Conquer Club

Mass Effect 1 - Thorian (Cult) Wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Mass Effect 1 - D3 Together we fall

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm

They both have weight. Sparatus is more of a big shot in the galaxy but I think Verner is much more instantly recognizable to the mass effect trilogy.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Skoffin on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:19 pm

Fair enuff.
But the least people could do is be consistent on how important they deem names to be.
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Vote count

(1) Skittles - Tails
(1) Sam - DY
(3) Mitch - Skoffin, Dakky, MM
(6) Strike - HS, Rag, Skittles, LV, Mitch, Benga

With 13 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Strikes Wolf - Conrad Vernon (Vanilla) has been lynched!

Scene will follow. Feel free to send me night actions until the scene is posted
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:32 pm

madmitch wrote:I call bull ,granted conrad was a huge fan of shepard but my previous self was his lover. UNVOTE VOTE STRIKE

Scummiest post I ever read. Just a few posts ago you said your past life didn't affect this one and now it does all of a sudden when it's convenient for you.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:32 pm

FPed by mod.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby strike wolf on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:42 pm

Well Conrad is dead. I like to think there's a place in mass effect full of clouds and all the Shepard's he could possibly dream of.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Mass Effect 1 - N3 An idiot dies

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:09 am

Shepard and his crew set off to celebrate on the Citadel after Sarens untimely demise. With the death of Sovereign as well, the threat ultimately felt non-existent.

As they arrive, a very dedicated fan of Shepard named Conrad Verner approached the team.

"Shepard! I'm your biggest fan! Can I have your autograph! I want to be just like you! I want to kick some Geth ass!".

Shepard felt annoyed by this new fan, and drew his pistol "THIS IS WHAT A GUN TO THE FACE FEELS LI-" *BAM!*
Shepard accidently kills Conrad. With Citadel citizens looking in awe, Shepard turns to them and says:

"This pistol doesn't have a thermal clip" And walks off to the bar.

The crew unwinds at the bar, however, Shepard still feels that there's a threat to the known galaxy. As if Saren and Sovereigns plans are still in motion...As he thinks about what had transpired earlier on Virmire, a spore, so miniscule, catches Shepards peripheral, but it disappeared the next instant...

Something still lurks, waiting...

Day 3 has ended.

You have 72 hours to send me your night actions.

Day 4 begins August 14th.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Re: Mass Effect 1 - N3 An idiot dies

Postby strike wolf on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:15 am

So cruel. Shot down by the one I love.

Cadet strike wolf

Mass Effect 1 - D4 A new threat revealed

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:16 am

After a nice R&R on the Citadel, the team makes their way back to the Normandy, where they are greeted by Benezia, Liara T'Soni's mother.

Clearly, Benezia didn't look right, the same modifications that Saren had are clearly visible, and an all too familiar voice, that of Sovereign's, says;
"You haven't won. What we have created, we can destroy!"

With that, Benezia freezes the team with her bionics, and crushes Garrus's head. Shepard looks in horror, as a massive spray of Turians blue blood and a release of spores comes from his gruesome death.

Hotshot53 - Garrus (Tracker/Enthralled) has been killed!

A rage fills within Wrex seeing a death of a comrade and a Turian he actually grew to like, and he breaks his bionic statis, shooting Benezia in the head.

Skoffin - Benezia has been killed!

The confrontation left the remaining team shaking. With the death of Garrus, and the team studying the spores, it was revealed he was in the process or already was being mind controlled by something...This begs the question...Who else on the team is infected? Who still threatens the Galaxy?

Shepard and his crew fire up the Normandy, with renewed purpose, with finding and eliminating the threat, hoping that it's not too late to stop this unseen enemy.

Night 3 has ended, Day 4 has begun.

Deadline set for the 28th of August.

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Dukasaur wrote:

Re: Mass Effect 1 - D4 A new threat revealed

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:53 am

@Skoffin

Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Skoffin on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:58 am

Still killed more cult than you noobs.

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skittles! on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:24 am

So three scum down, and one cult. Hotshot hasn't really revealed any of the info he gained during the night actions, could it be possible that he was recruited cult early and used his name claim/role to knock out a scum? That info could have been helpful to town if he shared it, cause he didn't really have anything to lose as he was already out in the open come Day 2. Surprised Skoffin took so long to kill him, but she would've just trolled Pika with killing him for the lulz.

This is how I think the game set up is -
1) Either started with 4 mafia, 1 cult recruiter, with 17 people playing. Meaning 1 Godfather, 1 goon, Skoffin (what was her role?), maybe Janitor because of Pika ????

OR

2) 3 scum, 1 cult recruiter, 1 cult member.

I'm leaning more heavily to the first option, just due to balancing reasons rather than anything else. Of course, I could be wrong. So now we either have 1 scum left, with AT LEAST 3 members of cult, or 0 scum left, 3 cult. Need to re-read to find these scum/cult members.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby strike wolf on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:46 am

See! I told ya! Kinda!

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Minister Masket on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am

Vote madmitch

The strike bandwagon was totally unnecessary and distracted from the far more valid one on madmitch, who I still believe to be cult based on his earlier confusion.
I've been right in my hunting twice now and don't see it changing here.

C'mon Shep, trust your friendly Krogan crew member.
Victrix Fortuna Sapientia

Private Minister Masket

Postby Ragian on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:18 am

Why isn't skoffin's role revealed?
Captain Ragian

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:20 am

Shutup Rag.

Updated.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Skittles! on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am

I have to disagree about your Mitch vote, MM. Skoffin was pushing hard for his lynch yesterday and I don't think she would try to get rid of another scum partner when mafia are already down. However, there is a possibility that he is cult.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 am

Skittles! wrote:I have to disagree about your Mitch vote, MM. Skoffin was pushing hard for his lynch yesterday and I don't think she would try to get rid of another scum partner when mafia are already down. However, there is a possibility that he is cult.

That's exactly what MM said. Mitch is probably cult. Probably the cult recruiter based on that frantic, scat-slinging defense. Anyone on the strike wagon is likely cult as well.

unvote vote mitch
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby madmitch on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:04 pm

I noticed that town is blue and mafia is red that must mean that 3rd party is yellow, so Hot shot must have been recruited ,but when? and what the hell is Pika ? I know I am town but can't make any one listen, I am not sure how many of us town our left and mafia has lost 3 so 3rd party is the one who are winning at the moment, so I am asking again to believe me
Cadet madmitch

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 pm

madmitch wrote:I noticed that town is blue and mafia is red that must mean that 3rd party is yellow, so Hot shot must have been recruited ,but when? and what the hell is Pika ? I know I am town but can't make any one listen, I am not sure how many of us town our left and mafia has lost 3 so 3rd party is the one who are winning at the moment, so I am asking again to believe me

Is this your first game mitch? Obviously cult is yellow. Pika is a player in the fucking game you stupid idiot cunt. I hope you die right now.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:42 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
madmitch wrote:I noticed that town is blue and mafia is red that must mean that 3rd party is yellow, so Hot shot must have been recruited ,but when? and what the hell is Pika ? I know I am town but can't make any one listen, I am not sure how many of us town our left and mafia has lost 3 so 3rd party is the one who are winning at the moment, so I am asking again to believe me

Is this your first game mitch? Obviously cult is yellow. Pika is a player in the fucking game you stupid idiot cunt. I hope you die right now.

I'm going to defend mitch here and you could lower your tone. No need for swearing and bullying. He asked what Pika was, referring to what was his ? role, not who the Pika is.

You're starting to sound like IAmCaffeine with this rude and aggressive access.
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:47 pm

dakky21 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

I'm going to defend mitch here and you could lower your tone. No need for swearing and bullying. He asked what Pika was, referring to what was his ? role, not who the Pika is.

Ok, so dakky was recruited last night.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:57 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

Ok, so dakky was recruited last night.

Calling someone "stupid idiot cunt" and saying "you hope he dies" is something above this game.

You got recruited and are going berserk because of it. Or you're the last of scum and you know you must change your play style. Something out of these two. Otherwise I don't see a reason for such a dramatic response to mitch's question.

vote DoomYoshi
Captain dakky21

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:05 pm

It's hardly a dramatic response. I'm just sick of the feigned newbiness from someone who has played more games than me. I hope he dies so I don't have to read another post from him this game. Do you remember his cases yesterday when he was trying to call 2 people scummy for two opposite actions? Anyways, thanks for rubbing it in that you were recruited last night. I knew it was coming because you were just too helpful to town.

Here is my list of candidates:

Town-leaning:
benga
DY
MM
LoVo
Skittz

either-way:
Ragian
Tails
Samlen

Cult:
dakky
madmitch

I am pretty sure dakky wasn't cult before which rules him out as recruiter, so at least a madmitch lynch gives a chance to get the recruiter, although I could be easily convinced for any of the 3 middle group.

We have had a dearth of town-information this game. Are all the town power roles already recruited?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby dakky21 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

You mark yourself as Town LEANING ?! wtf. if that's not a slip I don't know what is...
Captain dakky21

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives