Tribes has taken off louder than we expected and because of that Tribe team, Clan Leader & Admin went ahead and worked hard to get those following changes made to show Tribes being a separate entity and having it's own "garden".
(Tribes is now attached to Tournament Group but operate on it's own by having Tournament Directors as administrators)
- First change is the appearance of a Tribe tab from your Central Command page, click it and you will see the Primitive Tribe joining system (revised links from the Tribe Introduction thread is also now available.
- Second change is from the Tournament page, click the Tribes tab to see the list of both Primitive & Advanced Tribes, as a reminder, Advanced Tribes are organized and can't be join without Leader approval, if you are interested, meet criteria or just have recruitment question for this particular Advanced Tribe, then click the "Recruitment" link on the right side of that Tribe you are interested with.
One little trick to help making the difference between Primitive & Advanced from this list is that Primitive Tribe doesn't have that "Recruitment" link since it can be accessed from the Central Command page.
- Another add'on has been with the Tournament Finder, you can research Community or Auto Tournament that are made for Tribes, in a near future we should have some Auto Tournament opening with various format to have both Advanced & Primitive Tribe fighting against each other (called Battle) but those could be run using the old fashion as well.
- As far the Forum structure, you may have noticed that Tribes has it's own section and should be located below Clans, if you are part of a Tribe and a Clan you will notice the two section separated.
- Last but not least, all you need to know about Tribes stuff can be found here.
Thanks again for all that were involved into this and wish you happy fighting