Conquer Club

Prison Mafia TOWN WIN !!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is the MVP for this game?

Poll ended at Sat May 20, 2023 4:31 am

*Pixar*
No votes
chanakam2020
No votes
Darin44
No votes
degaston
44%
Dukasaur
No votes
DukeHazzard
No votes
Dunk90
No votes
fusibaseball
31%
i-andrei
No votes
joshzam
No votes
Maxleod
13%
PepeAtila
No votes
pershy
No votes
Ragian
13%
TheJMac
No votes
TheJonah
No votes
TrafalgarLaw01
No votes
traffic133
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 4

Postby degaston on Thu May 04, 2023 1:25 pm

pershy wrote:
degaston wrote:
pershy wrote:Also Josh wasn't found curled up in a ball with white hair in a scene - but is talking gibberish. I guess it's a given but I don't understand why it wasn't stated in the scene.

Did you miss this?
Razorvich wrote:joshzam is found curled up crying under the staircase, his hair has turned white
He is speaking gibberish.
You will not get anything out of him today on day 4

Oh yes I did miss that - thank you.

Listen I still have to read through what has happened since yesterday but I just wanna air a crazy idea that was niggling at me.
It seems there were no mafia kills - so far like most of you I have trusted josh until now - he always seems to be investigative to me. But he could be fooling us as well - he's a good mafia player.
Anyway I still wanna trust him - but I was just wondering if there was no mafia kill cause HE tried to make the kill and couldn't cause he targeted pixar or got silenced. Anyway it's a crazy idea - but I'm just putting it out there and have to mull it over and see if it's plausible.

I'm just speculating on Razor's thinking now, but it looks to me like Josh was trying to perform a kill with the shank. Because if he was performing the standard mafia kill, or using his own role power for something, then he wouldn't have needed to have the shank with him, and would not have lost it. From Josh's last post, it appears that he did not believe Pixar's story, so he may have tried to kill him to test it out. I'm a little surprised at that, though. Pixar might not be telling the whole truth, but it seemed pretty well established that people who visit him at night are silenced and their hair turns white, so I believed that he was a ghost who could not be night-killed.

So whether Josh is scum or not, I don't think his actions explain why there was no mafia kill. Which makes me think there is a protective, or blocking role out there.
Brigadier degaston

Postby Ragian on Thu May 04, 2023 2:31 pm

i-andrei wrote:
Ragian wrote:I need to understand what you're suggesting. Are you suggesting that I posted the note that I received (from someone who is not Chana, obviously) in order for people not to figure out something about Chana after we know everything about him? That doesn't make any sense. What do you mean so that he wasn't protected? He was dead. I seriously struggle to fathom what you're on about. Try explaining it to me as you would to a child.

When i read the below i tought you kept this intentionally D2 to protect chanakram, t
Who likely knew something about Mafia.
Now, i'm thinking you could be mafia and you didn't share it so chanakram wouldn't get protection from a town player so you killed him N2.
Makes sense now?

I also want to share something from D2 that I didn't make it in time to share before the day ended as I received towards the end of D2:

"chanakam did not share a note its true
they could have received great power unlike you
in order to get they were asked not to meow
instead continued to eat cat chow
now the cats are quiet and saved themselves
do not trust silent cons and save yourselves"

I understand what you're saying now, yes. I think it's flawed because a) I only read that I'd received a message when the day was over (but hey, only I know that) and b) I find it highly unlikely that any townie would protect chana if I had been able to share earlier, and c) because there's no reason for mentioning the message that I had received if I had ill intentions with chana.

@Dega, Maxleod claimed that he was either protected or what not and that mafia tried to kill him.
Captain Ragian

Postby Maxleod on Thu May 04, 2023 4:19 pm

Ragian wrote:@Dega, Maxleod claimed that he was either protected or what not and that mafia tried to kill him.

Yes. And you tried in a very subtle way to have whoever saved me make himself known. You also said you killed yet another townie "in good faith"...
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby Maxleod on Thu May 04, 2023 6:33 pm

Anyway...

My scumm(or 3rd party) list:

*Pixar* - Too many lies
Ragian - OBVIOUS SCUM, how could he possibly know about that failed mafia kill? I know because I was the target, but again how did he know about it?
Dukasaur & Jmac - Duk posted at least THREE TIMES today in the off-topics forum but not here. Lynch the bastard. Two birds with one stone. I say lynch Duk, or Jmac, when we lynch one it will cinfirm that the other one is scummy too.

Assuming we still have enough townies...

Unvote Ragian (for now), LYNCH JMAC
Lieutenant Maxleod

Postby degaston on Thu May 04, 2023 7:55 pm

Maxleod wrote:Ragian - OBVIOUS SCUM, how could he possibly know about that failed mafia kill? I know because I was the target, but again how did he know about it?

Everyone who understands the game knew about it.
Mafia kills just say the victim is dead.
Actorday had a shank in his chest, cdbridges was mod-killed.
Therefore, no mafia kill. But why was there no mafia kill?
There is a remote possibility that the mafia decided not to perform a kill, but I don't recall ever seeing that happen.
Therefore, the mafia kill failed.
Brigadier degaston

Postby Maxleod on Thu May 04, 2023 8:20 pm

degaston wrote:
Maxleod wrote:Ragian - OBVIOUS SCUM, how could he possibly know about that failed mafia kill? I know because I was the target, but again how did he know about it?

There is a remote possibility that the mafia decided not to perform a kill, but I don't recall ever seeing that happen.

Since you're the only who's made sense in his posts so far, I'm going to consider you may be right... For now...

What do you think of my idea of lynching either Jmac or Duk? Two birds with one stone?

And Pixar is still NOT town, and if he's third party, he hasn't been helping town so far.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Postby *Pixar* on Thu May 04, 2023 8:26 pm

Maxleod wrote:
degaston wrote:

Since you're the only who's made sense in his posts so far, I'm going to consider you may be right... For now...

What do you think of my idea of lynching either Jmac or Duk? Two birds with one stone?

And Pixar is still NOT town, and if he's third party, he hasn't been helping town so far.

I mean technically I have helped town if Mafia has tried to kill me and failed, which is very likely with the amount of inmates that have had their hair turn white :lol:
Colonel *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby joshzam on Thu May 04, 2023 9:21 pm

GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH...
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby Ragian on Thu May 04, 2023 11:48 pm

Maxleod wrote:
degaston wrote:

Ahh, you just needed Dega to say what I've been saying to understand. Noted.

@Pix, I take your last post as a final admittance of you not being town. Is that correctly understood?
Captain Ragian

Postby Maxleod on Fri May 05, 2023 3:03 am

And now I'm receiving death threats... Who's currently in possesion of that shank again? Come. Have at me. What's left of town, you'll know who to lynch.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 3

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 3:18 am

DukeHazzard wrote:
degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:
degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:I did send in a night action, which if successful, I get a day action. But I'm 0/2 on my night actions.

I got this note during day 3. That's what prompted me to check the forum as I was unaware that day 3 had started.

So your night action failed both times, but you only got a PM after N1? Did something else happen that night?

I never got a PM after N1. It came on D3? Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Nothing happened that night for me.

On a side note, I don't agree with General Bax's assessment. Some of his points actually lead me to think he is scummy.

I came to that conclusion from reading this:
DukeHazzard wrote:Well that was a lot to read all at once. Being new to the game, I was waiting for a PM from Raz saying that day3 had begun, as was the case for the opening of day2. So I didn't check in until now.
So I interpreted that as you saying that you got a PM on the opening of D2, presumably with some results from the night, but that you did not get one at the opening of D3, and you only checked the thread after you got a PM about the note.
Is there some other way to read those comments?
So my question was to try to understand what was different about N1 vs N2 that caused you to get a note at the start of D2, but not D3. Can you clear this up?

Also, are you not subscribed to the thread? I get an email every time someone posts.

Ok, I guess it sounds a little confusing. I'm referring to 2 different things. So I list PM's in order.

PM From Raz N1 - Night action is negative
PM From Raz D2 - Day 2 is open, no game results
PM From Raz N2 - Night action is negative

Now here is where I was expecting a PM from Raz announcing that Day 3 was open. I was quiet for the first 2 real days of D3 because I didn't get a PM and thus I was clueless to Day 3 starting.

PM on D3 - found a note in my cell

So finding this note alerted me that Day 3 had started. Then I realized it had already been going for a couple days. So I'm talking about different things in all those PM's. Game related info happened N1, N2 and D3. And game alerts which I was expecting after the D2 PM. I hope that clears things up.

No, I'm not subscribed to the thread. I didn't know that was a thing. But I have to say, getting an email every time someone posts sounds exhausting.

I already had General Bax on my scummy list so...

Vote General Bax for lynch

How about N3?
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 3:29 am

pershy wrote:oh great - our cop died and didn't even try to defend himself. I don't get that.

Also Josh wasn't found curled up in a ball with white hair in a scene - but is talking gibberish. I guess it's a given but I don't understand why it wasn't stated in the scene.

I was untrusting of actor and cdbridges as neither of them are on the vote to lynch hal - but both were town after all. We've had 2 town kills by townies it seems - we must be careful in the future - but having said that I probably would also have targeted actorday or he would have been one of the ones I would have considered.

I visited him in the night to do my action on him to reveal something about himself today but he was already dead.

Ok - so I am pretty much more confused than ever now that these 2 have turned up innocent and there was no mafia kill apparently.
I still have my top suspects but need to read through again. Maybe I'll be back on Jmac's back.

Will vote pixar too happily. I like the lil guy but still don't think he's town.

This game is messing w my head - I love it!

fastposted by max - another reason to vote pixar. I'm in - but I wanna seriously discuss who else could be scum before we rush a lynch- there are not a lot of obvious possibilities left imo looking at the D2 voting list.

Did you visit anyone N3 to make them share?
I got a visual diagram, will share it tomorrow maybe once i have some things completed on it
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 3:39 am

Maxleod wrote:And now I'm receiving death threats... Who's currently in possesion of that shank again? Come. Have at me. What's left of town, you'll know who to lynch.

What death threats?
Pixar said he has the shank
Major i-andrei

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 2

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 3:53 am

joshzam wrote:I've got info to share. I received not one but TWO messages that I think you should all know about before the end of the day.

The first one was at the end of N1:
On returning to your cell you fall asleep... a message enters your mind.....

"You of ALL people should know the first rule of prison, "Don't drop the soap" AND WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU DROPPED THE SOAP.
Now you are vulnerable and should be scared for your life tomorrow."

I find it interesting that it specifies that it "entered my mind". That is, it wasn't written down. The message itself is threatening, but I'm not afraid. I don't understand what it means. These are the people who joked about the prison soap on D1 (in order): Ragian, Pepe, traffic, degaston. Rage and traffic said they were joke posts. I wonder if this is anyway connected to my note? I also don't know why I would be more vulnerable now than I was before.

Dukasaur wrote:
pershy wrote:ok thank pixar.

Dukasaur - please elaborate on your last post. Thanks

Dukasaur wrote:TO BE ME..... Be calm, clear, correct and consistent, turn any negative experiences to account, don't dismiss everything people tell you, or believe everything you're told. Always try to discover the truth before you speak, and remember that, to make your judgment, it's never enough to have just one source of information.

pershy wrote:
@dukasaur - can you tell us in your own words what you think you just said?

Not really. Those are not my words. I got a message from Raz saying my mind is now back to normal, but I don't know how far back it became abnormal.

It sounds like some kind of mind control weapon, but apparently the effects are transient.

This 2 above seem to be done by the same person? But pershy claimed to visit Pixar N1, and Dukasaur N2, so why would joshzam have a message enter his mind?
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 4:32 am

deleting messages is not allowed as far as i read in the rules.
Major i-andrei

Postby pershy on Fri May 05, 2023 4:40 am

@i-andrie

no not the same person. I can confirm I did get in Dukasaur's head but not Josh's.
Duka was the only time my action was successful.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Fri May 05, 2023 4:41 am

i-andrei wrote:So i see some possible scenarios/questions here:
1. N1 - 3 people get muted so mafia kills one of them thinking they can reveal something. Is Pixar mafia based on this? Did he kill chanakram and then realised muted people don't see thw kills so he left the other ones alone?
2. Was Bax really cop?
3. Is Ragian lying? If someone protected another player or blocked a kill they should speak now. If none speaks i would think Ragian is Mafia. I had him in my trustworthy town people but now i am not sure.
4. The person that visited me last night i believe it's 100% town alligned. Would this person come forward?

I wanna ask you - why might Bax not be a cop? What was your thinking when you said this? That mafia changed his identity or something?
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Fri May 05, 2023 5:00 am

joshzam wrote:GIBBERISH GIBBERISH GIBBERISH...

Here you go Josh buddy - have a whiskey - you'll be right as rain tomorrow.

OK I take back what I said about Josh. I was wondering why there hadn't been a mafia kill so that idea occurred to me but I hadn't yet caught up and read about the shank business.
Makes sense there are town killings and mafia killings and makes sense he might target pixar thinking he was lying about being a ghost. Maybe the scum kill got blocked another way.

HOWEVER - there is something I don't understand about Pixar and I need your help.
Pixar - have you hard claimed ghost or just sort claimed? It's a hard claim right? You see yourself as a town ghost and can send messages. Did your role tell you that you silence people?
Thanks

It makes sense it would - I saw something that froze my blood as I entered pixar's cell on N1.
But what I don't get is that Max who was also silenced said he had info on Pix from the following night - I assumed Max visited Pix on N2 and didn't get frozen.
Is that right Max or am I way off?

Pepe - did you get silenced after visiting pix? I just wanna make sure that is the only cause and there are not other silencing powers.

Also Pixar said this
*Pixar* wrote:Also not sure if this helps or not. But if I'm visited by a group only 1 visitor will be muted FYI

yet 3 of us were muted. I wanna get to the bottom of this.

As for other things as I said I'm confused now as to who is scum - I was convinced it was one of these guys before as they didn't vote for scum on D2 - Dukasaur, actorday, cdbridges, general bax. Now we know 3 of them are town and I kind of investigated Dukasaur and the response I got from that seemed like a townie one to me although as I said it's not conclusive. He could be a scum role that investigates as town like godfather, conman etc.
But assuming he's town cause of the result who is left?

I don't think Ragian would come out and admit a kill early on today if he were scum. I think he would just carry on pretending to be helpful - but that confession seems too truthful to be a scum move imo.

Josh I think is town trying to shank non town.
Max went out hard against pixar with seemingly inside info - scum wouldn't normally do that - they tend to bandwagon more.

i-andrei, degaston, darin, fusi, dunk, duke and others seem town to me and were on the hal vote.

It kind of does bring me back to theJmac who hammered but after Josh hammered....
and Pepe who was silenced like me - but on a night that a mafia kill did go through.

Sooo - I don't think I will vote for Ragian due to his seeming honesty today.
I wanna clear up the silencing business and could vote pixar - but honestly I think now that he could be a town ghost - but also 3rd party in which case I am in favour of lynching all 3rd party.

But I think I wanna vote Jmac more than anyone. Not just cause of the scummy double hammer - also cause we know so little about him. He did seem to be participating and making more sense lately - but that was 4 days ago.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 5:03 am

pershy wrote:
i-andrei wrote:So i see some possible scenarios/questions here:
1. N1 - 3 people get muted so mafia kills one of them thinking they can reveal something. Is Pixar mafia based on this? Did he kill chanakram and then realised muted people don't see thw kills so he left the other ones alone?
2. Was Bax really cop?
3. Is Ragian lying? If someone protected another player or blocked a kill they should speak now. If none speaks i would think Ragian is Mafia. I had him in my trustworthy town people but now i am not sure.
4. The person that visited me last night i believe it's 100% town alligned. Would this person come forward?

I wanna ask you - why might Bax not be a cop? What was your thinking when you said this? That mafia changed his identity or something?

Well i asked that cause it made no sense for Bax not to reveal anything at L-2 or L-1.
So either he has a hidden role that maybe shows as cop, or he doesn't know how to play the game.

But I think I wanna vote Jmac more than anyone. Not just cause of the scummy double hammer - also cause we know so little about him. He did seem to be participating and making more sense lately - but that was 4 days ago.

He and DukeHazzard are the only ones with no visits or that havent's visited other players from what i noted down
Major i-andrei

Postby pershy on Fri May 05, 2023 5:10 am

yes I guess Bax was just being stubborn but normally you would claim and claiming town cop would save your arse (but prob get you N killed)
We did ask him to claim so we did what we could - just a shame for town.

i-andrei wrote:He and DukeHazzard are the only ones with no visits or that havent's visited other players from what i noted down

Interesting.
Duke was also quite a late vote on Halrob just before Josh hammered. So maybe he was feeling pressure to vote as scum against scum knowing it was pretty inevitable. Just sayin'
Lieutenant pershy

Postby i-andrei on Fri May 05, 2023 5:24 am

Ok, so i have made a visual artefact on the visits:

https://imgur.com/a/b1AlimL -
- Mod kill wall and Lynch wall on the left
- general visit list on the right.
- all the colouring is done on dead players and myself

Based on this, i would say I have like this:
TOWN:
- Me - town
- Trafalgar died N1 in my cell, i chose to be alert that night due to the halrob stuff and killed him
- I slept N2 and N3 just in case townies visit me, but TOWN PEOPLE SHOULDN'T VISIT ME GOING FORWARD - putting this out here now cause we have a lot of people that died
- Darrin - town - unsure of role but he visited 3 people and shared everything
- Degaston - town, unless he's lying and joshzam actually handed the shanks, but i don't believe that.
- Ragian - likely town, he used his knife received N1 only on N3
- Dukasaur - likely town based on the comment he sent

- Maxleod/fusi - they might both be town, or one of them 3rd party

3rd party:
- Pixar - Ghost claim and silencing
- Dunk - pre D1 incrimination and not sharing info, but also not killing me in my sleep

Mafia
- TheJmac - nothing usefull and the halrob vote
- Joshzam - trying to use the shank first night he got it

Unsure about DukeHazzard and PepeAtila
Major i-andrei

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 05, 2023 5:37 am

MOD NOTE.

I have made a mistake wth a role, and it has been picked up.

I post this for fairness.

The person involved has been contacted and it is up to them to disclose my message.

My appologies.. this is a big event with many players, and these small issues can be overlooked

This issue does NOT change the direction of this event.... and its kinda obvious.

OHH and a MOD TIP FOR TOWN.... look at the past. :twisted:
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Lieutenant Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby pershy on Fri May 05, 2023 6:53 am

no worries Razor - as mod it can be hard to keep track of everything, especially in a big game like this.

Thanks for posting that graphic andrei - people should check it and make any comments they think pertinent.

As for me you can make the correction that I visited pixar on N1 - unsuccesful and silenced, Dukasauron N2 - correct - resulting in his first post of D3, and I chose actorday for my N3 action but it was also unsuccessful cause he was already dead. I have never visited or interacted with Josh in any way except in this thread.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Fri May 05, 2023 6:56 am

so you can change this in the original graphic

Lieutenant pershy

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives