Conquer Club

Clan World discussion/gossip - Transfermarket.CC

Information about clan activities and recruitment.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan World discussion/gossip - Transfermarket.CC

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:16 pm

josko.ri wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:Issues manā€¦so sad
Again you control data and stats stop it and move onā€¦be better

My message was clean and pure; you tweak the message and I donā€™t appreciate that

I dont see any issues.

I even thanked you publicly for your contribution to S&M, which I think was noteworthy and appreciated.

But when discussion is about playing record, then numbers say it clearly.

Yes clear numbers:
We both aided in 2 cup wins for S&M
You played 2 more games then me; 4 more wins in semis and finals during thisā€¦donā€™t a huge difference imo.
You also cost us 2 potential cup wins by being mia
A normal person would let goā€¦there were good times, good wins, good peopleā€¦you come across as a vindictive ex :lol:
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:18 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:We should ask Naruto who he thinks is better. He is the best, after all.

Probably meā€¦I joke more in chat, nicer, and he probably beats me more on his maps then he would josko so easily picks me :lol:
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Shannon Apple on Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:22 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:We should ask Naruto who he thinks is better. He is the best, after all.

Probably meā€¦I joke more in chat, nicer, and he probably beats me more on his maps then he would josko so easily picks me :lol:

He foed Josko, so he doesn't exist to him. :lol:
00:33:53 ā€¹riskllamaā€ŗ will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I doubt it
00:34:30 ā€¹LiveLoveTeachā€ŗ I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby pmchugh on Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:43 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

My message was clean and pure; you tweak the message and I donā€™t appreciate that

I dont see any issues.

I even thanked you publicly for your contribution to S&M, which I think was noteworthy and appreciated.

Yes clear numbers:
You played 2 more games then me; 4 more wins in semis and finals during thisā€¦donā€™t a huge difference imo.
A normal person would let goā€¦there were good times, good wins, good peopleā€¦you come across as a vindictive ex :lol:

There is only one way to settle this, grudge match! Best of 100 polymorphic games. 50 home games each and if you are tied after that you start again from 0 :P
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:51 pm

rockfist wrote:
Nut Shot Scott wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Donelladan wrote:Congrats josko, you're the best player ever. I'm truly amazed at your skill level. No need to brag anymore, I think you've proven once and for all your superiority.

Why dont you comment ironically like this when NSS brags that he has positive head to head score against me or when MTIceman41 brags about his head to head record vs rockfist? Do you have double standards on who has and who has no bragging rights?

It's not my fault you can't beat me head to head... or is it?

But for real - I think because Don knows I'm being cheeky and you're being serious. I don't actually think I'm any good.

In all seriousness though. YES! GOSSIP! DISCUSSION! FIGHTS! This is what we're talking about. Let's get it on.

Just because someone doesn't have a positive record against Josko or a particular clan does not mean they aren't "good." There are thousands of people who play this game. I'd say more than one person can be "good." For example, Don is better than good and I don't know what his record is against TOFU, or S&M for that matter. Its true only one person can be "the best", but if there are 5,000 people who play the game I'd even go so far as to say 1,000 of them can be "good," but probably not nearly that many in a clan sense.

Says Dr Serious.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby josko.ri on Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:27 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I dont see any issues.

Yes clear numbers:

Lets put it into this context... had you (or me) not played any of these 7 semifinals or finals of CCups, would the outcome of the war be different than it originally was?
In case of your contribution, we would have lost Cup finals vs FALL because we won 31-30 and your score was 7/12.
In case of my direct contribution to the overall score of our clan, we would have lost CCup 7 semifinals and CCup 10 finals vs TOFU if I didnt play. There are many other wars in which my contribution directly helped our clan to win but in this analysis I started from CCup7, since you joined our clan.

Additionally, in these two wars when I was mia, once vs TOFU and once vs FALL, you played bigger share of games which would otherwise be played by me so you had a chance to show that you can also lead our clan to big wins as I did over all these years. And what did you show in these two wars? In both of them you performed less than 50% and our clan lost by a big margin.

Also, are you really calling me out for being mia and "abandoning" our clan while I was in hospital? Do you think people ever willingly choose to go to hospital because experience of being in hospital is so much cool? =D>
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:00 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I dont see any issues.

Yes clear numbers:

Also, please dont tell such lies shamelessly.

In 7 semifinals and finals of CCup since your joining S&M in CCup7, your score was 51/104 (49%) and my score was 47/79 (59.5%). You barely won 4 games more than me out of 25 more games played.

In clan world, difference of 10.5% winning percentage is like comparing S&M (60% winning percentage) or TOFU (60.7% winning percentage) with Risk Attackers or Gladiators of Noxious who both have around 49.5% winning percentage, as shown in the Clan War record page here:
https://www.conquerclub.com/public.php?mode=showclans1
I didnt mean any disrespect to RA nor GON, I just mentioned names of clans which have the closest performance to the abovementioned 59.5% and 49%, and they happened to be.
Major josko.ri

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:03 pm

josko.ri wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I dont see any issues.

Yes clear numbers:

Lets put it into this context... had you (or me) not played any of these 7 semifinals or finals of CCups, would the outcome of the war be different than it originally was?
In case of your contribution, we would have lost Cup finals vs FALL because we won 31-30 and your score was 7/12.
In case of my direct contribution to the overall score of our clan, we would have lost CCup 7 semifinals and CCup 10 finals vs TOFU if I didnt play. There are many other wars in which my contribution directly helped our clan to win but in this analysis I started from CCup7, since you joined our clan.

Additionally, in these two wars when I was mia, once vs TOFU and once vs FALL, you played bigger share of games which would otherwise be played by me so you had a chance to show that you can also lead our clan to big wins as I did over all these years. And what did you show in these two wars? In both of them you performed less than 50% and our clan lost by a big margin.

Also, are you really calling me out for being mia and "abandoning" our clan while I was in hospital? Do you think people ever willingly choose to go to hospital because experience of being in hospital is so much cool? =D>

Pinocchio all that lying you trying to win this weeny size contest? :lol:
Josko we have Skype messages that prove this very falseā€¦
Again move on pleaseā€¦
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby MTIceman41 on Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:55 pm

pmchugh wrote:
MTIceman41 wrote:
josko.ri wrote:

I dont see any issues.

Yes clear numbers:

There is only one way to settle this, grudge match! Best of 100 polymorphic games. 50 home games each and if you are tied after that you start again from 0 :P

I would be fine with thatā€¦easily get 40/100games against himā€¦.
If he gets married, has a kid, works 16hours a day I would say I get 60 off of him :D

Always common sense/behavioral psychology. Jokso is having a grown-up tantrum.
I moved onā€¦he needs to as wellā€¦I know I look good and smell nice but no more spanking and milking Joskoā€¦ roar ;)
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:09 am

its rly fascinating how iceman starts these arguments, gets hit back with facts, has nothing to say and starts the line of "ive moved on why dont you"

every time

love it
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:09 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:Too much e-peen comparison in this thread. :lol:

Is it time to start an e-titty thread? Want to be sensitive to fairness, and I've not seen our women of the forums tear each other down enough :(

paging cat, denise, fishy, foxy, QV, shnapple, smurfy

Easy for me to say, but it's more about how you use it than the size anyway. Or how you use your other assets. Attention and skill goes a much longer way than "hurr durr my pipi is big so you will enjoy".

Either way, all tits are nice too. Unless you're male I guess, I prefer female titties over manboobs. How about an unofficial e-peen ranking?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:08 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:

Is it time to start an e-titty thread? Want to be sensitive to fairness, and I've not seen our women of the forums tear each other down enough :(

Easy for me to say, but it's more about how you use it than the size anyway. Or how you use your other assets. Attention and skill goes a much longer way than "hurr durr my pipi is big so you will enjoy".

Either way, all tits are nice too. Unless you're male I guess, I prefer female titties over manboobs. How about an unofficial e-peen ranking?

EW, arent you a virgin? :?
Major josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:42 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:

I can't help with unofficial, but I can help.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:48 am

MTIceman41, it seems that LIONs as a clan also becomes used to your playing style.

We can summarize your playing style into "I can crush low ranked clans by a big margin but I underperform when faced vs a tough opposition".

First three attempts to beat top 5 clans resulted in two losses (A^ and FALL) and one looks like being a tie (LHDD).

But yeah, you may brag around how you crushed lower ranked clans by a big margin. ;)

Best players of the site show-off their skills when it comes to playing versus big guys ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby MTIceman41 on Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:14 pm

josko.ri wrote:MTIceman41, it seems that LIONs as a clan also becomes used to your playing style.

We can summarize your playing style into "I can crush low ranked clans by a big margin but I underperform when faced vs a tough opposition".

First three attempts to beat top 5 clans resulted in two losses (A^ and FALL) and one looks like being a tie (LHDD).

But yeah, you may brag around how you crushed lower ranked clans by a big margin. ;)

Best players of the site show-off their skills when it comes to playing versus big guys ;)

We are experimenting with different lineupsā€¦happy with first results here. Top 4 was the goal.
When did I brag?
Also republic, awol, Atlantis I think are extremely good. Do you look down on these players and clans? Seems that elitist attitude is what causes people to leave the site.
Last edited by MTIceman41 on Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:57 pm

josko.ri wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:

I am single, if that's what you mean. Time has passed since I played along your side in KoRT :D
General Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:58 pm

this thread is now a formal congratulations to EW for popping his cherry =D>
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby MTIceman41 on Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:02 pm

Extreme Ways wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:

I am single, if that's what you mean. Time has passed since I played along your side in KoRT :D

Your cc skills, getting to know your personality and being a good person, and swimmers peen ranking I think you are a catch!
I do like good escalating players from tofuā€¦you and joecoolfrog would complete me :D
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:04 pm

MTIceman41 wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:
josko.ri wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:

Your cc skills, getting to know your personality and being a good person, and swimmers peen ranking I think you are a catch!
I do like good escalating players from tofuā€¦you and joecoolfrog would complete me :D

Does it say more about you if I say I'm not a good escalating player? :lol: Frog and myself are incomparable, I'm probably bottom half of TOFU in escalating. Still, thanks for the comment ;)
General Extreme Ways

Postby i-andrei on Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:11 am

Just heard josko and Goranz kissed and made up.
Captain i-andrei

Postby Donelladan on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:35 am

Pictures or it didn't happen.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby IcePack on Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:39 am

i-andrei wrote:Just heard josko and Goranz kissed and made up.

I heard they were going to have to play every all star game together and finish the debate in game chat while also having to win the game

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby fishydance on Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:16 am

Donelladan wrote:Pictures or it didn't happen.

You couldn't handle the pictures
Major fishydance
Clan Director
Clan Director

Postby josko.ri on Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:30 am

GoranZ e-peen is not even mentioned in the thread, even Caff deserved to be mentioned but not GoranZ :mrgreen:
Major josko.ri

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:31 am

josko.ri wrote:GoranZ e-peen is not even mentioned in the thread, even Caff deserved to be mentioned but not GoranZ :mrgreen:

Goran doesn't flex on everyone he meets, though he does nearly meet the threshold. Not surprising when you whipped yours out he started to do the same. He is a competitive man, I've just not gotten a long enough look for the data necessary
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

PreviousNext

Return to Clans