Everything important by me will be found in the next few posts.
Scoreboard - link
Schedule - link
lord voldemort wrote:So with the current season of the SABL wrapping up. I have decided to run a tournament following its format.
A 1v1 tournament to be played over 26 rounds with 13 teams represented. You will play each person twice. Once at home once away.
Playoffs will be for the top 6 teams. And will be a best of 3 series.
See below for further info for finals.
1. Premium only.
2. Upon signup please post. The team you would like to represent as well as your home settings (no beta, no manual, no nukes, no speed). If it is not complete I will not accept you or hold a place for you.
3. All games will be sent via a group pm. It is up to you to join the games within 48 hours. Or you will forfeit the round. 2 forfeits and I will replace you.
4. Games will be churned out as fast as possible.
5. All foe lists to be ignored
6. Any issues/complaints. Come to me I will sort it out my ruling is law.
NB whilst this tourny does not meet the requirements of 16 players Night Strike has approved it to go ahead
Teams to represent
Adelaide Angels - amazzony (Crossword, No Spoils, Chained, sunny)
East Torrens Redsox - shaneback (Feudal War, no spoils, chained, foggy)
Glenelg Tigers - rnunez (Australia, Flat Rate, Chained, Sunny)
Golden Grove Dodgers - lord voldemort (midkemdil, no spoiles, chained, sunny)
Goodwood Indians - HighlanderAttack (arms race, no spoils, unlimited, sunny)
Henley & Grange Rams - darth emperor (Halloween Hollows, Escalating, Chained, foggy)
Kensington Cardinals - coacheberhardt (usa, flat rate, chained, no fog)
Northern Districts Reds - uckuki (Jamaica, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy)
Port Adelaide Magpies - ViperOverLord (WWII Gazala, flat rate, chained, foggy)
Southern Districts Hawks - superkeener (Feudal War, no spoils, chained, foggy)
Sturt Saints - katd89 (Egypt Nubia, flat rate, adjacent, foggy)
West Torrens Eagles - adam666 (aor2, no spoils, chained, foggy)
Woodville Senators - reptile (space, esclating, chained, foggy)
lord voldemort wrote:best of 3 games in finals. The higher ranked side gets home advantage
3v6 loser eliminated
4v5 loser eliminated
The winner of 1st vs 2nd plays the lowest rank out of 3-6
The other 2 teams play each other. Again highest rank gets home advantage.
Winners onto the grand final, Again highest rank gets home advantage