IMPORTANT: If you signed up for the first C9 Mafia Game, you CANNOT SIGN UP for this one.
This will be a basic C9 Mafia. If you're not familiar with the C9 Setup, go here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9
As this is an official game, the following prizes are on offer for this game:
Winner Prize includes:
3500 Credits for the MVP (or distributed as determined by the host)
A General Achievement medal for all winners
Since this is C9, I can take only 7 players for this game. First 7 players to post here are in. If this game also fills quickly, I will consider making it a double C9 Game (14 players).
1. The moderator is always right. Do not try and argue with them. However we are all human and we all make mistakes. The moderator will try and fix any mistake he or she may have made.
2. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.
3. Do not quote any PM's you receive from the moderator or another player. You may say your name, role, associated abilities. This is a serious offence and could earn you a mod-kill, and/or a blacklist from future games.
4. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you can.
5. All ‘votes’ and ‘unvotes’ must be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Mandy). You must first unvote and then vote to change your vote from someone. Mods may change this according to their wishes.
6. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, once the majority has been reached any unvotes will not be counted. The majority is half the player's alive +1.
7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.
8. Lengths of days will start about approximately ONE WEEK. This can be modified if discussion is ongoing.
9. Lengths of nights will be approximately 24 hours from the time the scene is posted. Try and send the actions earlier if possible, and save everyone time. It's a hassle for the moderator to pm everyone who hasn't sent in an action.
10. Once your death scene has been posted, it's over for you. You can no longer post anything related to the game. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed. This means you can post something like "Damn you mafia!" or "Oh well. Go town!" but you cannot post and add to the discussion. This is a serious offence.
11. Be attentive and active in the game. You will be replaced or modkilled if you don't post. If something prevents you to participate for a long period of time, announce it here or via PM. Help everyone's enjoyment of the game by being active and sending your actions promptly.
12. You cannot talk at night. You can do joke votes like "zzzzzz" if you want but don't let it get out of hand.
13. If you have any questions or doubts, send a private message to the moderator and ask for help. It would be much worse to remain unsure about your role, mafia rules, whatever than to ask the moderator and then understand
14. If the day ends without a majority (by deadline), the option with the most votes will happen. If there is a tie, it will be decided randomly.
15. HAVE FUN!!
1. dakky21 - vanilla townie
3. marashu - vanilla townie
7. pugs13yPPugf0rd (Pugs for short)