Conquer Club

The Wild Beyond the Walls Mafia Spirits Wins!

FOS: Dedicated those who can't get enough Mafia action. Ongoing Games located here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Wild Beyond the Walls Mafia (D5) 6/13

Postby fusibaseball on Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:00 am

Ewebasher wrote:Personally I don't see anywhere yesterday when Scum's hand was forced... If anything they are having fun toying with us

Not sure why you wouldn't want to help those of us who are confused by writing out your logic but can you at least explain why you believe their hand was forced?

Because I was about to finally get Charle lynched yesterday with King joining me. Charle lynched = Scum loses because they would then be down to just PMC and can't hold the majority with 1 player. So PMC magically swoops in and builds the case against a now-confirmed Townie. That is the definition of their hand being forced.

Charle wrote:To bandwagon at this this stage is very dangerous. One more miss lynch then we lost the game if I fail to save again tonight. Scum will probably kill me tonight so we have one more chance for a save.

The second scum can be Devante or Ewe. I doubt that Fusi will go so hard for PMC if they both were scum, but it can also be a trick to put us on the wrong track. They are both very good players.

Also the fact that Fusi worked out the whole setup with bus drivers, or blockers or whatever, tells me he knows exactly what is happening, meaning he is the scum leader.

None of this BS makes sense.

How does me calling for a bandwagon make me scum? I'm Vanilla Townie, and given the tracking results and bus driver results I laid out nicely in an earlier post, I have every reason to know full well what's going on and be decisive with voting. Now he is doing the same just a couple days later.

Why would I lay out that entire bus driver sequence if I was Scum? Noone else was coming close to be able put all that together and now, weeks later, people STILL aren't getting it.

pmchugh wrote:We know there is a busdriver/redirector. Kingm claims blocked every night except last night. An innocent verdict from cop or tracker means nothing in this game.

I did mess up yesterday on swang, that is my bad as I led on it, but that doesn't make me scum. If I were scum as fusi alledges, would be easy to swtich us two around. Another thing I wouldn't do as scum in a game like this is claim vanilla, its the worst fake claim.

I am not sure who it is in all honesty, but I must remind you we are still at mislynch and lose, so if you do lynch me, you lose the game assuming no doc save tomorrow night.

None of this BS makes sense either. Put yourself in PMC's shoes as a Vanilla Townie...how can we possibly be down to 6 people left, 2 basically untouchable investigative roles, himself being Town, have no idea who to go after? He should be decisive and know for sure it's me at this stage. His "confusion" is because he's Scum and has to figure out his plan for the day. 72 hours later he realizes he can't go for anyone other than me.

Devante wrote:I am conflicted and confused. Right now, I see it between you, pmc and possibly charle for at least one scum maybe two. Although mainly between you and pmc for me. I didn't really care for how the train picked up so quickly on Swang. I was leaning towards splitting the vote as I wasn't convinced he was scum and I held the last vote. But then there was the vote change which I hadn't expected. I also don't understand how I was blocked, or I'm assuming blocked as none of my items passed onto any of the three people I chose. And no real explanation from OP other then my actions failed which is confusing.

You were blocked because Mafia is a blocking role + bus driver. They elected to use the bus driver to kill last night which is why none of the tracking results got swapped.

Charle = bus driver = executed the kill. Tracked and found to be attempting the kill on Kingm (which somehow noone finds suspicious?...)
PMC = blocking role = blocked Dev
Field Marshal fusibaseball

Postby Devante on Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:53 am

At this point I don't see much has changed from the last days activity. We were mostly in agreement and then there was this change:

Kingm wrote:unvote Charle

Vote Swang

Ok, lets do Swang first then, and then Charle next day instead then.

So at this point I'm good with voting Charle. Right now, it seems like Fusi's layout is making the most sense. If I'm wrong and he ends up being scum then I must say well played but out of everyone's arguments and breakdown his last post makes the most sense so I can understand what's been happening with the tracker and my role, along with pmc from ewes possibly unhindered investigation on the one night.

I'd like to hear what king and ewe have to add so I'm holding on voting but I think I'm comfortable with this
Major Devante

Postby pmchugh on Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:27 pm

fusibaseball wrote:
Ewebasher wrote:Personally I don't see anywhere yesterday when Scum's hand was forced... If anything they are having fun toying with us

Not sure why you wouldn't want to help those of us who are confused by writing out your logic but can you at least explain why you believe their hand was forced?

Because I was about to finally get Charle lynched yesterday with King joining me. Charle lynched = Scum loses because they would then be down to just PMC and can't hold the majority with 1 player. So PMC magically swoops in and builds the case against a now-confirmed Townie. That is the definition of their hand being forced.

Charle wrote:To bandwagon at this this stage is very dangerous. One more miss lynch then we lost the game if I fail to save again tonight. Scum will probably kill me tonight so we have one more chance for a save.

The second scum can be Devante or Ewe. I doubt that Fusi will go so hard for PMC if they both were scum, but it can also be a trick to put us on the wrong track. They are both very good players.

Also the fact that Fusi worked out the whole setup with bus drivers, or blockers or whatever, tells me he knows exactly what is happening, meaning he is the scum leader.

None of this BS makes sense.

How does me calling for a bandwagon make me scum? I'm Vanilla Townie, and given the tracking results and bus driver results I laid out nicely in an earlier post, I have every reason to know full well what's going on and be decisive with voting. Now he is doing the same just a couple days later.

Why would I lay out that entire bus driver sequence if I was Scum? Noone else was coming close to be able put all that together and now, weeks later, people STILL aren't getting it.

pmchugh wrote:We know there is a busdriver/redirector. Kingm claims blocked every night except last night. An innocent verdict from cop or tracker means nothing in this game.

I did mess up yesterday on swang, that is my bad as I led on it, but that doesn't make me scum. If I were scum as fusi alledges, would be easy to swtich us two around. Another thing I wouldn't do as scum in a game like this is claim vanilla, its the worst fake claim.

I am not sure who it is in all honesty, but I must remind you we are still at mislynch and lose, so if you do lynch me, you lose the game assuming no doc save tomorrow night.

None of this BS makes sense either. Put yourself in PMC's shoes as a Vanilla Townie...how can we possibly be down to 6 people left, 2 basically untouchable investigative roles, himself being Town, have no idea who to go after? He should be decisive and know for sure it's me at this stage. His "confusion" is because he's Scum and has to figure out his plan for the day. 72 hours later he realizes he can't go for anyone other than me.

Devante wrote:I am conflicted and confused. Right now, I see it between you, pmc and possibly charle for at least one scum maybe two. Although mainly between you and pmc for me. I didn't really care for how the train picked up so quickly on Swang. I was leaning towards splitting the vote as I wasn't convinced he was scum and I held the last vote. But then there was the vote change which I hadn't expected. I also don't understand how I was blocked, or I'm assuming blocked as none of my items passed onto any of the three people I chose. And no real explanation from OP other then my actions failed which is confusing.

You were blocked because Mafia is a blocking role + bus driver. They elected to use the bus driver to kill last night which is why none of the tracking results got swapped.

Charle = bus driver = executed the kill. Tracked and found to be attempting the kill on Kingm (which somehow noone finds suspicious?...)
PMC = blocking role = blocked Dev

I was not confident because I felt like one of the other players must be lying, I really thought dev was town and one mafia doesn't make sense.

As for your theory, it is the definition of BS. You claim charle tried to kill kingm, managed to visit him but kingm didn't die? Unless kingm is bulletproof or you are going to suddenly claim doctor that doesn't make any sense.

It also relies on this whole, mafia can't use actions and kill which is not proven.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby Ewebasher on Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:48 am

fusi, I must confess I find some of your posts a mix of bullying/condescending but must also confess that reading yesterday back with your slant on things does make sense...

If you are scum then well played but I'll go with my investigations and say:
Vote PMC
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Ewebasher on Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:52 am

Actually Unvote PMC

I used to be indecisive but not I'm not sure...
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Ewebasher on Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:54 am

EBWOP 'now I'm not sure'... 8-[
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Ewebasher on Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:09 am

My concern with Fusi's 'charl/PMC scum partnership' is kingm's result from last night...

The only scenario where charl is scum and kingm survives is if Dev saved him... which means Dev is lying but why would he (if he really is a powerful Town role) lie at this stage of the game?

So does that mean Dev is scum? If so then charl can't be, as no-one else would have had the power to protect kingm (other than the our self-professed doctor charl).

So if I assume charl is Town then scum is 2 of fusi, PMC and Dev... fusi and PMC I do believe are on different sides which mean the only confirmed scum for me is Dev...

Vote Dev
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Devante on Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:40 am

Well I guess trying to be honest gets you killed. I don't know why my items didn't work other than I had to have been blocked. But I can say if you vote for me then town definitely loses as I am town. This being my second mafia game ever if I was going to make anything up it wouldn't be an overcomplicated role that I was even sure how it worked to start, especially in a game that has been this confusing. Corl Mendoz the town inventor. That's who you're putting up on the block
Major Devante

Postby strike wolf on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:05 am

Deadline at the end of the day
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby Kingm on Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:46 am

Sorry for beeing inactive this last week, have been sick and not much on CC at all.

Just read up the last couple of pages one more time, and I think this is what I will bet on, probably wrong since everything has been wrong so far, but Charle claimed doctor, and he visited me last night, and there was no kill.

And Fusi really really want to kill Charle, so lets lynch him.

Vote Fusi
Colonel Kingm

Postby Charle on Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:13 pm

I really agree with Kingm here, and I had so many other reasons.

Vote Fusi
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby strike wolf on Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:25 pm

Vote Count

Fusi (3)-PMC, Kingm, Charle
PMC (1)-Fusi
Charle
Ewebasher
Kingm
Devante (1)-Ewebasher

With 6 Alive It takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is EoD today. Fusi is at L-1
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby fusibaseball on Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:52 pm

I can't help you guys anymore than I have. Apparently I'm a bully

GGWP SCUM

Postby Devante on Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:36 pm

Based on everything so far and everyoneā€™s post Iā€™m feeling that this is the best choice. As much as I donā€™t like Ewe voting for me Iā€™m going to trust heā€™s investigation from last night and go with

Vote PMC
Major Devante

Postby strike wolf on Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:52 pm

strike wolf wrote:Vote Count

Fusi (3)-PMC, Kingm, Charle
PMC (2)-Fusi, Devante
Charle
Ewebasher
Kingm
Devante (1)-Ewebasher

With 6 Alive It takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is EoD today. Fusi is at L-1

Deadline in ~2 hours.

Cadet strike wolf

Postby Devante on Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:03 pm

anyone got anything to add or changing votes? If not then think this is the end of day then
Major Devante

Postby strike wolf on Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:13 am

Day 5 End Scene: Distrust in the Darkness

They traveled on through the day as a group but the farther they traveled, the more gaps started forming in the once cohesive line. A few gathered in one spot to whisper about someone else in the second group, who whispered about others around them. Even the forest seemed to react to the growing suspicions. The light thinning as leaves grew.

Eventually the forest grew too dark to see their way through and they paused. The group leader from the city approached their guide. "Is this it?"

"I'm not sure but I don't think we're going any further today."

The Alabasian agreed and they all made camp for the night. The groups from earlier set their tents far from each other, until they were just barely in sight of the fire. Weary, suspicious eyes peering slowly out before falling off to sleep.

It is now N5. You have 3 days to send in your actions.

Cadet strike wolf

Re: The Wild Beyond the Walls Mafia (N5) 6/13

Postby strike wolf on Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm

Night 5 end scene-Despair

The night was busy as Robert waited at the opening to his tent. There had been many days where he'd sit hidden high in a tree or in a thicket near a game trail for hours just waiting for his prey to come into range. He found this little different now watching as everyone settled in for the night.

He had found the Alabasians clumsy on the trail so far but having struck up conversations with a few of them over the past few days, he found himself starting to warm up to them and occasionally asked them about the city. There seemed to be so many things that this group took for granted. Vehicles that could move them easily from place to place had been impractical in the forest and while they had their own forum in the village to sell their goods, the wide spread stores that the Alabasians talked about so casually were hard for him to fathom. These thoughts and others kept his mind busy as he waited for the right time to set out. Eventually though it seemed like most had settled in and he crept out of his tent to follow the one he'd had his eyes set on.

There was no sound of cracking leaves or flash of silver as the attacker set upon Robert, just a quick struggle and another body that would be found in the morning. The group felt frantic now. It had been Robert who had led them through this maze of leaves and bark until now and none of them were sure they could find their destination from here, let alone make it back if they did.

