So what is the Heaven vs. Hell tournament all about? Well its a war, with three sides. Angels (Heaven) vs. Demons (Hell) vs. Humans (Earth). When you register you join one of the three teams, this team is who you will be fighting with to assert dominance over the other teams. The tournament is based on the concepts of having a good story behind the tournament itself and about working as a team.
This tournament is set in the future of earth. Its Armagedon and the world is about to be invaded on two fronts, from Heaven and Hell. The angels in heaven and the demons in hell are hell bent on destroying the other, and in the process destroying all humans (converting counts as destroying for this case ). However the humans arn't going down without a fight, under a last alliance they are fighting back to try and repel the invasion. Who will win this epic battle at the end of the world? Well its up to you. The tournament is made up of 3 Parts (each containing multiple rounds). Each Part will herald in a new peice of information (short story/introduction to game rules applying to this).
The Tournament Layout:
In the tournament you have two main aims. Firstly to ensure your team above all others becomes the true rulers of Earth. Secondly to get yourself a high rank within your team. As described above the tournament has 3 parts, the details of which are secret until they come to pass. However I CAN say the following:
- Total tournament will be played over 6 rounds
- Each round you will play a differnt map
- Game types will include standard, doubles and triples
- All games will be played using sequentialy turns
- You will never play against players on your own team
- You will play in every round, there is no elimination
- At the end of each game please post the results up in this topic
When registration is complete the details for personal scoring and team scoring in the first part will be revealed (Parts will have more rules than just win counts, winning in certain games will give you advantages in others ). In the game each team is made up of 16 players, however if all the teams fill 4 substitute players can join in case anyone drops out and needs to be replaced.
- to join you must have played at least 10 games on the site
- you DON'T need to be premium to join, but make sure you always leave one slot open for this tournament so we don't bog down rounds.
- you must intend to finish the tournament, we don't want people dropping out
- not a rule, but try to make the teams a little even, we don't want all high level players on one team against all low levels on another.
- In your post please specify which team you want to join
- Each team has 16 players, and may have up to 4 substitutes (you may not join as a substitute until a game is full.
- When joining please PM me stating the following:
Which Zone would you prefer to be assigned to, please present a 1st and 2nd prefrence.
You can choose from: Old, New, East, or South . The meaning of which will be clear later.
Your Zone choice is secret and please do not disclose it with anyone, even allies, keeping it secret is in YOUR best intrest.
The game has quite a few awards that will be given out to players. Each award will be an image made by me which you are officialy entitled to, to prove your greatness. Award pictures will be posted soon.
Just for playing you get a team picture, (angels, demons, or humans as you may be). Included with this pic will be your Rank (details introduced with Part 1) and of course wether your team won, came middle, or lost (none portrayed in an overly bad way mind). In addition there is a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank award for each team, including custom titles. There may also be other team based awards to be added soon.
This tournament is meant a fun fiction based tournament where the emphasis isn't on individual glory but on a team effort. The story is just that, a story, it uses the Christian ideologies in a way, however these are there for fictional means only. This tournament is not in any way trying to be religously offensive to Christians or Non-Christians, its just fiction.
Part 1 Story/Rules:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 917#310917
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 670#334670
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 553#371553
Part 2 Story/Rules:
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 478#435478
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... 774#512774
Part 3 Story/Rules: