Conquer Club

Commander62890 [1 month ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Commander62890

Postby Squirly on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:02 pm

so did they catch the fake commander yet?
General Squirly

Postby Namor on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Squirly wrote:so did they catch the fake commander yet?

We have no name for him yet, so I'm offering one up... CONmander
Colonel Namor

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Ladies and gentlemen account sharing is against the rules. Commander62890 does not seem to understand that and continues to post using pimphawks account. Pimphawk was advised to prevent commander from posting under his account and what would happen, so Pimphawks account has received a 24 hour website ban, at least he can have sitters take his turns.

I was going to lock this thread because I have asked everyone to keep it on topic. Last chance.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:13 pm

>Namor. Conmaster4U2
Highest position #5 (18 Nov 2010) General 4,380pts (11 Dec 2010)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby 40kguy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 pm

king achilles wrote:Hi again,

Your reasoning that one of your sitter's sitter may have point dumped all those games do not hold merit. It all looks like it was all you who did this. One way or the other, you will be held responsible for what happened. Your current inactivation will remain.

Commander62890 wrote:lol good one!

THOTA vs BPB coming up... you're really gonna hurt us if I can't play in it

you a BPB fan?

In all seriousness, why don't you go and do some research about my character and level of commitment to my games and my clan.

This is insulting.

Edit:
Wait, is this the final decision? I can't believe it. I truly can't. You're making a mistake, C+A. A big one.

I fully expect this thread to stay unlocked. If it doesn't, I'm taking this to GD.

I'm not even going to make a case for myself. I expect an uproar. You're gonna regret this decision.
16:00:18 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:36 am

Commander62890, your complete disregard to heed what was told you to stop hopping into one account from another just so that you can post in the forum shows you do not consider what could happen to your clan mate's or friend's accounts because of your actions. You put them in danger to have their own accounts get into unnecessary disciplinary measures.

Just because you say it is not you who point dumped, it does not mean it is the truth. Posting under different accounts will surely not help your cause.

Right now, all the data that we have all points to you alone who point dumped all those games. It was not anyone else's so your reason that it could have been a sitter from one of your sitters could be the culprit does not look to be true. Even if someone comes forward to admit that he is the one who made and deadbeated all those games under your account, he will have to make a very good and factual explanation to connive with the data that we have during the point dumping on the 19th of April.

40kguy, as well as to those to his other clan mates and friends, I suggest that you change your password or be very careful who you let have access to your account. You are also held accountable for having other people use your account. You risk getting a disciplinary measure if you continue to let banned players log into your own account every now and then.

If no further evidence will be presented by anyone or by Commander62890, himself, on his eTicket, to support that it was not him, as how he claims it to be, then we shall proceed in closing this case at the end of the week and the accused will be held guilty as charged for point dumping and the ban shall remain.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:55 am

Of course you don't have any evidence on anyone other than Commander. I haven't read anything but praise in this thread commending Commander (lol..."commending Commander"...) and I support him as well. Even if you have no suspects other than Commander, there's going to be a pretty big uproar if you think Commander dumped those points.

Maybe we're all stupid and Commander is an evil genius (lol, evil genius on a gaming website), but I know a lot of us will defend him until he, himself, comes and says "yes, it was me that point-dumped".
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby 40kguy on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:04 am

king achilles wrote:Commander62890, your complete disregard to heed what was told you to stop hopping into one account from another just so that you can post in the forum shows you do not consider what could happen to your clan mate's or friend's accounts because of your actions. You put them in danger to have their own accounts get into unnecessary disciplinary measures.

I consider this a non-issue. How can I properly gauge the reaction of public without posting on my own behalf?
You ought to be more lenient about this.
Sorry, 40kguy... this is my last post on your account.

king achilles wrote:Right now, all the data that we have all points to you alone who point dumped all those games.

:lol: That's rich. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so goddamn depressing.

king achilles wrote:It was not anyone else's so your reason that it could have been a sitter from one of your sitters could be the culprit does not look to be true.

What do you mean by this? I wasn't giving you a "reason," just a helpful suggestion. If you found out it wasn't true, fine.
Keep looking, I guess. I don't really care about finding out who it was; I never did. I just want my account back.

king achilles wrote:Even if someone comes forward to admit that he is the one who made and deadbeated all those games under your account, he will have to make a very good and factual explanation to connive with the data that we have during the point dumping on the 19th of April. If no further evidence will be presented by anyone or by Commander62890, himself, on his eTicket, to support that it was not him, as how he claims it to be...

:shock: You have data placing me at this computer at 9:00? =D>

Well done, team CC. Congrats. I was in both my Europe 1945-1968 class and at home on my computer at the exact same time! You found out my secret... I can be in two places at once! No, just kidding. I make bad jokes when I'm suppressing my anger. But I really was in class. If this was a real court, I could get my teacher to testify and even point out that he marked me present in class that day.

king achilles wrote:... then we shall proceed in closing this case at the end of the week and the accused will be held guilty as charged for point dumping and the ban shall remain.

This is complete and utter shit.

Have you any idea...

Don't you know who...

Goddamn it.

I hate you. :(

Honestly, when Ljex first texted me that morning, I thought it was a joke. I really did. We had a laugh about it. We were both good-natured. We knew there was no way in hell you wouldn't restore my premium, much less keep me inactive forever.

I can't believe it's come to this.

Do you realize that this asshole SUICIDED IN MY FUCKING TEAM GAMES? What more evidence do you need? I hate to lose.
Have you seen my posts in GD? I don't play for "fun." I am totally serious when I get in a game.
This is not a "game" for me. I do work, and I take pride in what I do in team games and on this site as a whole.

Me, suicide on my teammates and friends. It makes me sick to my stomach. What a fucking joke.

Yet even if that glaring evidence was not present, your decision would be wrong. This whole ordeal is an absolute disaster.
16:00:18 ā€¹Pixarā€ŗ Valentines Day the one day in they year that the V and the D come together
Cook 40kguy

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 am

Unless we have that data to show that someone else was in your account during the 19th of April, then it is you. no one else.

And AoG, feel free to make an uproar if you can support your argument. If it's just people supporting friends, and "you believe he would never do such a thing", this would not be enough.
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby khazalid on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 am

you better make sure you publish the evidence if you're gonna give that as a verdict.

complete nonsense, btw.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby angola on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:42 am

Umm, I edit this post to say, hi.
Last edited by angola on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:49 am

khazalid feel free to make another GD thread or prepare one. Please stop making threats to the C&A department or to me if you are implying to make another uproar. Anything that we "publish" to the public is what is needed to be. Do not make it look like there is another conspiracy behind everything because there isn't. If we say all ip's direct to the accused and yet he denies he did all those point dumping, who would you believe anyway?

If we see that people are only posting of how they feel again, we can either lock this report or give you a disciplinary measure for trolling. Locking this thread would be easier if people just can't follow the guidelines.

C&A cases is not a popularity contest or who has the most friends to defend the accused.

Post only facts, not how you feel. If this is a complete nonsense to you, don't bother posting and/or make more demands.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby khazalid on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:55 am

hah. they don't have any real evidence.

there's no way in hell commander did it. no way. it's totally inconceivable. if you can't find a culprit, fine, but why does the hammer follow that? lazy, thoughtless, automaton moderating as per usual.

khazalid feel free to make another GD thread or prepare one. Please stop making threats to the C&A department or to me if you are implying to make another uproar. Anything that we "publish" to the public is what is needed to be. Do not make it look like there is another conspiracy behind everything because there isn't. If we say all ip's direct to the accused and yet he denies he did all those point dumping, who would you believe anyway?

If we see that people are only posting of how they feel again, we can either lock this report or give you a disciplinary measure for trolling. Locking this thread would be easier if people just can't follow the guidelines.

C&A cases is not a popularity contest or who has the most friends to defend the accused.

Post only facts, not how you feel. If this is a complete nonsense to you, don't bother posting and/or make more demands.

i'll stop making 'threats' if you stop the shocking hyperbole. deal?

this has nothing to do with popularity, or any personal opinion i may have regarding commander. i'm just trying to avert a potentially idiotic verdict before it has time to be delivered.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby king achilles on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:58 am

This thread is locked as per another personal opinion of how one feels about the case. Thank you for your opinion about how you think the verdict for this case should be. ;)

This will be unlocked tomorrow or when emotions have subsided down, even for a bit. O:)

==============================

Update - Unlocked. Please keep your trolling or spamming of C&A reports somewhere else.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby alster on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:29 am

king achilles wrote:Commander62890 [...] Just because you say it is not you who point dumped, it does not mean it is the truth. Posting under different accounts will surely not help your cause.

Right now, all the data that we have all points to you alone who point dumped all those games. It was not anyone else's so your reason that it could have been a sitter from one of your sitters could be the culprit does not look to be true.

I disagree. I read your post that you're saying that an IP-check shows that no "unusual" IP-numbers have accessed the account? If that is the case,well, that is a strong point.

Nonetheless. The fact that Commander62890 strongly (!) states that he did not in fact mess with his account do indeed carry a lot of weight. If a long time premium player with no history of similar incidents that, as far as I can tell, would not have any obvious reasons to mess up his/hers account in this manner, that statement should be the basis for you guys. That's customer service 101. Albeit (if no "unusual" IP-numbers have accessed the account) perhaps not likely, it is not totally unlikely either. You guys have to respect your regular customers enough to give them the benefit of a doubt if they say that this is messed up and they haven't messed it up.
Gengoldy wrote:Of all the games I've played, and there have been some poor sports and cursing players out there, you are by far the lowest and with the least class.
Sergeant 1st Class alster

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:46 am

quick ? ljex if you could ask commander.

radiojake wrote:
Commander62890 wrote:

My bro is 14 and on the autism spectrum. He has his "outbursts" at home, against myself and my parents.

He enters this sort of animalistic state in which he can't speak words, and anything you do or say to him will make him scream.

was he pissed off with him that day ????????
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby SirSebstar on Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:57 am

I think this is why personal information should not find its way here. Do we really need or want to know as a community?.. Its a legitimate concern eddie, I can see the lines of reasoning, and i would like to know the awnser too. But damm, its none of my concern..
nasty business this

I am wondering if there is currently also a case of account abuse against commander due to his excesive use of his friends accounts., I can understand it if it is overlooked in light of recent events, but I would like to know if there is some light in that matter.. In one respect it is pretty clear cut, if you leave out the ramification that being locked out of your own acount due to no fault of your own does to one's state of mind. as I said, nasty bussiness.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Namor on Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:20 am

Since Comm states he was not on his computer at the time of the abuse, yet it looks as though it WAS his computer that was used, it would be a good idea for him to do some investigating at home.

I have to say, I'm disappointed to see that he isn't able to voice his opinions/concerns here.

Note to Commander; rather than using a friends account to post your thoughts and risking a ban for them. You could ask them to post your message for you, as a quote.
Colonel Namor

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 am

SirSebstar wrote:I think this is why personal information should not find its way here. Do we really need or want to know as a community?..

sirsebstar the post i copied was used in a thread were it was part of a discussion about a kid.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=142564

just thought it might have a place in this case..
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby king sam on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 am

Obviously evidence suggests us leaning one way, and benefit of the doubt is always given if it is there. Go ask anyone that's in jail right now, they will all tell you they are innocent, and have been wrongfully convicted. Doesn't make it so.

This has remained open to keep open information flow to the community, and for us to continue to look down avenues, ensuring we are leaving no stone unturned, and doing due diligence.

If Commander wishes voice on this concern, and cant due to recent transactions, then their is a method in which he can make sure he is heard. Open an E-Ticket or contact one of the site admin's. As KA said logging into friends accounts is not the correct way to do so and can result in them having actions taken against them.

As it stands now if outstanding evidence is out there then this forum is open for the opportunity to bring light to it so we may balance it with what we already have and check the validity. At the end of the week if the evidence doesn't wean us away from the evidence that backs the conviction then the ban will stand. Complaining about it, or coming to a friends aid may seem the noble thing to do but unless you can provide reasoning to help possibly clear up the situation then I would venture not to continue taking this off topic and taking this forum out of commission.

KS
Sergeant king sam

Postby Leehar on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 am

Namor wrote:Since Comm states he was not on his computer at the time of the abuse, yet it looks as though it WAS his computer that was used, it would be a good idea for him to do some investigating at home.

I have to say, I'm disappointed to see that he isn't able to voice his opinions/concerns here.

Note to Commander; rather than using a friends account to post your thoughts and risking a ban for them. You could ask them to post your message for you, as a quote.

How can he tell them tho? From what I understand, banned users don't really have the option of using the messaging system, so the only option is probably try to catch them off-site which would be a bit of a pain...
Live Chat may work for you tho Com, so you could try that?

Anyway, hope this does get resolved soon satisfactorily for all parties, it sounds like a dirty-business...

With regards to the evidence needed to change your minds Sam, would looking to prove that Com wasn't here at the time of the point-dump be the way to go?

Also, what is the plan to deal with the inflated points some got? Are you resetting scores or similar?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby king sam on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am

Leehar wrote:With regards to the evidence needed to change your minds Sam, would looking to prove that Com wasn't here at the time of the point-dump be the way to go?

Also, what is the plan to deal with the inflated points some got? Are you resetting scores or similar?

Evidence in any form to clarify what we are seeing. As it stands now explanations given dont add up, hence benefit of the doubt hasnt been given that this wasnt him.

Point inflation/dumping will be handled as it always is, big offenders that benefited the most (those who knowingly knew they were getting "free" points) will be reset and face possible other actions.

KS
Sergeant king sam

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 am

well what i think is this could bring commander into doubt let me repost the qoute then give you the reasoning behind it.

Commander62890 wrote:

My bro is 14 and on the autism spectrum. He has his "outbursts" at home, against myself and my parents.

He enters this sort of animalistic state in which he can't speak words, and anything you do or say to him will make him scream.

a child that has this condition when angry would do anything to hurt the person they are mad at. He could possibly of known that point dumping would result in a site ban (this due to the blitz case he could of heard commander talking to someone.)

examples of this are.

one of my kids suffer the same as commanders brother. one day he wanted on the computer but one of our other kids was playing it so he smashed the disc of the game they play on to stop them from playing it. thinking it would allow more time for him on it.

so all i am saying is that if commander had a arguement with his brother he could very well of done this.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby king sam on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:30 am

eddie2 wrote:well what i think is this could bring commander into doubt let me repost the qoute then give you the reasoning behind it.
Commander62890 wrote:My bro is 14 and on the autism spectrum. He has his "outbursts" at home, against myself and my parents.

a child that has this condition when angry would do anything to hurt the person they are mad at. He could possibly of known that point dumping would result in a site ban (this due to the blitz case he could of heard commander talking to someone.)

I by no means am an expert on this subject, but I would lean to think someone in an "animialistic state" where they cant speak words wouldnt be able to manage logging into a gaming site which probably isnt already up on the computer due to commander (by his explanation) not being there, at school, and set up all these games clicking on every setting with the intention of deadbeating to get someone in trouble.

Like I said, I'm no expert, but that seems like a big "what if" there.
Sergeant king sam

Postby eddie2 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:34 am

autistic kids can be some of the smartest kids around when they are not in there rage.
Lieutenant eddie2

PreviousNext

Return to Closed C&A Reports