The Birth. Media Circus. Evil Rises.
Welcome! The third Fantastic Four tournament is ready to start.
This time, the members of Fantastic Four are having their earned rest. Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman are enjoying romantic holidays, Human Torch is chasing girls and Thing is just enjoying peace and quietness.
But evil never rests...
The struggle of Bad Guys&Gals is just gathering strength and the great fight is ahead. Only 1 person will be the most powerful villain on Earth. Will it be you?
Premium is not required but you do have to have 1-3 spots open throughout the whole tournament (depends on the Group).
Winner of this tournament receives 12 months of premium given by lackattack!
- There will be 4 Groups;
- Each Group will have different maps, settings, setups;
- Winners of the Groups will have Ultimate Fights to decide who the Master Villain is;
- You have 48 hours to join your game, otherwise you are in danger of being replaced;
- Problems, questions etc? Turn to me with PM or use this thread;
- Settings. If you pick Group I, you can pick your settings. For Groups II, III, IV - I'm picking settings and you're picking the games;
- All games will be Standard, Sequential and Casual;
- Your nationality or location doesn't have to match the Group (region) that you pick;
- Premium? Not required but you have to have: 3 slots open for Group I and 1-2 slots open for Groups II, III, IV.
Group I (Villains of Europe)
- 1v1 games;
- 16 players;
- Classical Bracket Setup (check 2nd post):
i) 2 wins to advance to next round;
ii) Winner of Group I = winner of Finals;
- Maps to pick from: Ancient Greece, BeNeLux, Berlin 1961, British Isles, Europe, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, WWII Eastern Front, WWII Western Front.
Want to join Group I? Pick your Map, Cards, Fortifications, Fog.
Group II (Villains of America)
- 3-player games;
- 27 players;
- Setup (check 2nd post):
i) 1st Round. Winner and Runner-up proceed to next round;
ii) 2nd Round. Winners & Runner-ups from "winners' games" and Winners from "runner-ups" games will proceed to next round;
iii) 3rd Round. Winner of each game will advance to Finals;
iv) Winner of Group II = winner of Finals
Want to join Group II? Post your chosen game.
Group III (Villains of Asia)
- 4-player games;
- 32 players;
- Bracket setup:
i) Winner and runner-up advance to next round;
ii) Winner of Group III = winner of 3rd round.
Want to join Group III? Post your chosen game.
Group IV (Villains of Africa&Australia)
- 5-player games;
- 25 players;
i) Round 1. 5 games;
ii) Round 2. Winners will have 1 game. Runner-ups another game;
iii) Round 3. 3 best from Winners game and 2 best from Runner-ups games will have 1 final game to decide winner of Group IV.
Want to join Group IV? Post your chosen game.
Winner of each group will proceed to Ultimate Fights and the winner of them is the Master Villain!
- Consist of 4 Rounds;
- Each round has different setup and number of players;
- In each round one player will be automatically awarded the maximum 3 points without participating in any games (eg. winner of Group 1 is exempt from Round 1 of Ultimate Fights);
- The player with most points at the end of Round 4 will be announced as The Ultimate Villain and is invited to my next Fantastic Four tournament as a special guest
- In case of a tie, I'll make a decision which game solves the problem and lets us have only 1 winner.
- 2-player games;
- Winner of Group I gets automatically 3 points and doesn't play;
- Everybody plays each other once;
- Winning a game 1 point, losing a game 0 points.
- 3-player game;
- Winner of Group II gets automatically 3 points and doesn't play;
- Other 3 villains play 1 game;
- Winner of the game gets 3 points, runner-up 2 points, third place 1 point.
- 4-player game;
- Winner of Group III gets automatically 3 points and doesn't play;
- Other 3 villains and one Mystery Player [Night Strike] play 1 game;
- Winner of the game gets 3 points, runner-up 2 points, third place 1 point, 4th 0 points.
- 5-player game;
- Winner of Group IV gets automatically 3 points and doesn't play;
- Other 3 villains and 2 Mystery Players play 1 game;
- Winner of the game gets 3 points, runner-up 2 points, third place 1 point, 4th and 5th place get 0 points.
- "Here's the best part - you can join 2 Groups!"
- "What's the catch?"
- "There's no catch."
- "There's always a catch."
- "No! Alright, there's a catch. Read more below."
By joining 2 Groups, you have a greater chance to win but when you win both Groups then.... There will be Assassin games.
Finals will be played again as Assassin game. Whoevers' target gets assassinated, is the new winner of that Group. Exception will be made for Group I where all the people from Round 3 will be considered as the Finalists.
If you want to play in Group I, pick your Map, Cards, Fortifications, Fog when signing up.
If you want to play in Group II, III or IV, pick the game for signing up.