop their mangy heads out of their mole-holes.... watch out!
Whac-A-Mod info thread.
Whac-A-Mod Scoreboard Page
CC10 Chat Event
Idea credit: Razorvich. To be run by the Chat Department.
An event in Live Chat will issue CC10 Tokens. Details TBA.
Idea credit: Streaker & dakky21.
A special Mafia game will issue CC10 Tokens for participation. Go here to get in on the mafia action.
CC10 Forum Bash
Idea credit: IcePack.
Players will be entered in a CC10 Token lottery for various acts of forum participation. See here for more details.