Conquer Club

Our Lovely Conqueror

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Our Lovely Conqueror

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:26 am

Whater Korfball is, my buddy Korf would surely like to play it.
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Whater Korfball is, my buddy Korf would surely like to play it.

Tell him to move to Belgium.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby MTIceman41 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:57 pm

Nut Shot Scott wrote:Whater Korfball is, my buddy Korf would surely like to play it.

Like pickle ball? Curious here to what it is
Brigadier MTIceman41

Postby Extreme Ways on Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:38 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korfball

If I understood correctly, The Netherlands won all international championships bar one - which was won by Belgium. Belgium finished all others second, bar one - in which Taipei became second. Third place usually goes to Taipei but sometimes to Czech Republic or one-offs.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Fri Oct 07, 2022 7:57 pm

I've changed my mind, I mostly disliked Naruto for being a dick, but Josko is the same content in a different body, don't give a crap anymore lol.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby josko.ri on Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:06 pm

Swimmer intentionally missed a turn against me in a freestyle game just to get a double turn for his team after that, despite playing a turn in other game when he was 15 min left on clock. Yeah, calling him out for using shitty strategy which even breaks the site rules makes me dishonorable in his eyes, whatnot 8-[

https://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=21879183
Major josko.ri

Postby xroads on Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:00 pm

josko.ri wrote:I think that in 2022 or early 2023 year CC may witness two outstanding achievements, a conqueror with more than 6000 points (possibly, there might be 2 players to achieve this simultaneously),

I agree

It will be pretty cool to see Naruto and Cheffed both above 6000 points at the same time.
Major xroads

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:25 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:I've changed my mind, I mostly disliked Naruto for being a dick, but Josko is the same content in a different body, don't give a crap anymore lol.

did it take you this long to realise
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:30 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:I've changed my mind, I mostly disliked Naruto for being a dick, but Josko is the same content in a different body, don't give a crap anymore lol.

Actually yes, I mostly just breezed over his rants. Its a different world when he is gaslighting you for rules and unrelated C&A cases. Like wow he is desperate :lol:
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby Extreme Ways on Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:35 am

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Actually yes, I mostly just breezed over his rants. Its a different world when he is gaslighting you for rules and unrelated C&A cases. Like wow he is desperate :lol:

If REP plays S&M at some point, maybe he'll boycott the war because you're playing.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:27 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
Swimmerdude99 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

If REP plays S&M at some point, maybe he'll boycott the war because you're playing.

He is pretty honorable, I'm sure he will.
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:55 pm

Swimmerdude99 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

he's always been like this
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby i-andrei on Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:08 pm

Yeah i kind of prefer Naruto over josko. At least he's not talking nonsense in the forums.
Major i-andrei

Postby *Pixar* on Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:53 am

How's that chase going for ya Josko
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby josko.ri on Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:18 am

*Pixar* wrote:How's that chase going for ya Josko

dong well, currently on career high score of 5535, less than 400 points from naruto who i also on his career high score at the momemt.
I am just on 7 months in-a-row streak of getting Monthly Leader scoreboard medals, 3 of these 7 were Golds.
Also, for this month I am already placed on second place so likely the sequence will extend to 8th month in-a-row (possibly 4th Gold).
I was conqueror in 2013 so when I become again in 2022/2023 that will be second term as conqueror with distinct time period between terms.
Ware there other conquerors in past who had distinct time periods between two crowns?

P.S. narutoserigala profile shows that he has only 1 player on foe list (maybe he unfoed everyone?) and that player is me.
So much of a proof how is he motivated for real challenge and how much for easy wins (he claims on his profile that he has 95% winning percentage versus his ex-foeds), if he unfoes me then I will join on whichever map he chooses and beat him.
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:30 am

less than 400 points from naruto who i also on his career high score at the momemt.

naruto who has been playing open public game, and anyone can see, most of them have been joined by rather strong double team. Teams that knew the maps they joined, and decided to join to beat the conqueror =D> =D>

On the otherhand the 2nd player on the scoreboard is creating private game ( thus restricting to everyone to join his waiting game). against player whose skills on the maps are often nonexistent,
See for example Game 22068140 where josko is inviting a player that basically never play unlimited poly games to face him. Or all the games listed here
C&A against josko - [cleared]

People have been complaining in this thread that naruto was using the foe feature to avoid playing people that can beat him.
How shall we perceive the use of private game where no one at all can join the game ?
Naruto was blocking maybe 30 players to play him, josko is blocking everyone but one selected player.
But, hell, both tactics are apparently OK. :)
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:47 am

