after each game create a game history file(with information like in "game log"), and have a place online (or downloadable "history player") with which you could see what happened on the map(graphical map, not text) during the game turn by turn, or round by round from the beginning.
this may be done by other ways too, just this is how i can imagine: downloadable "replay_player.exe" or online site where you could upload "history file" (or just copy-paste "game log", though there must be starting positions ), or maybe after each game, game window might change and you could "go back to the past" in the same window.
or even better: availability to do this during the game (while it is not ended).
and maybe even dice history of every attackThis will improve the following aspects of the site:
- after 200 rounds game (especially when you win ), you really want to remember how everything has happened, and its hard to do it reading game log
- if there was option "fog of war" this would be even more useful.
- possibility to see other players games like: very good players games and learn something etc...
- like in Starcraft:))) (or other RTS game replays), there could be libraries of interesting games, or elections of amazing unpredicted victories etc.. but I went too far...
- This would be really cool!!!
I am sorry if this discussion has already been started before(it would be strange if nobody had not suggested this idea before), but I havent spotted this
it should not be hard to write a code of these options and so on.
and if you decide to do it, dont do it only for premium members because i would be very angry