Conquer Club

testers wanted for beta site!

This is where maps get made. Check out what's in development and give us some feedback.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

testers wanted for beta site!

Postby iancanton on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:51 pm

the foundry is seeking volunteers to play games on maps in progress and scenarios that have not yet been released to live beta, plus games on specific maps that have had updated images or xml.

no particular skills are needed. u will be expected to be an active player and log in to beta.conquerclub.com at least once each day to play moves in test games. u will also have the opportunity to help to improve new features before they reach the live site.

all are welcome to apply: either post below that u want to join the beta testers group or wall me.

ian. :)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier iancanton
Foundry Foreman
Foundry Foreman
 
Posts: 2422
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
Location: europe

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby Fewnix on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:30 pm

in please, to offer what I can, a game player rather than a map maker

WELL DONE FOUNDRY

Appreciate all that you have done, are doing and will do

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
iancanton wrote:the foundry is seeking volunteers to play games on maps in progress and scenarios that have not yet been released to live beta, plus games on specific maps that have had updated images or xml.

no particular skills are needed. u will be expected to be an active player and log in to beta.conquerclub.com at least once each day to play moves in test games. u will also have the opportunity to help to improve new features before they reach the live site.

all are welcome to apply: either post below that u want to join the beta testers group or send a pm to me.

ian. :)
Rule 1
show
User avatar
Private Fewnix
 
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:15 am
2

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby degaston on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:34 pm

It would be helpful if they would go back to sending out "Your move" emails like they used to.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:42 pm

degaston wrote:It would be helpful if they would go back to sending out "Your move" emails like they used to.

or if they posted this in the foundry... *cough*... or maybe even ANNOUNCEMENTS... *cough*... possibly even the newsletter they force spam into our boxes, every month... *cough*... the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 13051
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby JamesKer1 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:30 pm

owenshooter wrote:
degaston wrote:It would be helpful if they would go back to sending out "Your move" emails like they used to.

or if they posted this in the foundry... *cough*... or maybe even ANNOUNCEMENTS... *cough*... possibly even the newsletter they force spam into our boxes, every month... *cough*... the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir


What?

You're a few months late.

1. We don't have a newsletter anymore.
2. We haven't "spammed" our newsletters for a while before we stopped it, due to the complaints.
3. It was less than 5 sent. Not a huge deal.
4. It was not every month.
5. It's administrative choice to send it. It isn't YOUR inbox, CC has every right to put any messages they want in it, to disable it or expand it or delete everything in it.

But I digress. Everyone join the beta testers.
Join CrossMapAHolics!

Stephan Wayne wrote:Every day is Fool's Day on CC.




A new era of monthly challenges has begun...
User avatar
Private JamesKer1
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 am
Location: Good ol' Kentucky

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby waauw on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:40 am

owenshooter wrote:
degaston wrote:It would be helpful if they would go back to sending out "Your move" emails like they used to.

or if they posted this in the foundry... *cough*... or maybe even ANNOUNCEMENTS... *cough*... possibly even the newsletter they force spam into our boxes, every month... *cough*... the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir


Get back in bed, your lungs aren't ready for the outside world.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby degaston on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:53 am

owenshooter wrote:
degaston wrote:It would be helpful if they would go back to sending out "Your move" emails like they used to.

or if they posted this in the foundry... *cough*... or maybe even ANNOUNCEMENTS... *cough*... possibly even the newsletter they force spam into our boxes, every month... *cough*... the black jesus is amused...-Jésus noir

Is there some reason you were replying to my post? Or even posting here at all? Because you're not a tester, and apparently don't want to be one, so you probably have no idea what i'm even talking about, and it would never affect you anyway.

I know you like the sound of your own typing, but must you go around pissing in every thread like you were marking your territory? You're so busy leaving your scent everywhere that you don't even notice that you haven't received a newsletter in three months? Jesus Christ, dude, get a life.
User avatar
Brigadier degaston
 
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:12 am

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby waauw on Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:41 am

@ian can you make me a beta-tester? I was intending to ask, just haven't gotten to it yet.

Cheers in advance.
User avatar
Lieutenant waauw
 
Posts: 4756
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:46 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby ch0rn on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 am

I will be a tester if you need more.
User avatar
Major ch0rn
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 am
Location: USA

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby owenshooter on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:25 pm

that's what i'm talking about!! an announcement!!! yes!! get it done!!! as usual, the black jesus was right... what does being a beta tester involve, require? can you outline it a bit more... thank you...-Jésus noir
Image
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
User avatar
Lieutenant owenshooter
 
Posts: 13051
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Deep in the Heart of Tx

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:41 pm

I'll play
User avatar
Colonel mookiemcgee
 
Posts: 4862
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:33 pm
Location: Northern CA

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby loutil on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:13 pm

Are points at risk or for gain when we do this?
Image
User avatar
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby IcePack on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:48 pm

loutil wrote:Are points at risk or for gain when we do this?


No.
Image

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
User avatar
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 16532
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby ScaryTeded on Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:03 pm

In Please :D :D
++The Legion++ Clan is allways happy to help CC ..

Teddy
Fewnix wrote:in please, to offer what I can, a game player rather than a map maker

WELL DONE FOUNDRY

Appreciate all that you have done, are doing and will do

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
iancanton wrote:the foundry is seeking volunteers to play games on maps in progress and scenarios that have not yet been released to live beta, plus games on specific maps that have had updated images or xml.

no particular skills are needed. u will be expected to be an active player and log in to beta.conquerclub.com at least once each day to play moves in test games. u will also have the opportunity to help to improve new features before they reach the live site.

all are welcome to apply: either post below that u want to join the beta testers group or send a pm to me.

ian. :)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant ScaryTeded
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby Odug on Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:58 pm

I'll would like a piece of that please.
illegitimi non carborundum
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Odug
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:23 pm
Location: ARKANSAS

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby loutil on Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:13 pm

IcePack wrote:
loutil wrote:Are points at risk or for gain when we do this?


No.

Then count me in :D .
Image
User avatar
Brigadier loutil
Team Leader
Team Leader
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby mr.sweettea on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Sure I'll help....just let me know when I'm needed.
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class mr.sweettea
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:07 am
Location: one step from the edge

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby Major.Bossman on Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Sounds interesting but how long is this expected to last?
Major Major.Bossman
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby riskllama on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:53 pm

count me in.
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant riskllama
 
Posts: 8873
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:50 pm
Location: deep inside Queen Charlotte.

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby TimWoodbury on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:35 am

loutil wrote:
IcePack wrote:
loutil wrote:Are points at risk or for gain when we do this?


No.

Then count me in :D .



count me as well just let me know what im spose to do and ill help out
Cook TimWoodbury
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby lucbra on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:08 am

if you still need testers, you may count me in
Private 1st Class lucbra
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Location: East Flanders, Belgium

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby KoolBak on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 am

I am interested....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak
 
Posts: 7008
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm
Location: The beautiful Pacific Northwest

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby Conchobar on Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Ah brilliant, glad there's some foundry movement finally. =D>

I'd be happy and honored to be a beta-tester. :)
Image
User avatar
Colonel Conchobar
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 am
Location: Tír na nÓg

Re: testers wanted for beta site!

Postby codierose on Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:03 pm

i will help with testing maps if need more peeps
Major codierose
 
Posts: 1561
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Location: RANDOMBULLSHIT.ORG

Next

Return to Map Foundry

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users