Conquer Club

Warned riskllama farming new recruits[ES]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

riskllama farming new recruits[ES]

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:06 pm

Accused:
riskllama

The accused are suspected of:
Farming New Recruits

Game number(s):

These are all from 1 single page of results. I didn't even go into the next page.

Game 19792312
Game 19791854
Game 19791851
Game 19791693
Game 19791552
Game 19789680
Game 19789207
Game 19788847
Game 19788788
Game 19788774
Game 19788773
Game 19788771
Game 19788759
Game 19788552
Game 19785754
Game 19785273
Game 19784919
Game 19783506
Game 19783453
Game 19782199
Game 19781758
Game 19781716
Game 19781712
Game 19781176
Game 19781128
Game 19780763
Game 19780733
Game 19780585
Game 19777790
Game 19775327
Game 19774367
Game 19774357
Game 19773355
Game 19773287
Game 19773236
Game 19773216
Game 19771763
Game 19770551
Game 19756801
Game 19756637
Game 19749488
Game 19743080
Game 19742285
Game 19742281
Game 19742250
Game 19739607

Comments:
This is blatant and he's already a guest for something forum/chat related I assume. Can we get rid of this vermin already? Prob had more bans than I have. CC is having a huge increase in members right now and then we have people like this who just deter them from wanting to play again. Give them some free points and an incentive to stick around.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Re: riskllama farming new recruits

Postby Barney Rubble on Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:29 pm

Interesting to note that every game thats been completed has ended in 3 rounds with the “supposed newbie” deadbeating ! I mean really ? Homey dont think so ! ...Neither does Rubble
Seems to me there’s more than farming going on here
BR
Lieutenant Barney Rubble

Postby D3A7H on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:57 pm

This again?
c'mon
Lieutenant D3A7H

Postby Keefie on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:58 am

I'm very disappointed. Looks like a case for a points / rank adjustment
Colonel Keefie

Re: riskllama farming new recruits[ES]

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:21 am

Checking this out.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby zeus111 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:43 pm

as the accused is on a time out from posting in fourms he can not speak to this,

in his defense is farming not inviting the new recruit to a game. most of the above is him joining games. as much as i dont see eye to eye with llama since when is joining a game a violation and how is this farming ???
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Barney Rubble on Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:36 pm

zeus111 wrote:as the accused is on a time out from posting in fourms he can not speak to this,

in his defense is farming not inviting the new recruit to a game. most of the above is him joining games. as much as i dont see eye to eye with llama since when is joining a game a violation and how is this farming ???

First 28 games on the list he "Joined" but everyone of those new players dead beated after 3 rounds ....What do you think the odds of that are ? Also newbies tend to start games with Classic because its whats drawn them here ...not one classic game in here even a feudal or two in there among all the other maps ...See where Im going with this ? Im agreeing it isnt farming ...Its something else ....
BR
anyhow Im sure his Evilness with suss it out
Lieutenant Barney Rubble

Postby zeus111 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:00 pm

Barney Rubble wrote:
zeus111 wrote:as the accused is on a time out from posting in fourms he can not speak to this,

First 28 games on the list he "Joined" but everyone of those new players dead beated after 3 rounds ....What do you think the odds of that are ? Also newbies tend to start games with Classic because its whats drawn them here ...not one classic game in here even a feudal or two in there among all the other maps ...See where Im going with this ? Im agreeing it isnt farming ...Its something else ....
BR
anyhow Im sure his Evilness with suss it out

its odd for sure an obvious point and medal grab with most all games different maps it has a bwana feel to it for sure but as charged for farming not so sure anything will come here . most mods here dont look past the initial accusation
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby shoop76 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:39 pm

Yes, but he is still farming who he plays. He knows the likelihood of players deadbeating is very high. Even if he loses a couple the odds are greatly in his favor to gain a lot of points. This is obviously against the rules.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:13 pm

I was heading into this topic with the thought that llama was trying to serve NRs some games, in order to maybe improve our chances of NR retention. It doesn't look like llama is trying to do so given the games joined, but I still hope this is taken into consideration.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:42 pm

shut up
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Lol, that's one way to get a new high score... let me know the ruling on this, been wanting a star...
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby betiko on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:11 pm

Honestly, why give a shit?
As long as he hasn't created accounts to face that would db.... he's just being a point predator and aiming for opponents that might not keep playing for whatever reason. There are point predators of all kind on this site, and everybody plays by their own unwritten rules... people just think that their own moral standards have to be the norm.
The fact is that everybody plays very different type of games with very different risk/rewards... and that our standardised point system is just there to look pretty. When are people going to start understanding it and that you shouldn't give a f*ck about the games other people play unless they try to brag about their super score or think their score makes them great players?
This is 2020.... after all those years on this site one should know better
Major betiko

Postby zeus111 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

shut up

lol ok that made me lol
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:57 am

betiko wrote:Honestly, why give a shit?
As long as he hasn't created accounts to face that would db.... he's just being a point predator and aiming for opponents that might not keep playing for whatever reason. There are point predators of all kind on this site, and everybody plays by their own unwritten rules... people just think that their own moral standards have to be the norm.
The fact is that everybody plays very different type of games with very different risk/rewards... and that our standardised point system is just there to look pretty. When are people going to start understanding it and that you shouldn't give a f*ck about the games other people play unless they try to brag about their super score or think their score makes them great players?

But... but... my ego.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby mrswdk on Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:45 am

betiko wrote:Honestly, why give a shit?

Sounds like we have ourselves a candidate for the next farming thread.

Photo of betiko helping riskllama take turns on his iPad:

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby BabySasuke on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:36 am

Photo of betiko helping riskllama take turns on his iPad:

this made me laugh out loud
Major BabySasuke

Postby zeus111 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:31 pm

shoop76 wrote:

Yes, but he is still farming who he plays. He knows the likelihood of players deadbeating is very high. Even if he loses a couple the odds are greatly in his favor to gain a lot of points. This is obviously against the rules.

ok im confused . i thought farming was example... llama sets a game on say promontory summit sends invite to say new recruit is this not farming players . how is joining games farming . i dont like llama for personal reasons but all he did was join games here sorry i dis agree he did any thing wrong here as it sits,how is joining games against our rules ??
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby shoop76 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:32 pm

zeus111 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:

ok im confused . i thought farming was example... llama sets a game on say promontory summit sends invite to say new recruit is this not farming players . how is joining games farming . i dont like llama for personal reasons but all he did was join games here sorry i dis agree he did any thing wrong here as it sits,how is joining games against our rules ??

Its joining games, knowing that a large majority will deadbeat. I don´t know if it is farming or even has a name. It would be similar to someone starting a bunch of games knowing they will deadbeat. If the person joins a bunch of these, knowing their opponent will deadbeat, they too are at fault. I know this has happened in the past.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby zeus111 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:50 pm

shoop76 wrote:
zeus111 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:

Its joining games, knowing that a large majority will deadbeat. I don´t know if it is farming or even has a name. It would be similar to someone starting a bunch of games knowing they will deadbeat. If the person joins a bunch of these, knowing their opponent will deadbeat, they too are at fault. I know this has happened in the past.

ok so its not a written rule and have a hard time understanding how we can stop members from joining a new recruits game . seems this is a loophole in my opinion but as charged for farming i still say hes done nothing like that. i think caff has stumbled on this one. if we now cant join as many games as we wish with who ever we wish i find less and less reasons to buy premium. to fix this issue make all new recruits first few games zero point gain but they can gain our points if they win , problem solved

its an obvious point grab but i feel its with in our current guidelines to join as many we wish we all know odds are the new recruit dbs and to gain points this way is what it is if we close the loophole is only way to prevent it i can see

zeus111
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby shoop76 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:21 pm

zeus111 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:
zeus111 wrote:
shoop76 wrote:

ok so its not a written rule and have a hard time understanding how we can stop members from joining a new recruits game . seems this is a loophole in my opinion but as charged for farming i still say hes done nothing like that. i think caff has stumbled on this one. if we now cant join as many games as we wish with who ever we wish i find less and less reasons to buy premium. to fix this issue make all new recruits first few games zero point gain but they can gain our points if they win , problem solved

its an obvious point grab but i feel its with in our current guidelines to join as many we wish we all know odds are the new recruit dbs and to gain points this way is what it is if we close the loophole is only way to prevent it i can see

zeus111

Sometimes you just have to use some common sense. If it doesn't seem right, its probably not.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby gerin_oil on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:34 pm

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=232764&p=5142685&hilit=farming#p5142685
Looks like a carbon copy to me.
NR games have been blocked temporarily for the indomitable ranchllama.
Closed
Captain gerin_oil

Postby zeus111 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:39 pm

holy crap so it is a thing so man hidden rules
Lieutenant zeus111

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:19 pm

riskllama has received a WARNING for farming.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:24 pm

another soft result
Cook iAmCaffeine

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports