Conquer Club

Card Counter

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Card Counter

Postby john1099 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:16 pm

Is it possible to take the card counter off, if you have Greesemonkey?
Although its good when I am using IE, when im using firefox with Greesemonkey it seems kinda redundant to have both there.
Is it possible maybe in the next update to put an option in the "settings" to turn it on or off?
thanks,
John
GunnaRoolsUDrool wrote:yo mama has 3 titties, ones for milk, ones for water, ones out of order
Sergeant 1st Class john1099

Postby Enigma on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:13 pm

ach!! please take the counter off! good riddance if people dont count!...
Do you need an excuse to have a war? I mean, who for? Can't you just say "You got lots of cash and land, but I've got a big sword, so divy up right now, chop chop."
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Postby hecter on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 pm

Why did you have to do that? A card counter is a very useful tool. I just don't want two of them.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby john1099 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:23 pm

thats what i said, and why i suggested it be a choice if we use it or not
GunnaRoolsUDrool wrote:yo mama has 3 titties, ones for milk, ones for water, ones out of order

Postby sfhbballnut on Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:11 pm

Enigma wrote:ach!! please take the counter off! good riddance if people dont count!...

what? the information is there and if we were sitting at a table playing that's fair game to know, its good to have the card count there
Corporal sfhbballnut

Postby john1099 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:14 pm

like i said 3 times now,
If you have firefox + greesemonkey, you dont need the cardcounter, because it is provided within that software, THE ONLY reason i started this suggestion, was to get an option where you can turn it on/ off, depending on if you're using FF or IE.
I personally think its great for people who use IE, and dont have a cardcounter provided for them, but for the FF users, this is redundant (Pretty well word for word of my first post.)
Thanks,
John

Postby silvanthalas on Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:32 pm

At this point, it would be best to remove it from the Greasemonkey script.
Sergeant 1st Class silvanthalas

Postby Enigma on Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:28 pm

sfhbballnut wrote:
Enigma wrote:ach!! please take the counter off! good riddance if people dont count!...

what? the information is there and if we were sitting at a table playing that's fair game to know, its good to have the card count there

lol this is war tho- and if people are stupid enough to not pay attention to how many cards who has then sucks 4 them. :P
Do you need an excuse to have a war? I mean, who for? Can't you just say "You got lots of cash and land, but I've got a big sword, so divy up right now, chop chop."
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Postby john1099 on Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:32 pm

Enigma wrote:
sfhbballnut wrote:

lol this is war tho- and if people are stupid enough to not pay attention to how many cards who has then sucks 4 them. :P

When a game goes over 1 round, and you have 30+ games going, who is going to memorize the card numbers?

Postby Enigma on Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:40 am

john1099 wrote:
Enigma wrote:
sfhbballnut wrote:

When a game goes over 1 round, and you have 30+ games going, who is going to memorize the card numbers?

*shrugs* seems to me the good players will either get the greasemonkey script, like uve been using, or will recount them every time, or will leave notes for themselves. y hand the rest an extra strategic tool on a silver platter?
Terry Pratchet
Lieutenant Enigma

Card Counter

Postby Keredrex on Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:31 am

Excellent... THank you for putting it in...... What about a territory Counter?
Certain maps (Like world 2.1) have a lot of territories and counting them gets a little annoying.... especially with lots of colors (#'s) everywhere
Sergeant 1st Class Keredrex

Postby kha1i1 on Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:14 am

and remember, some people can't always be using ff+greasemonkey. if its a feature on the site, then it should be removed from the script, not added as an option on the site.
Private 1st Class kha1i1

Return to Archived Suggestions