Kingm-Village Hunter Robert England-Town Tracker has been killed.

It is now Day 6. With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Cadet strike wolf

Re: The Wild Beyond the Walls Mafia (D6) 5/13

Postby Devante on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am

FFS I am hating this. When is town catching a break. f*ck it ''''''''''''''''''for clarity:

My night action:

"Strike. Night actions the same as before

Compass to Fusi

Rope to Ewe

Medicine on King"

Message from Strike; "Your action did not work, Items were returned to you"

So, I suspect I was blocked. Hence question; Charle why did you not protect king? Ewe what you got for scoping unhindered?

At this point it is frustrating because there has been no scum and town is being decimated. On top of that twice I've tried using my items twice and none are working. Any feedback is appreciated but this game is very different from the werewolf one so I am frustrated and very angry.
Major Devante

Postby Devante on Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:27 am

And yes, fast posting after OP seems to make me a target so far, but remember I am leading the forum, so I unlock the topic. Hence, I know ahead when night scene is over by a few minutes. So, I wait to see what Strike says, and so far, no offense, it's bullshit. You better not pull another Traf for helpin wolves scene, just sayin
Major Devante

Postby Charle on Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 am

Oh my word, I did protect Kingm, as well.

I guess night actions from scum was to 1() block me and (2) kill Kingm, that's the reason I am still alive. Makes sense to kill Kingm, as he was confirmed town and he voted for Fusi, and they just blocked me to wipe out the gamble. Clever move.

I do not understand how Devante's objects works, but I would like to hear what Ewe's results were last night. Because I was blocked, and scum's kill was successful, Ewe's investigation is going to be interesting.
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Charle on Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:42 am

Devante wrote:My night action:

"Strike. Night actions the same as before

Compass to Fusi

Why on earth would you give it to Fusi who claims vanilla, so do you know something we don't? If you used compass on me and it worked, then maybe we had a chance that I was not blocked and Kingm was saved.

I smell a rat.
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby Ewebasher on Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:30 am

At work at the moment but PMC guilty verdict (again)
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Charle on Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:47 am

Ewebasher wrote:My concern with Fusi's 'charl/PMC scum partnership' is kingm's result from last night...

The only scenario where charl is scum and kingm survives is if Dev saved him... which means Dev is lying but why would he (if he really is a powerful Town role) lie at this stage of the game?

So does that mean Dev is scum? If so then charl can't be, as no-one else would have had the power to protect kingm (other than the our self-professed doctor charl).

So if I assume charl is Town then scum is 2 of fusi, PMC and Dev... fusi and PMC I do believe are on different sides which mean the only confirmed scum for me is Dev...

Vote Dev

I agree completely here with Ewe.

Scum is either PMC and Devante, or Fusi and Devante. Why would Devante try and use Compass on Fusi rather on the doctor who could have saved Kingm.

The fact that scum killed Kingm (who voted for Fusi) makes me still think between PMC and Fusi but for now Devante is the most guilty in my books. I am still not 100% sure about the cop investigations, if we trust that and go for PMC and he ends up town like with Votanic and the others, we loose this game. We have one shot left.
Captain Charle
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Postby fusibaseball on Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:06 am

Devante was blocked again and Bus Driver got the kill off.

Devante is 100% Town, otherwise he would have bandwagoned last thing yesterday and gotten the lynch off on me. Which means the 2 Scum are between PMC, Charle, and Ewe.

It has occurred to be that even though Charle and I have been at each other's throats, I cannot come up with a reason for how no kill happened Night 5 if he is Scum. Either Dev was lying about his role being blocked, or there is actually a saving role in play. If PMC was a Doc and using Vanilla Town claim as cover, he would have counterclaimed Charle immediately. There is a world where Scum passed on killing Night 5 to significantly boost Charle's credibility as a Doc, given there are no other saving roles in play (they would know Devante had been blocked already).

So I'm not 100% sure between Ewe and Charle for the second Scum. Either Ewe is a very clever Town coming up with all these made-up results, or Charle is not a Doctor in which case I have no explanation for Night 5. Regardless, PMC is the obvious one hiding over there.

Vote PMC

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Games