Winning team: Ghoulies (Dominator7, Spijker81, ultrafit, TheTrueNorth)
Winner team: Ghoulies (Dominator7, Spijker81, ultrafit, TheTrueNorth)
- ***1 slot is needed for this tournament***
Vote has decided that Halloween Hollows got too big and 2 small tournaments instead of one big is better so here's a "spin off" of Halloween Hollows I. Everything is the same as in the first part, except teams playing in the first part can't play in this one. We'll be starting on October 31, on All Hallow's Eve.
This is a Sequential Quadruples tournament with Escalating spoils and Chained reinforcements + Casual round length on Halloween Hollows that looks for 20 teams (80 players overall) [number of participants raised].
All action takes place in one road called Bloody Road [BR]. There are exactly 6 devilish houses in there. On the other side of the city there's a road called Merry Road [MR] which dresses up their kids every year and sends trick and treating. Heard of rumors that families in BR are generous, these happy kids take their steps towards it. Will there be huge bowls full of candy or something else?
When signing up, you must pick a side - Bloody Road or Merry Road. You will play with each opposite road team once and every game gives you certain amount of candies (see scoring below). Best team (most candies) from both sides will meet in finals where they will play best out of 5 series and winner of it will be the winner of this Halloween tournament!
In finals, the Bloody Road Bullies are trying to take away candies from Merry Road Kids and whoever wins 3 games gets to keep the gathered candies (no candies will be given out in the finals).
- 1) Winning a game = 4 candies
2) 1 extra candy for following actions:
- a) all members alive
b) killing an opponent before round 3 (including)
c) winning game before round 6 (including)
*Fill out following form and post to this thread to sign up!*
Side: (MR or BR)
- If you do not have a full team, I will sign you up as a single player and add other single players to your team!
- I'm your Goddess ( ) and what I say, goes in this tournament. If I feel that something needs changing then I have the right to do if it's fair to everybody and is in the benefit of the tournament.
- Signing up to the tournament counts only when posted to this thread.
- Foe List is ignored. If you wish to play in my tournament then you have to play with anybody who stand in your way.
- If you wish to drop out from the tournament then be polite - let me know about it. Don’t just deadbeat.
- If you need more time to joining games then let me know. I’m sure we can work out something.
- I know that my explaining skills aren't top-notch so if there's something confusing about the tournament then please use this thread so others would also see the answer.
- With any problems and questions, turn to me either by PM or posting to this thread.
- Notification list! If you wish to get a message when I launch a new tournament then please let me know about it (post about it to this thread or send me a private message).