Conquer Club

Closed Lord Arioch [DCR]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Lord Arioch [DCR]

Postby Agent 86 on Thu May 14, 2015 2:09 pm

Playing turns for more than 1 player and manipulating the game!

Be sure before you accuse someone! Oh I have and not happy :evil:

Accused:

Lord Arioch

Other: <Explanation> Sitting for more than 1 player in a singles game and manipulating the outcome.

Game 14270856

Comments: The chat is more than proof unfortunately and the IP checks just proved it. Why from a clan leader???
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Re: Lord Arioch

Postby Lord Arioch on Thu May 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Hmm i made one move for Mish before going to sleep and have made one move, or maybee two dont remember...:( for spazz cause china is kind of messing with CC...
I was unaware that i werent allowed to help out 2 people in same game? if this is not allowed im sorry to have ruined your game... and will of course not do so again!

And i did move mish 12/5 i think the log said the next move wasnt me, if that is what u are referring to a as game ruining... i allways type in chat if im moving...

Anyway i assure u i did not have any foul intentions and only sought to help out people who asked me to do so!

Not that, that will matter i will accept the mods judgement on it and answer any questions from them open and freely!
Captain Lord Arioch

Postby TheMissionary on Fri May 15, 2015 5:09 am

Lord Arioch had no intentions to cheat. I will put my word on it.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri May 15, 2015 8:14 am

I personally think that any report made by A86 should just be ruled as spurious automatically.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 15, 2015 10:54 am

he did not break any rules. and he was kind enough to announce that he was taking the turns (not a RULE, but always a kindness that is appreciated)...-Jésus noir
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby shoop76 on Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 pm

owenshooter wrote:he did not break any rules. and he was kind enough to announce that he was taking the turns (not a RULE, but always a kindness that is appreciated)...-Jésus noir

He did break a rule, he sat for 2 people in the same game. It might have been an oversight, but clearly not allowed.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Re: Lord Arioch [DCR]

Postby Lord Arioch on Fri May 15, 2015 5:52 pm

If that is against the rules i agree i did break it! And im sorry for that... i didnt find any rule against it.. or missed it....
If such a rule exist where is it? I wouldnt want to do that again... ididnt think any of it cause i moved without bias to any of the players according to me... the one thing i dont do is move in games im in that would sukc monkey...

But for further reference were do i find that rule? Before i agreed t ocover i read rules and thought i had a "good" understanding of em.. Obiously i missed something. :( :(
Captain Lord Arioch

Postby TheMissionary on Fri May 15, 2015 10:24 pm

There has been complaint before about rules not being clear, or hard to find. He also only covered for me because he noticed I was under 2 hours. Furthermore, he attacked me after I had attacked 86. He was covering for the clear leader of the game. Nothing he could have done would have changed the outcome, other than bad dice. He was making a logical play.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby shoop76 on Sat May 16, 2015 3:19 am

TheMissionary wrote:There has been complaint before about rules not being clear, or hard to find. He also only covered for me because he noticed I was under 2 hours. Furthermore, he attacked me after I had attacked 86. He was covering for the clear leader of the game. Nothing he could have done would have changed the outcome, other than bad dice. He was making a logical play.

I agree, rules are too hard to find. They have the rules link in the top right, but it doesn't cover much. I haven't looked at this particular game to see the specific moves, was just pointing out the fact that he sat for 2 players in 1 game. I don't think there was any bad intent and it was just an oversight or the rules not being clear. An honest mistake that happened once. Think he understands now and wasn't worth the c/a report.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby betiko on Sat May 16, 2015 4:11 am

I haven t really looked at the game to see if this would apply but:
If friend A asks you to sit him for a period of time
Then friend B needs your sitting too, and when he does, friend A is already back from his break.
In that case would it be ok to sit in a game where friend A and friend B are both involved given that when you sit friend B, friend A is back to playing his own turns?
Major betiko

Postby clangfield on Sat May 16, 2015 4:39 am

betiko wrote:I haven t really looked at the game to see if this would apply but:
Then friend B needs your sitting too, and when he does, friend A is already back from his break.
In that case would it be ok to sit in a game where friend A and friend B are both involved given that when you sit friend B, friend A is back to playing his own turns?

For me the issue would be different if it were a fog game. The sitter has unfair knowledge of an opponent's (A) position that the others do not have, when he plays as the second player.
The game in question is not fog so I don't see a problem in this instance, but I think it should be outlawed in a fog game.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby shoop76 on Sat May 16, 2015 4:59 am

betiko wrote:I haven t really looked at the game to see if this would apply but:

Maybe, if its sunny. But that player could know something he shouldn't if its foggy. I do also think he is less likely to attack the player he has previously sat for.
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Dukasaur on Sat May 16, 2015 9:10 am

I'm hoping for some clarity when DCR rules in this case. I agree with everyone who has said the rules are extremely fuzzy here
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Lord Arioch on Sat May 16, 2015 10:03 am

That would be nice! At least some good might come out of this :oops: :oops: Easily accesed rules collected on one spot that are clear and well structured:)
Captain Lord Arioch

Postby Agent 86 on Mon May 18, 2015 12:49 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:I personally think that any report made by A86 should just be ruled as spurious automatically.

owenshooter wrote:he did not break any rules. and he was kind enough to announce that he was taking the turns (not a RULE, but always a kindness that is appreciated)...-Jésus noir

Oh and I must thank the two best trolls for their contribution =D>
Major Agent 86

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon May 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Pot. Kettle.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby dario2099 on Mon May 18, 2015 6:52 pm

Lid.
Corporal dario2099

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 am

Hello all!!!

For sitting rules, it is pretty vague on a single game; most of our rules deal with account sitting for long periods or account hijacking. While I agree that sitting two people in the same game is strange, the only thing I could see as an issue is that he sat for one of the individuals only because he saw his time running low; without specifically being asked, you really shouldn't take someones turn, although it is not explicitly against the rules written out as they stand. He didn't intentionally tank anyone so I can't see where he actually broke the rules.

But, since he declared himself both times, and hopefully will go forward with a better understanding (?) of this kind of situation, it can be let off without any kind of punitive response.

I will though bring this to the team and see what they think in the future, or to see if something can be nailed down.

DCR
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby Agent 86 on Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Then the rule is accepted, please update this to reflect it is ok to so ;) I accept this ruling and will abide by it in the future, the game was affected but you didn't notice. Lord you are free, but you can't do it to me in the future.

Oh a side note, why wasn't caffe warned? He added nothing, calls me names and insults me..this is fine. He is a known multi, am I?

Pot...Kettle..put a "lid" on him,

Thanks,

P.S. This is ok to do in sunny games but not fog even if I post my name in turn said. Vague is the word :roll:
Major Agent 86

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 pm

What should I be warned for? I haven't insulted you. I gave an opinion on the report, in a roundabout way, which everyone is entitled to do. If I'm a "known multi" why am I still here?

Sooner China blocks CC the better.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Agent 86 on Thu May 21, 2015 2:32 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:What should I be warned for? I haven't insulted you. I gave an opinion on the report, in a roundabout way, which everyone is entitled to do. If I'm a "known multi" why am I still here?

You provided nothing to this thread but insults. Please let everyone know why CC would block China and how they could possibly do so :lol:

Biased or what, you got a problem with CC players playing from China..please explain. Multi the number 1 infraction considered by CC. It's easy they let you buy in again. Trust your thoughts and stay out of my threads unless you have something to contribute "Multi".
Last edited by Agent 86 on Thu May 21, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major Agent 86

Postby iAmCaffeine on Thu May 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Agent 86 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:What should I be warned for? I haven't insulted you. I gave an opinion on the report, in a roundabout way, which everyone is entitled to do. If I'm a "known multi" why am I still here?

You provided nothing to this thread but insults. Please let everyone know why CC would block China and how they could possibly do so :lol:

Biased or what, you got a problem with CC players playing from China..please explain.

I said your reports should be marked as spurious, that obviously isn't a serious comment. You then decided to insult both Owen and I by calling us trolls. I responded by saying "pot" and "kettle", do you find those words offensive?

Where did I say CC would block China? Clearly the other way around. I have no issue with people in or from China, I just think this site, or at least parts of it, would be better without you. However, there are some cool people in China who play CC.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Agent 86 on Thu May 21, 2015 2:43 pm

Your prerogative, you just smell and man you stink!!! :P
Major Agent 86

Return to Closed C&A Reports