What does it do?
It detaches the chat log and chat input controls from the page and allows you to drag the chat frame around the game page. It also makes your chat warm and fuzzy!
Where do I get it?
Install the greasemonkey script from here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/64532
It gets better and better!
Changes in version 1.6.3:
- Fixed 'Mark All Chat as Read' bug
- Fixed bug that didn't allow users to enter chat in games in which they weren't playing
- ADDED FEATURE: in chatglove options users now can set the "chatsniff" interval to search for new game chat every page load, every 1 minute, or every 5 mintues
Changes in version 1.6.2:
- Fixed bug that caused the Game Chat count to reset periodically to show all games as having new chat
- Added "Reset chatglove" position option to menu (only shows when you're looking at a game page)
Changes in version 1.6.0:
- Added chatsniffer functionality to detect new game chat (this option can be disabled from the chatglove Options menu)
- Fixed bug that caused page to jump to top of the chatglove when entering a game in detached mode
Changes in version 1.0.3:
- Added option in the left menu to specify behavior of the self/team checkbox: original or persistent
Changes in version 1.0.2:
- Added option in the left menu to specify initial positioning of the chatglove: original or detached
How do I use this?
- Click the "detach chat" link located to the upper-right of the game chat log
- Resize the window by clicking and dragging the bottom-right corner
- Reposition the window by clicking and dragging the header bar
- (Click the "restore" link to return the chat log to its previous page position)
chatglove in action!:
chatsniffer from the My Games page:
Multitudinous menu options: