Google Sheet Scorecard and Information
Alright everyone, it's time to decide what country shall hold the title of the best in the Conquer Club world!
This tournament will be a team event and played on the World 2.1 map with various settings (including escalating, chained; no spoils, adjacent; nuclear, parachute).
There will be no multi-team games. All will be one team vs another to ensure there is no teaming up.
All games will be fog to discourage outside coaching and the 12hr fog of war rule will be in effect. This rule just states that the starting team for each game, must allow 12 hours for the other team to grab a snap if they'd like. Turns may be taken sooner if the other team announces in game chat that they have their snap.
- Each team should be composed of a minimum of 8 players and a maximum of 12. FREEMIUM are welcome so long as they ensure to keep one spot dedicated to this event. Team roster to be "LOCKED" at tournament start and for the remainder of the tournament.
(Tournament Organizers should be made aware if any issue arises as soon as possible...we understand real life can screw up plans sometimes.)
A team can have a few reserves, however a reserve player cannot be used for another country.
- Round Robin format.
Each team will face each other playing World 2.1 map and using the following game type; 2 Doubles, 2 Triples, 2 Quads.
- Settings will vary from one game type to another, detailed below, but the entire event will use Sequential, Automatic, Fog, 20 Round Limit and 24 hour turn time for all games:
Doubles #1 - No Spoils, Adjacent & Trench
Doubles #2 - No Spoils, Adjacent
Triples #1 - Nuclear & Parachute
Triples #2 - Flat Rate & Parachute
Quads #1 - Escalating & Chained
Quads #2 - Escalating & Chained
- Win a Doubles: 1 pt
- Win a Triples: 2 pts
- Win a Quads: 3 pts
- Win all 6 games: 2 pts added
If a team ties than the face off from the Round Robin will determine who takes the spot, if still a tie than the amount of rounds will be used. Same rules apply if multiple teams are tied.
- 12 Hour Fog rule is in effect during the entire tournament. If any violation occurs, we expect the case to be solved between the teams and with an announcement in game chat (usually a copy/paste of the game log should suffice); make sure you mention what territory would have been visible as well.
Tournament Organizers will not enforce the rule unless a case can't be resolved between the 2 teams. If no resolution can be made, then it could result in a complete rematch or a forfeit for this match only.
- A player from a team should be used in at least one game per match and in a maximum of 3. In order to win a prize detailed below, a player must be used in at least 14 rounds of the 17.
The Team designated Captain will ensure the above conditions are respected to ensure a fair competition.
- Players may join the country of his/her choice.
- If needed, Team UN (United Nations) will be created and made up of players from various regions; so don't be discouraged if you are somewhere that does not have a large CC membership.
- If there are enough interested members for a particular country/region, it is acceptable to have more than one team representing said region, i.e. "USA I, USA II", or "UN I, UN II", so on and so forth.
Prizes ("per Team member")
WINNER: + 1x + 1x + 1x
RUNNER UP: 3x
3RD PLACE: 1x + 1x
4TH PLACE: 1x
Please say "I'm in" and for what country you wish to play for. Thanks! We think this should be a lot of fun once it gets going.
Mad777 & groovysmurf