Participants will be randomly (random.org) placed into 6-player groups for 7 rounds of play. These groups will be randomized between each round. Games will be played as follows. Each group will play 2 games per round (one at a time).
Money will be distributed as follows.
- The winner of each game will receive $100,000, provided they successfully assassinated their assigned target.
- The winner will also receive any money their target is holding at the time, provided they successfully assassinated their assigned target.
- All survivors will receive $25,000 for staying alive (including the winners).
- Assassinated players will lose all of the money they are currently holding.
- Special Case: If a player assassinates a target other than the one they were assigned, the first two conditions above are void. The player will not receive $100,000 nor the money the target is holding. They will still, however, receive the $25,000 survivor bonus.