Conquer Club

Scenario maps

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Scenario maps

Postby Redfelt on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:24 am

In 1vs1 scenario maps vs a bot, why does the computer take 24 hours to take a turn? Fucking stupid, I want to delete these shitty games, someone help???
Colonel Redfelt

Re: Scenario maps

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Redfelt wrote:In 1vs1 scenario maps vs a bot, why does the computer take 24 hours to take a turn? Fucking stupid, I want to delete these shitty games, someone help???

you've been here since '07 and are asking how to delete a game? this is why we need the Q&A forum back... *head shaking in bewilderment*...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Quicker to just answer the question Owen. If you would like to suggest that the Q&A forum be reinstated then please go to suggestions and do so. Your post is off-topic and hopefully you will receive a forum warning for it. (However, we all know thats not how the "rules" on this site work)

The answer is to open an e-ticket here https://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php which is currently giving a 404 page error so instead I suggest you try and lose as fast as possible or deadbeat.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby owenshooter on Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:31 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Quicker to just answer the question Owen. If you would like to suggest that the Q&A forum be reinstated then please go to suggestions and do so. Your post is off-topic and hopefully you will receive a forum warning for it. (However, we all know thats not how the "rules" on this site work)

The answer is to open an e-ticket here https://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php which is currently giving a 404 page error so instead I suggest you try and lose as fast as possible or deadbeat.

can you please tell me exactly how many started games have been deleted on CC, due to the player not wanting to wait 24 hours for a turn? to be more specific, bot games...-Jésus noir

p.s.-yes, that was such a huge flame... your lack of understanding the forum rules was your downfall as a jr. minter... :D
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Return to Conquer Club Discussion