Donelladan wrote:
less than 400 points from naruto who i also on his career high score at the momemt.

naruto who has been playing open public game, and anyone can see, most of them have been joined by rather strong double team. Teams that knew the maps they joined, and decided to join to beat the conqueror =D> =D>

On the otherhand the 2nd player on the scoreboard is creating private game ( thus restricting to everyone to join his waiting game). against player whose skills on the maps are often nonexistent,
See for example Game 22068140 where josko is inviting a player that basically never play unlimited poly games to face him. Or all the games listed here
C&A against josko - [cleared]

People have been complaining in this thread that naruto was using the foe feature to avoid playing people that can beat him.
How shall we perceive the use of private game where no one at all can join the game ?
Naruto was blocking maybe 30 players to play him, josko is blocking everyone but one selected player.
But, hell, both tactics are apparently OK. :)

As you can see in chat of Game 22030098, naruto himself states that most of
Opponemts he recently faced are clueless on that map/settings:
2022-10-27 13:38:59 - narutoserigala: I am glad you knew how to track..
2022-10-27 13:40:24 - narutoserigala: Before this, mostly my opponents were so clueless

As for me, my climb on the scoreboard started since April when I returned to the site and since then I have hosted 62 private games out of 1108 total games pmayed, which is such huge percentage of 5.6% of private games. Looking only at last two months when I started to play them frequently, I played 46 private gamea out of 184 total games, which is exactly 25%, so every fourth my game in last two months is private while vast majority of them are public.

Also, in this statistics I counted all private games where I am creator of the game, so some games are included where opponents asked me to make their map/settings and then I made to their reuqest (such as conquer rome game vs Caymanmew or several games vs The Ram). As about the 94.4% public games that I joined, I always do it as team 2 on map/settings chosen by my opponents, showing how versatile rangevof maps/settings and opponents I readily play.

Can you conprehend meaning of these numbers, Donelladan? 94.4% public games in last 7 months, 75% of public games in last 2 months, yet you are calling me out for exclusively playing private games? Are you serious? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should I not have right to play a few private games here and there as the rest of the site has?

I Think that only in last 7 months I "satisfied" criteria for bronze cross-map medal and many other medals, which naruto did not earn in his lifetime. He did not even earn any new medal since 2017 when he became conqueror which shows enough how much versatile and competitive he really is.

Needless to say, not every of my private games have ended as wins, only of the ones started in last two weeks at least 5 of them ended up as losses with some still undecided so possibly also additional losses. Therefore, I invited everyone from top of the scoreboard to play, no matter of their skills or previous experience. If they are inexperienced on the map/settings then they conclude that by themselves and reject my invitation.
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:58 am

Well, so just like naruto, before you reached a high score you were more open to play everyone on any maps.
But now that you've past 5k points you started to restrict games and opponents.

2022-10-27 13:40:24 - narutoserigala: Before this, mostly my opponents were so clueless

FYI he was speaking about dice. Not strategy. Mainly about bad dice. Basically he was happy that loutil was complaining about the dice since naruto does that all the time.

But personally, it doesn't matter to me what naruto thinks of his opponents.
I can see who they are and I know they've got more skills on the map they're playing than the one you've invited to your games.
My point being, this thread was about criticizing naruto, maybe it was right to do so before, but his recent games and actions are making him much more worthy of a conqueror imo.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:19 am

Donelladan wrote:Well, so just like naruto, before you reached a high score you were more open to play everyone on any maps.
But now that you've past 5k points you started to restrict games and opponents.

FYI he was speaking about dice. Not strategy. Mainly about bad dice. Basically he was happy that loutil was complaining about the dice since naruto does that all the time.

But personally, it doesn't matter to me what naruto thinks of his opponents.
I can see who they are and I know they've got more skills on the map they're playing than the one you've invited to your games.
My point being, this thread was about criticizing naruto, maybe it was right to do so before, but his recent games and actions are making him much more worthy of a conqueror imo.

Even now, 75% of my games are public, joined by map/settings chosen by my opponents in which I can usually earn 15 or less points but lose 25 or more.
Or your info there was one france 21 triples game vs you about 2-3 weeks ago that I also attempted to join but it didnt allow me because LDL foed me.
So I am not affraid of any opponents.

From these 46 private games, 5 are already lost (possibly more to come), so I am in no way unbeatable in them.

How is advancing on scoreboard on this way any dishonest?

And you know wha, naruto profile says he has 1 foe and this is me. So much of how he wants to be challenged by real challenger.

If he unfoes me I will join on his chosen map/settings (as I am already doing vs everyone else in 75% of my public games) but he is scared to do so as he knows very well that I would wipe the floor with him.
Major josko.ri

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:22 am

i mean both these guys are clowns. nobody likes naruto and he took the top rank hostage by playing minimal games and foeing a large number of people.

true.

do i think that's worse than all the rules josko has broken and narrowly avoided breaking throughout all the years he's been on this site?

no.

josko could have achieved probably all of the same things he has done already, without bending and breaking the rules (as he still does today). it would just take him longer.

not to mention josko can't do anything without bragging to someone about how amazing he is. insufferable.

even his clanmates acknowledge that

kinda sad.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby josko.ri on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:26 am

Come on Caff, you are the player that I easily obtained points from in recent months. I have joined every time on map/settings mostly chosen by you and beat you with high rate 14 wins and 6 losses. So please dont try to outsmart anyone here when easily beating you highly contributed to my climb on scoreboard.
Major josko.ri

Postby josko.ri on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:34 am

Also Donelladan, were the any conqueror in past who regularly joined games from the Pantry? I joined 33 games from Pantry last week, mostly with and also versus players whom I never met before. These 33 games are im copmarable range with 46 private ganes that I startes in the last two months.

In each of these Pantry games, I can win around 10 points and lose around 40 points, so I need to win about 27 of 33 to have positive point outcome.

Why dont you call me out for joining 33 public games from the Pantry, yet these 46 private ganes bother you so much?
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:39 am

josko.ri wrote:Come on Caff, you are the player that I easily obtained points from in recent months. I have joined every time on map/settings mostly chosen by you and beat you with high rate 14 wins and 6 losses. So please dont try to outsmart anyone here when easily beating you highly contributed to my climb on scoreboard.

Do you realize you beating Caff has nothing to do with what Caff said ? I mean your reply to Caff doesn't address anything he's saying.
If you read Caff he is basically saying you're a very good player and you didn't even need to do the shaddy stuff you did to get all of your achievements.
It would go great length to have people liking you more, (if you care), if you would stop throwing your win rate every 2nd sentence. Especially when no one is even questioning that.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Donelladan on Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:58 am

It's good that you like numbers.
So let's go with some numbers :)
since this game Game 22004597 when you score was
2022-10-07 18:54:27 - josko.ri has a score of 5077.

You've won 245 points for all the private games you played ( taking into account hive and world2.1 private games you've played since that one, including defeats as negative points).
You current score being 5,549, it means 51% of your point raise since you started inviting people to private game on your home maps is due to those private games.

And you keep inviting people, so I wouldn't be surprised if that % go raising in the near future, since your win % is surprisingly higher on private poly game than your public game :o
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Nymeria Stark on Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:02 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:i mean both these guys are clowns. nobody likes naruto and he took the top rank hostage by playing minimal games and foeing a large number of people.

true.

do i think that's worse than all the rules josko has broken and narrowly avoided breaking throughout all the years he's been on this site?

no.

josko could have achieved probably all of the same things he has done already, without bending and breaking the rules (as he still does today). it would just take him longer.

not to mention josko can't do anything without bragging to someone about how amazing he is. insufferable.

even his clanmates acknowledge that

kinda sad.

Gotta agree with you, Caff.

I read through the Josko C&A thread, having also received an invitation to play a map I had never played before.

At first I didn't really care, yes he's clearly farming for points but so what? No one is being pressured to join if they don't want to. It seems like brig is a rank you can get while playing whatever games you find fun, but the higher you get above that the more you need to select your games carefully. Caring about your score seems fair enough to me.

I was on Josko's side before he showed up and started embarrassing himself. He was saying things like he invites Hive-newbs to his games because if they prove they can learn/adapt quickly then he might recruit them for his clan. Yeah, that's the reason, what an obvious load of horseshit haha. He was also claiming his map/settings doesn't require experience to be competitive, or arguing that he clearly isn't trying to farm points because he sometimes loses and because he doesn't exclusively play Hive. His comments were also drenched in narcissism.

Abusing the invite system? I'd lean towards no.
Being dishonest? Guilty.
Brigadier Nymeria Stark

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion