Conquer Club

Arcee and Nagerous - Flaming/Abuse of power [closed] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Arcee and Nagerous - Flaming/Abuse of power [closed] BG

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Accused:

Arcee
Nagerous

The accused are suspected of:

Other:

Long story short:

Arcee and Nagerous are two Live Chat mods.

-I was banned from live chat on
Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 am .
I deserved this ban (even though there was baiting)

-I got a second ban on
Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 pm.
I truly don't think I deserved this ban, but that's arguable.

-Then I had a 3rd ban:
Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 pm

I definitively did NOT deserved this one.

So unless Arcee and Nagerous can provide some evidences, this is flaming/baiting/abuse of power.
Just show ONE evidence of the heinous crime I'm guilty of after the 2nd ban.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Arcee and Nagerous - Flaming/Abuse of power

Postby Serbia on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Aren't you supposed to be bringing us evidence to support your claim? There isn't any evidence of anything here.
Besides, you're supposed to open an eticket when dealing with a ban, aren't you?
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Medals: 83
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (7)

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:00 pm

Serbia wrote:Aren't you supposed to be bringing us evidence to support your claim? There isn't any evidence of anything here.
Besides, you're supposed to open an eticket when dealing with a ban, aren't you?

You don't get it.
I could give you evidences (screenshots, etc).
But the Masli/Eye84free cases make me think that accusing mods is pointless.

I'm asking for evidence that I am guilty of whatever.

"Innocent until proven guilty"?
"Beyond reasonnable doubt"?

There's no doubt.

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Did you not receive any message explaining your bans? If you did, post them here for people to review.
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

This is not the place to appeal a decision.

To appeal a ban go to the link provided.

http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket
Lieutenant BGtheBrain

Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (50) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Arcee and Nagerous - Flaming/Abuse of power [closed] BG

Postby hmsps on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I dont think he was appealing a decision, its all in the title. Abuse of power. Grant you he should bring evidence and if he does have screenshots that would be a good start.

Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Major hmsps

Medals: 126
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (3)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (17) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby maxfaraday on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 pm

hmsps wrote:I dont think he was appealing a decision, its all in the title. Abuse of power. Grant you he should bring evidence and if he does have screenshots that would be a good start.

I know my English is all but fluent but...

How can I put it...

THEY are the ones who have to bring evidence.

Either they do it, or not.

Postby Bones2484 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:37 pm

maxfaraday wrote:
hmsps wrote:I dont think he was appealing a decision, its all in the title. Abuse of power. Grant you he should bring evidence and if he does have screenshots that would be a good start.

I know my English is all but fluent but...

How can I put it...

THEY are the ones who have to bring evidence.

Either they do it, or not.

Bones2484 wrote:Did you not receive any message explaining your bans? If you did, post them here for people to review.
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby BGtheBrain on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Locked:

This is not the correct place.

Please follow my suggestion.

BGtheBrain wrote:This is not the place to appeal a decision.

To appeal a ban go to the link provided.

http://www.conquerclub.com/eticket/index.php#openticket
Lieutenant BGtheBrain

Medals: 108
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (50) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (7)

Return to Closed C&A Reports