Conquer Club

Random Historical Mafia(The Gunpowder Plot); Town Win!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Day 1, The Letter of Conspiracy

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:01 am

Not gonna lie. Dakky has confused me, I havent seen play like this before
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby BuJaber on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:12 am

Lynchproof scum might be overpowered but what if he's x-shot lynchproof, and has some sort of role that kills people that target him? .. I don't feel good about how dakky is playing and I don't like how hard he's pushing for a doc save.

He is either town with one particular role that I won't give away right now to protect him, or scum. I don't think 3rd party is even an option for him at this point.
Major BuJaber

Postby madmitch on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:48 am

@ BuJaber if you think he is scum then why protect him ? what role do you think he has ?
Cadet madmitch

Postby Ragian on Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:01 am

Wow. That escalated quickly. I don't get why dakky isn't revealing his role and name. Surely, scum know enough already. Hotshot's hammer looks weird to me. Also, Greg hasn't returned.

So, is the day over?
Captain Ragian

Postby TimWoodbury on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:11 am

dakky21 wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:Cheers william?? Got a wiki link for this dude i find lots of williams but no chwers william

you're kidding right? william is the host of the game, LOL

ahhh lol that would be why i couldnt google it i blame it on playing from phone last night and drinking
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:24 am

TimWoodbury wrote:
dakky21 wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:Cheers william?? Got a wiki link for this dude i find lots of williams but no chwers william

ahhh lol that would be why i couldnt google it i blame it on playing from phone last night and drinking

Is the drink to blame for you voting me too? Or do you stand by that one?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:56 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Not gonna lie. Dakky has confused me, I havent seen play like this before

I was never lynchproof before 8-)

Ragian wrote:Wow. That escalated quickly. I don't get why dakky isn't revealing his role and name. Surely, scum know enough already. Hotshot's hammer looks weird to me. Also, Greg hasn't returned.

So, is the day over?

I will reveal my role and my name in timely manner. We got time and there is no reason for doing it now, this way mafia must think either to night kill me or randomly shoot at someone else, maybe I'm nothing or maybe I'm super uber powerful... let them think... so no revealing yet.

The day should be over I guess, 7 votes are on me.
Captain dakky21

Postby TimWoodbury on Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:13 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
TimWoodbury wrote:
dakky21 wrote:

Is the drink to blame for you voting me too? Or do you stand by that one?

the vote stands on you as i feel dakky is a good nice person unlike the meany bully you was to poor lil dakky
Cook TimWoodbury

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:38 am

What if Dakky is lynch proof but his lynch does not end the day?

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:03 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:What if Dakky is lynch proof but his lynch does not end the day?

Actually that could be true since there is no standard rule in the rule set which says "When reaching majority no new votes and unvotes will count".. That's a pretty much standard rule so it may have been omitted on purpose?
Well, we need a confirmation from William either way.
Captain dakky21

Postby Metsfanmax on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:26 am

BuJaber wrote:Lynchproof scum might be overpowered but what if he's x-shot lynchproof, and has some sort of role that kills people that target him? .. I don't feel good about how dakky is playing and I don't like how hard he's pushing for a doc save.

I think even x-shot lynchproof is game-breaking for scum to have. Is it a possibility? Sure. I wouldn't have guessed that lynchproof was a role at all in this game, because it's a pretty uncommon role to use.

Iron Butterfly wrote:What if Dakky is lynch proof but his lynch does not end the day?

It's possible. Lynchproof usually entails the day ending on an attempted lynch, but I was of course hoping that the opposite might be true. But there's no point in speculating, we'll find out shortly what the deal is.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby william18 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Thats a lynch. Posting scene shortly.
Sergeant 1st Class william18

Re: Day 1, The Letter of Conspiracy

Postby william18 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Night 1: The Empty Noose
November 1st, 1605

The day was nearing an end, yet the discussion was growing fiercer. A man was being suspected of his motives:

" Give us your name and title, lest we hang you from the rafters."

" I don't need to answer to the lot of you. My influence is so great that if I were merely to touch you, I would break you like glass. I am more powerful than any in this room. "

And with that the man departed in the waning hours of the light. The rest stayed. Voices erupted in a cacophony, speaking over each other simultaneously.

"He claims to have more power than all in this room!"
"The king has already made himself known."
'More power than even the king himself?"
"Treachery!"
"Treason!"
"Bring the city guard. We shall go to his chambers and have him hanged and quartered!"

The men had brought a troop of soldiers, and marched to the living quarters of the accused. The door was bashed open, to find an empty room. They searched every corner of the accommodation, but no one was to be found. The men retired to their own quarters for the night, carrying a noose amongst them. But instead of a neck that night, only air passed through it.

Night One has begun.

Each person may make one single post of substance, if they wish. You have 48 hours to send me your actions.

Re: Day 1, The Letter of Conspiracy

Postby BuJaber on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:39 pm

william18 wrote:Each person may make one single post of substance, if they wish.

here's mine.

madmitch wrote:@ BuJaber if you think he is scum then why protect him ? what role do you think he has ?

I did think he is scum. (Obviously I can't be absolutely sure right now) However, in case I was wrong, I wanted to protect the other possibility I thought about.
Major BuJaber

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Night 1, The Empty Noose

Postby dakky21 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:55 pm

My post of substance is... if there is a doctor, I think you should protect me. As Mets said, I may not be a high profile target for the mafia, but we never know. Better to have protection than not to have it.
Captain dakky21

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Can we have a final vote count please William?

PTLowe - Playing multiple games without missing turns, including many 1v1's.
Gregwolf - Last visited Mon 20th June.
Marashu - Last visited Mon 20th June.

All three of you are allowed to make a single post this night. So do so.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Postby william18 on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Vote Count:

Dakky - gregwolf121, mestfanmax, Iron Butterfly, Bujaber, Marashu, WingCmdrGinkapo, Hotshot53
WingCmdrGinkapo - Tim Woodbury
Metsfanmax - madmitch, Dakky21

Postby Marashu on Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Metsfanmax wrote: I wouldn't have guessed that lynchproof was a role at all in this game, because it's a pretty uncommon role to use.

Between dakky's lynchproof and Jaber's governor ability, I'm kinda believing that their characters are related in some way. I think I was only in one game with a governor before, and they ended up dying N1, so I've not really seen it in action, but if circumventing lynches comes with authority flavour-wise, it makes sense that they would be linked.

That said, we now have one confirmed way of messing with the lynch during the day (and one more claimed but unproven). This does seem to support that bad things will happen come the 5th of November. I'm wondering if that means there's a smaller mafia to offset that?

As for reads... my top town reads right now are Jaber and Wing - Wing mainly because he's been pretty unguarded, in my opinion (ie the fake claim post and the unsearchable character post). I don't think Jaber is fake claiming, and his role seems too broken in mafia hands to be mafia. Plus, I feel like he's at least been trying to scumhunt. dakky is probably town based on role. Top scum reads right now would be IB, who I feel isn't really pushing as hard as I might expect, and mitch - tough one to say for sure, but that case based on a joke before roles came out makes it feel like he's just trying to fling mud, and may have been skimming with posts ordered by author, rather than really trying to find scum. But yeah, without a D1 lynch flip, there's not as much info as I'd like, so I feel like my cases are kinda weak.
Captain Marashu

Postby ptlowe on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:50 am

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:Can we have a final vote count please William?

PTLowe - Playing multiple games without missing turns, including many 1v1's.
Gregwolf - Last visited Mon 20th June.
Marashu - Last visited Mon 20th June.

All three of you are allowed to make a single post this night. So do so.

First off you don't know if I am being sat during those times which I was. Secondly, as I said work was crazy last week anywho, right now I am feeling mitch to be scummy. I am putting together a much longer post which will go into day 2.

Pt
Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
Thomas Jefferson
Private 1st Class ptlowe

Postby madmitch on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:35 am

Thanks for showing up PT, I am not scum but can't prove it,I have a bad feeling about WCG and Mets, if someone whats to check me out they can,that is all I can say now ,hope to see Day 2 [-o<
Cadet madmitch

Day 2, The Wizard Earl

Postby william18 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:16 am

Day 2: The Wizard Earl
November 2nd, 1605

Henry Percy, the 9th Earl of Northumberland was a wealthy man, famous for his scientific and alchemical experiments, and his love of cartography. Many called him The Wizard Earl. The Day before, he had pressing matters on his mind, which distracted him from applying the necessary attention to the discussions of being held by the other lords.

In the hours of the twilight, he made his apologizes for not being of much use on the first day. He promised to give the matter the credit it was due during the night, and present an argument the following day.

As the day arrived, the Earl of Northumberland was not present at the hall. Guards were sent to check Henry Percy's living quarters to wake him. As the guards enter the room, they find Henry Percy, 9th Earl of Northumberland, dead in a blood soaked bed. Stab wounds covered his torso.

Ptlowe - Henry Percy, 9th Earl of Northumberland (Doctor) has died.

Re: Random Historical Mafia: Day 2, The Wizard Earl

Postby dakky21 on Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:53 am

I never understood people who wait with their thoughts. PT you should have wrote what you think about Mitch right away, not prolonging it even more while saying you didn't have time last week. Bad things happen when you wait too much. Crap.
Captain dakky21

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:42 am

dakky21 wrote:I never understood people who wait with their thoughts. PT you should have wrote what you think about Mitch right away, not prolonging it even more while saying you didn't have time last week. Bad things happen when you wait too much. Crap.

His thoughts are just as good as anyone elses and no more or less accurate. It is easy to lament his loss because we now know he was Town doc.

I do find it odd he was chosen for death. He would have been at the top of my list to look at today along with other low profile players from yesterday.

[url=http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=341][img]http://i1025
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
dakky21 wrote:I never understood people who wait with their thoughts. PT you should have wrote what you think about Mitch right away, not prolonging it even more while saying you didn't have time last week. Bad things happen when you wait too much. Crap.

His thoughts are just as good as anyone elses and no more or less accurate. It is easy to lament his loss because we now know he was Town doc.

I do find it odd he was chosen for death. He would have been at the top of my list to look at today along with other low profile players from yesterday.

Or why someone has died after likely targetting Dakky....

So is Dakky still lynchproof? Or was it one-shot?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby TimWoodbury on Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:39 pm

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:

Or why someone has died after likely targetting Dakky....

So is Dakky still lynchproof? Or was it one-shot?

you seem to be saying you was expecting it to be dakky... just like last round im still ticking to my gut vote wingcommander
Cook TimWoodbury

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives