Conquer Club

Prison Mafia TOWN WIN !!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is the MVP for this game?

Poll ended at Sat May 20, 2023 4:31 am

*Pixar*
No votes
chanakam2020
No votes
Darin44
No votes
degaston
44%
Dukasaur
No votes
DukeHazzard
No votes
Dunk90
No votes
fusibaseball
31%
i-andrei
No votes
joshzam
No votes
Maxleod
13%
PepeAtila
No votes
pershy
No votes
Ragian
13%
TheJMac
No votes
TheJonah
No votes
TrafalgarLaw01
No votes
traffic133
No votes

Total votes : 16

Re: Prison Mafia DAY 4

Postby i-andrei on Mon May 08, 2023 1:03 am

you're a bit dodgy here.
You stated this:
DukeHazzard wrote:
I did send in a night action, which if successful, I get a day action. But I'm 0/2 on my night actions.

I got this note during day 3. That's what prompted me to check the forum as I was unaware that day 3 had started.

So the night action N3 was succesful that means you get a day action now?
How come the previous ones were not succesful? I'm close to voting you also, if that's extra incentive for you to tell the truth,
Major i-andrei

Postby degaston on Mon May 08, 2023 1:22 am

DukeHazzard wrote:
degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:PM From Raz N1 - Night action is negative
PM From Raz D2 - Day 2 is open, no game results
PM From Raz N2 - Night action is negative

What was your PM from Raz for N3 and D4?

You should be a cop in real life...

The PM from Raz on N3 is where I found out that i-andrei isn't scum. The PM from Raz D2 was not related to my ability. That was me stating that Raz sent out a PM (I'm assuming to all) that D2 way open. He did the same for D4 which also has nothing to do with my ability. The reason I mentioned the D2 PM is because Raz never sent out a D3 notice. I was only trying to explain why I missed the first 3 or so days that D3 was open.

Ok, but in keeping with the way you stated the results earlier, did the N3 PM say that the night action was "positive", "negative", or something else?
And did the D4 PM have "game results", "no game results", or something else?

Not trying to be pedantic here, but I feel like your story does not add up, and you keep ignoring questions about your actions that others have answered without being so evasive.
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Mon May 08, 2023 1:23 am

FP'd by i-andre
Brigadier degaston

Postby pershy on Mon May 08, 2023 3:40 am

ok degaston has some interesting points against duke - I'm willing to consider that Dukehazzard is scum and been playing townie with his so called night activities and investigations - they seemed legit to me earlier and I discounted him cause he voted halrob but fairly late - just before Josh hammered.

Ragian has said some stuff which seems lazy and helpful townie but not really -
Ragian wrote:The day ended with the following (alive players) not voting for halrob (in alphabetical order): Darin, Dukasaur, Dunk, i-andrei, Josh, Maxleod, Pepe, pershy

Of those, I believe pershy and Josh to be town based on play, and I think Maxleod is non-mafia as he was visited last night (again, I don't know how he knows, but he says that he was).

ground which had already been covered but missing out important information - i.e. players who had been silenced.

Ragian wrote:@Pepe, why didn't you vote halrob D2?

@Darin, why didn't you vote halrob D1?

and that's wrong - Darin voted early on and pepe was silenced and couldn't vote. Anyway he apologised later.

But Ragian fossed and voted Hal in the middle of the voting - I don't think he's scum.

I'm going back to theJmac

He hammered after Halrob was already lynched (and he knew it) and is coasting. 1 confused post in all of today is not gonna cut it.
Here's how he knew Josh's vote was the hammer - Josh had already said it twice - it was obvious. He wanted to appear on the vote count to seem town.

joshzam wrote:I'm ready to hammer, but there's no rush till the day's end draws near. As you say, I'd like more Townies to share info before we lose some more tonight.

joshzam wrote:Time's up. I generally find both being the hammer on a lynch and voting in general without reason to be scummy. But I've been saying I would hammer for a long time now, so vote halrob64.

So I know where my vote is going. Regardless of whether he's scum or now - he is not helping town so let's get a claim. But I think he is scum.
vote theJmac
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Mon May 08, 2023 4:25 am

pershy wrote:
Ragian wrote:@Pepe, why didn't you vote halrob D2?

@Darin, why didn't you vote halrob D1?

and that's wrong - Darin voted early on and pepe was silenced and couldn't vote. Anyway he apologised later.

sorry I just remembered Pepe was silenced for the following day - it was chana that was silenced at the time - Pepe you can answer Ragian.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Mon May 08, 2023 4:26 am

man it's starting to get hard to keep track - gotta update my notes.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby Ragian on Mon May 08, 2023 4:39 am

@Dega, I get your vote, but this seems like town on town violence. We're all over the shop. A VC would reveal that.

We need to hear from the quieter ones.

@pershy, yeah, well, I didn't think it lazy. I like to see people's voting pattern. It was embarrassing, however, that I fucked it up. Shit happens when you try to solve this mess. You're voting alongside Max right now. Does that sit right with you?
Captain Ragian

Postby Maxleod on Mon May 08, 2023 5:01 am

Ragian wrote:You're voting alongside Max right now. Does that sit right with you?

And how is that a problem? Oh yeah, my bad, I forgot I said you're on my scum list (because liar).
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby Ragian on Mon May 08, 2023 5:49 am

Sheesh :roll:
Captain Ragian

Postby pershy on Mon May 08, 2023 5:55 am

Ragian wrote:You're voting alongside Max right now. Does that sit right with you?

what's your problem with max? Make a case and change my mind.
Anyway my vote has nothing to do with max and everything to do with Jmac so err....FOS.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby pershy on Mon May 08, 2023 6:02 am

degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:@ i-andrei

My night action was successful and I learned that YOU are not Mafia. :lol:

Someone mentioned that I was late on D2 to vote for Halrob which might point toward scum. That was me sitting back and watching the game play. As a new player, I'm just trying to follow what is going on.

On another note, I have a suspicion that one of the mafia is posing as town. I'm not sure who, but Maxleod, pershy, and Ragian are on that list, in no particular order.

FP by Duk

So you are also claiming to be a cop? Is there some difference between your role and Bax's?

there are other investigative roles that are not cop.
If this gains traction I am happy to change my vote and pressure dukeH for a full claim. Normally you don't wanna do that if you believe the investigator but degaston seems adamant duke is caught in lies.
As I said before I wasn't too suspicious of him based on voting history but also as I said his vote on Hal was late - i.e. the penultimate one before the (real) hammer - so he could have voted scum knowing it was inevitable he'd be lynched and to appear town - but had held back until that point.

I would pressure DukeH if degaston is onto something which I think he might be - but I do still find Jmac scummier and of course less participative so I would rather lynch/pressure him first. Also I made a case for why he must have known Hal was already dead as Josh had made it clear his was the last vote - and wanted to get on that vote list.
Lieutenant pershy

Postby Ragian on Mon May 08, 2023 6:22 am

pershy wrote:

what's your problem with max? Make a case and change my mind.
Anyway my vote has nothing to do with max and everything to do with Jmac so err....FOS.

It's really weird that you can't just answer the question. Stop fossing and answer "yes" or "no".
Captain Ragian

Postby i-andrei on Mon May 08, 2023 6:23 am

pershy wrote:
degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:@ i-andrei

My night action was successful and I learned that YOU are not Mafia. :lol:

Someone mentioned that I was late on D2 to vote for Halrob which might point toward scum. That was me sitting back and watching the game play. As a new player, I'm just trying to follow what is going on.

On another note, I have a suspicion that one of the mafia is posing as town. I'm not sure who, but Maxleod, pershy, and Ragian are on that list, in no particular order.

FP by Duk

So you are also claiming to be a cop? Is there some difference between your role and Bax's?

there are other investigative roles that are not cop.
If this gains traction I am happy to change my vote and pressure dukeH for a full claim. Normally you don't wanna do that if you believe the investigator but degaston seems adamant duke is caught in lies.
As I said before I wasn't too suspicious of him based on voting history but also as I said his vote on Hal was late - i.e. the penultimate one before the (real) hammer - so he could have voted scum knowing it was inevitable he'd be lynched and to appear town - but had held back until that point.

I would pressure DukeH if degaston is onto something which I think he might be - but I do still find Jmac scummier and of course less participative so I would rather lynch/pressure him first. Also I made a case for why he must have known Hal was already dead as Josh had made it clear his was the last vote - and wanted to get on that vote list.

I agree with degaston on Duke. But i also think Jmac is Mafia, and also would vote Pixar out in a heartbeat.
These are my 3 main suspects now, with Pixar maybe 3rd party.
Major i-andrei

Postby Ragian on Mon May 08, 2023 6:42 am

I'm not defending Jmac at all. I have no read on him. What condemns him other than his post-lynch hammer?
Captain Ragian

Postby *Pixar* on Mon May 08, 2023 6:49 am

Any preference on if I should use the shank tonight? granted if I don't get lynched.
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby i-andrei on Mon May 08, 2023 6:57 am

Ragian wrote:I'm not defending Jmac at all. I have no read on him. What condemns him other than his post-lynch hammer?

Well nothing helps him either.
Hasn't revealed anything tbf.
Major i-andrei

Postby i-andrei on Mon May 08, 2023 7:15 am

*Pixar* wrote:Any preference on if I should use the shank tonight? granted if I don't get lynched.

Yeah, use it on yourself.
Major i-andrei

Postby *Pixar* on Mon May 08, 2023 7:16 am

i-andrei wrote:
*Pixar* wrote:Any preference on if I should use the shank tonight? granted if I don't get lynched.

Yeah, use it on yourself.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're #1 on my list now :lol:
Major *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chanakam2020 on Mon May 08, 2023 8:06 am

Zeeeow
Cook chanakam2020

Postby DukeHazzard on Mon May 08, 2023 8:14 am

i-andrei wrote:you're a bit dodgy here.
You stated this:
DukeHazzard wrote:
I did send in a night action, which if successful, I get a day action. But I'm 0/2 on my night actions.

I got this note during day 3. That's what prompted me to check the forum as I was unaware that day 3 had started.

So the night action N3 was succesful that means you get a day action now?
How come the previous ones were not succesful? I'm close to voting you also, if that's extra incentive for you to tell the truth,

DukeHazzard wrote:With my inexperience, maybe I should have kept it to myself. I-andrei wasn't in any danger. But I thought we were supposed to give what info we had to further the cause. For the record, I didn't say he was town. I only know he isn't Mafia.

I can see how wording can cause problems now, being a noob... I should have said that I "found out" that I-andrei wasn't mafia. Not that my night action was "successful". I don't have a day action. My night action was technically "unsuccessful" but it did reveal the info.

I've already addressed this but here it is again. No, I don't have a day action... All of my night actions have been unsuccessful, but do reveal a little info.
Sergeant 1st Class DukeHazzard

Location: behind you, ya you Jonah.. tired of your cunty shit!

Postby DukeHazzard on Mon May 08, 2023 8:25 am

degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:
degaston wrote:
DukeHazzard wrote:PM From Raz N1 - Night action is negative
PM From Raz D2 - Day 2 is open, no game results
PM From Raz N2 - Night action is negative

What was your PM from Raz for N3 and D4?

You should be a cop in real life...

The PM from Raz on N3 is where I found out that i-andrei isn't scum. The PM from Raz D2 was not related to my ability. That was me stating that Raz sent out a PM (I'm assuming to all) that D2 way open. He did the same for D4 which also has nothing to do with my ability. The reason I mentioned the D2 PM is because Raz never sent out a D3 notice. I was only trying to explain why I missed the first 3 or so days that D3 was open.

Ok, but in keeping with the way you stated the results earlier, did the N3 PM say that the night action was "positive", "negative", or something else?
And did the D4 PM have "game results", "no game results", or something else?

Not trying to be pedantic here, but I feel like your story does not add up, and you keep ignoring questions about your actions that others have answered without being so evasive.

This is starting to get old... I'm almost ready to vote myself.

Since you can't seem to see that revealing my ability is all over your questions, I'm just going to spill it. I ask Raz a question that has to be in the form of a yes or no answer. A yes answer gets me the opportunity to ask another question during the next day. A no answer means I don't get a next day question. So for example, on N3 I asked, "is i-andrei mafia?" and the answer was no. That gives me information. But it is still an unsuccessful result meaning I don't get a day action. I could also ask, is degaston town? which would give me different info. With one question, I can't narrow down what camp someone is in unless it's successful (a yes answer). So there's no point in lynching me now. I suspect that I'll be murdered tonight. Thanks
Sergeant 1st Class DukeHazzard

Location: behind you, ya you Jonah.. tired of your cunty shit!

Postby joshzam on Mon May 08, 2023 9:40 am

(gibberish)
This is not a sig
Major joshzam

Postby fusibaseball on Mon May 08, 2023 9:42 am

Day 4 is the first day I've felt genuinely confused as to where to place my vote after our conversation on the 3rd where 5 or 6 of us were having a conversation with a lot of posting going on. I've been trying to spend more time going through all the old pages of info to re-piece together who's aligned.

I'll remind Town that Raz places us on a 7-day cap for each day, and Day 4 started at midnight on the 2nd. So we have until tomorrow night to get our thoughts together and unify the votes...right now they're still very scattered. I think we have votes on 4 different players right now. I will 100% cast my vote by tomorrow and do believe we have enough evidence that a lynch again is in order. It's not in Town's best interest to let midnight tomorrow hit without a lynch placed.
Conqueror fusibaseball

Postby degaston on Mon May 08, 2023 9:53 am

DukeHazzard wrote:This is starting to get old... I'm almost ready to vote myself.

Since you can't seem to see that revealing my ability is all over your questions, I'm just going to spill it. I ask Raz a question that has to be in the form of a yes or no answer. A yes answer gets me the opportunity to ask another question during the next day. A no answer means I don't get a next day question. So for example, on N3 I asked, "is i-andrei mafia?" and the answer was no. That gives me information. But it is still an unsuccessful result meaning I don't get a day action. I could also ask, is degaston town? which would give me different info. With one question, I can't narrow down what camp someone is in unless it's successful (a yes answer). So there's no point in lynching me now. I suspect that I'll be murdered tonight. Thanks

You had already revealed that you get to ask a question.
You had already revealed that you could use it to identify scum/not scum.
Your potential day action is no different from your night action.
So how does any of what you just said make you a bigger target?
And why will you STILL not reveal what you asked on N1 & N2?

On day 3, you said:
DukeHazzard wrote:And pershy agreeing with him? Is he also scummy?

I guess that's my scummy list right now

General Bax
pershy

Don't know why some of you are still riding on the Pepe train. I think the note I got clears him. And he can't defend today. Does that point toward his accusers as possible scummy?? Or am I just being a noob in fully trusting my note?

If pershy was the only living name on your scummy list, why did you ask about i-andrei?

Your actions don't seem to fit with what you have posted. Can you explain that?
Brigadier degaston

Postby degaston on Mon May 08, 2023 11:13 am

Ragian wrote:@Dega, I get your vote, but this seems like town on town violence. We're all over the shop. A VC would reveal that.

Is "VC" a Vanilla Cop?
I'm not sure what you mean by "A VC would reveal that."

In any case, Duke seems to be claiming some kind of supercop (or direct link to God) - his target can't be blocked or redirected.
If he had asked if his targets were Town instead of asking if they were Mafia, then apparently he could have gotten 3 more questions.
He could have resolved questions about pershy or Pixar, but instead he goes for i-andrei? Does that make sense to you?
He hasn't said what he means about "learning nothing he didn't already know" on N1.
Why didn't he ask a question that he knew would be successful, ("Am I town?"), then use his day question to find out if a near lynch is town and stop a bad lynch? Repeat each day, and town should win easily. :lol:

A lot of both his claimed role and his actions don't make sense to me. His role seems very overpowered, but he's not using it that way. It makes him both vital to the town's success and next to useless at the same time. I think he's making things up as he goes along, but doesn't want to be nailed down on something that could show that he's lying.
Brigadier degaston

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives