Conquer Club

Warned betiko and fairman - Manipulating Monthly Scoreboard [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: betiko and fairman - Manipulating Monthly Scoreboard poi

Postby Lindax on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:29 am

Chewie1 wrote:Wow just wow at this whole thread.

Some people forget that its a game that we play to relax right????

Wow indeed.

Just shows how silly things like the monthly scoreboard are. Anyone who really wants to can simply manipulate themselves to the top any given month and get the medal. Well, hooray, congratulations, you really earned that one! IMHO people who get a medal, a higher ranking, a high score, or anything like that, this way, are pathetic.

It's also quite amazing to see how serious some folks take this stuff. Equally pathetic.

Note: Spoken as a CC Member, not a Clan Director.

Lx
"Winning Solves Everything" - Graeko
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Postby donche64 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:54 am

willedtowin1 wrote:Image

+1

You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
Colonel donche64

Re: someone call the teacher, sandbox fight!!!!

Postby owenshooter on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:17 am

Lindax wrote:It's also quite amazing to see how serious some folks take this stuff. Equally pathetic.

Note: Spoken as a CC Member, not a Clan Director.

Lx

i think that is the major take away from this. the planning, set up and calculation the OP put into trying to "nail betiko" is just pathetic. to start a thread in the GD to set this all up and then follow up with this C&A thread, is just so calculating and sad. even sadder, team CC left the thread in the GD for some reason, despite it being a repeat of multiple threads. i guess any blip of activity in the forums is good activity in the forums.

and a comment on your note. i think you spoke as any person above the age of 4. someone is upset, wants to take his ball and go home. or better yet, cry to the teacher and have the other kid pulled out of the sandbox and put in the corner... i just don't get this. you would think that after 1 page of the community voicing the same opinion, he would give up. there is literally no way he is coming out on top of this. Don D settled this with one amazing post. it is over. it is closed. it became even MORE CLOSED when the OP admitted to manipulating his own scores for the same reason and a member chimed in how the OP had posted on his wall in an attempt to manipulate the game/points.

it just needs to be locked. the OP is looking worse and worse.-Bj

p.s.-betiko, put that cute dog back up!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:29 am

fairman wrote:Do you remember your gold monthly leader medal against maroshka?
You wrote on my wall, ask me to play against you. I decline as I knew and appreciated maroshka. I could have just accept and tried to help maroshka.

It is good that you pointed out this example. Yes, I have challenged you at that time, but I challenged you to play SPEED game, which would be, win or loss, ended within the same month. However with betiko you entered the game knowing that only games he is winning will be over within the same month. THAT is collusion with opponent, and my inviting you to speed game is honest trying to earn points for the medal.

It is good that you pointed out my race with maroshka851 for Gold Monthly Medal from March 2016, because that was probably the biggest rivalry ever seen on CC for Monthly Leader medal, with me winning with 8,313 points and he losing with 8,224 points, with final speed game versus Great Ollie won only 20 minutes before midnight. I won because I had series of about 28-1 score in speed games in last 2 days of the month, all by playing speed games versus various opponents, some of them Colonels or Brigadiers, while maroshka851 was tough opponent because he also had winning streak of 8 speed games in the last day of the month. That race for monthly leader medal was EPIC, with both opponents playing with high honor and respect for each other. That race for monthly medal can serve as an example to everyone how the contest for Monthly medal can be full of adrenaline and fun while at the same time played in spirit of fair play and without colliding with opponents in order to artificially increase your points. That race shows why monthly Leader medals are really WORTH to have, contrary to opinion of many of you who are criticizing the monthly Leader medals itself, not the cheaters like betiko who are cheating the system and fair play in order to get the medal.

I already pointed 2 examples where I lost monthly leader medal by being defeated in the last day so I will give list of SPEED games that everyone could join that maroshka851 and me played in race for monthly leader medal back in March 2016. I show it solely with purpose to show that Race for the medal can be highly honorable and within rules, without colliding with friends like betiko did. So nobody can then say that EVERYONE is doing the same like betiko in given circumstances.

My speed games won on 30-31 March 2016:
Speed game when I won the medal, finished in last half hour of the month: (that win directly placed me on 1st place on the scoreboard)
Game 16479766 2016-03-31 23:38:21 - josko.ri eliminated Great-Ollie from the game
Speed games which were played on last two days of the month (all won by me with score 28-1):
Game 16479751
Game 16479653
Game 16479521
Game 16479513
Game 16478074
Game 16478054 versus Colonel
Game 16478005
Game 16477972
Game 16477966
Game 16477856
Game 16477793
Game 16475313
Game 16473042 versus Brigadier
Game 16462805 This was the only game in the series which was lost
Game 16462725
Game 16462671
Game 16462618
Game 16479873
Game 16479752
Game 16479514 versus Colonel
Game 16478007
Game 16477941
Game 16477857
Game 16477774
Game 16477676 versus Colonel
Game 16475747 versus Colonel
Game 16475656
Game 16475354

maroshka851's speed games in last day of the month (score 8-0):
Game 16479832 versus Brigadier
Game 16478717
Game 16478284
Game 16477899 versus Colonel
Game 16477858
Game 16476966
Game 16476145
Game 16476030
Last edited by josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Major josko.ri

Postby BoganGod on Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:30 am

I propose an equal and exact penalty be applied to josko for any penalty applied to betsy. Fair is fair, same shit action slightly different diet leading to small difference in smell. If Betsy has done wrong, so has josko, asking Ollie to RT winning games for example...... The questions over Moonchilds time between turns. Make this a retrospective offence please. How much does josko want to get betsy for following his example, imitation is after all the most sincere form of flattery.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Why don't we have a kangaroo court. Betiko, Josko, Moonchild, Great Ollie, Fairman, The Crown, all as defendants.
We could assemble the best crack team from the past golden age of CC as lawyers. Hardattack, CoF, JefJef, Serbia, Freakns, Blitz, Wolfie, SpaceCowboy, a great collection of passionate and articulate CC achievers. The judges could be all premium members of CC used as a massive jury pool. Make all the medal whores and their enablers suffer the same penalties or rejoice in the same reprieve.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
At one stage when CC was a much more active site, before the "my precious" medal collector josko rose in infamy I was counted on many top 10lists including the most medals list. At no time to getting a shiny medal feel better than playing the games that landed me said medal. Maybe I'm not obsessive or twitchy enough. Playing the game with people I like is more important than my spot on some ladder in a rapidly contracting game site.

the saddened queer mixed race jesus
Corporal BoganGod

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:10 am

@ BoganGod: I have gained nothing as a reward on the time when similar case was opened against me. no medal have been awarded as I have already been conqueror when I started see how high I can go with score. In addition to that I have done nothing against rules. I did not ask Moonchild to play slow turns, if he did it then it was only on his own without my request.

I did ask Great Ollie if he would like to play RT, but I asked that many times many opponents, almost every day, because I am player who likes to play games quickly. I offer RT play, and opponents either accept or decline, which are both fine outcomes for me. However, background intention for my asking Ollie to play RT was not to earn some medal and take it out from legal winners. I repeat, at that time I did not earn anything, contrary to betiko's case who earned one of the most prestigious and rare CC medal.

Only what I want is that undeservedly won medal gets removed from him. I am not interested that he gets warned or whatever else may be punishment because he (and fairman also) is at all nice guy and valuable member of the site. Hopefully, this case can also serve as an example to wider CC community about what are not acceptable ways of doing when you want to earn a medal and take it out from legal winners. I also posted how I went for monthly leader medal so that wider CC community can also see the opposite example, how race for monthly medal can be done with high respect and fair play from all contenders (like me and maroshka851 did, or like I did in October 2016).
Major josko.ri

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:14 am

BoganGod wrote:I propose an equal and exact penalty be applied to josko for any penalty applied to betsy. Fair is fair, same shit action slightly different diet leading to small difference in smell. If Betsy has done wrong, so has josko, asking Ollie to RT winning games for example...... The questions over Moonchilds time between turns. Make this a retrospective offence please. How much does josko want to get betsy for following his example, imitation is after all the most sincere form of flattery.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Why don't we have a kangaroo court. Betiko, Josko, Moonchild, Great Ollie, Fairman, The Crown, all as defendants.
We could assemble the best crack team from the past golden age of CC as lawyers. Hardattack, CoF, JefJef, Serbia, Freakns, Blitz, Wolfie, SpaceCowboy, a great collection of passionate and articulate CC achievers. The judges could be all premium members of CC used as a massive jury pool. Make all the medal whores and their enablers suffer the same penalties or rejoice in the same reprieve.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
At one stage when CC was a much more active site, before the "my precious" medal collector josko rose in infamy I was counted on many top 10lists including the most medals list. At no time to getting a shiny medal feel better than playing the games that landed me said medal. Maybe I'm not obsessive or twitchy enough. Playing the game with people I like is more important than my spot on some ladder in a rapidly contracting game site.

the saddened queer mixed race jesus

Don't forget GLG.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby djelebert on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:15 am

Something which can help :

Lieutenant djelebert

Postby Donelladan on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:28 am

Seriously, are you reading anything I posted josko.ri ? If yes, how can you still be hoping that this case can be ruled anything else but cleared ?

king achilles wrote:The monthly scoreboard is intended to give recognition to those who have made achievements and have been active in the games on a monthly basis. Unfortunately, this may have also resulted in people trying to find ways on how quicken or delay ending games. If you have 24 hours to take your turn and you do make use of that 24 hour time frame, that will not be be cheating. There is no obligation for players to take their turns as fast as they can either. If it's a casual game, then you can take your turns when you are most comfortable.

betiko is allowed to create games against anyone he want, to invite anyone he want, and to play RT if their opponent play RT. So your case with fairman is pointless. fairman didn't throw away any games, fairman played all games as fast as he wanted. Only betiko delayed turns. See above. But fairman, just as anyone else is allowed to played as fast as he want, or as slow as he want.

So you have no case.

Or tell me, can I not tomorrow, invite any random player of the site, asking him to play 10 games RT with me, and then delaying the one I am losing ? ( this is rhetorical, I can obviously). And I can do it with anyone as well as with a friend, I could even do it with you.

And rofl at you saying your race with maroshka for the monthly leaderboard is probably the biggest rivalry ever seen for this medal. Just how inflated your ego is ?
Did you actually followed each other race that happened for this medal ? I mean it has been given 37 times but your race to get it was the biggest rivalry ever seen for this medal ? LOL !

EDIT : WTF dje !! awesome video. :lol: =D> =D>
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:49 am

Donelladan wrote:And rofl at you saying your race with maroshka for the monthly leaderboard is probably the biggest rivalry ever seen for this medal. Just how inflated your ego is ?
Did you actually followed each other race that happened for this medal ? I mean it has been given 37 times but your race to get it was the biggest rivalry ever seen for this medal ? LOL !

I base my opinion by the fact how high our scores went (more than 8.000) and how low final difference between me and him (less than 100 points) and in addition that he was first placed just 20 minutes before midnight but then I overcame him by beating Great Ollie in the speed game ending my series of 28-1 wins at the end of the month. No other Race for Gold monthly medal had so high scores in stake and so low difference between first and second player or changing first and second place in the last hour of the month by second placer winning several speed games in last several hours of the month. If you know any which had, please show it.

The only other case which may be comparable was Extreme ways and Koganosi in the beginning of 2016, which is comparable by how big their scores were and how low difference between them was, but I dont think that they overpassed each other in last hours of the month, so that detail is missing in their case.
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Well, I do have other example of 2 people reaching more than 10k and one being overcome the last day of the month, with playing until the last minute.
I know coz I was one of them. Twice with more than 10k ( but overcomed in the last day with more than 10k just once). Just look at how many silver medal I got ;)
I didn't followed every monther I was bronze or not in top 10 but I am sure other people raced for it. Doesn't matter if they reach 4k or 20k to be a big rivalry :D

Also how "big" the rivalry was is completely subjectiv and based on many criteria.
Your speak of your race about the last day, in which you played those speed.
Other people may have raced each other for a week, or half a month for the top position ( I know for sure having been in competition with some few days before the last day) . In this case I consider the rivalry bigger than yours, even if the difference at the end was bigger.

But this is completely off topic, irrelevant, and impossible to reach a conclusion on it. Which is why I think you shouldn't dare to claim yours was probably "THE" biggest ever.

What about first part of my post ?
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby josko.ri on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:24 pm

Don, first part of your post is trying to defend fairman and betiko's doings, and I obviously disagree with that, as already presented in my evidence. Because they were in obvious collision with goal that betiko manipulates the monthly scoreboard and earn the monthly medal, the same like TheCrown's case. Technically they did not exactly copy doings from TheCrown's case, but in essence their goal was to earn the medal which otherwise TheCrown and betiko would not earn it by their normal playing if the collision with their friends was not done. There is new rule implemented by bigWham that common sense prevails over plain technical details, and I like that rule. That rule indeed serve to make this site more enjoyable and to eliminate cheap play and cheating. And common sense says that betiko was in obvious collision with fairman to earn free points, and they just tried to do that unnoticed so that nobody complains on the way how they earned the medal.

See, I answered your question as requested, however, you seem to ignore my questions, in particular you are largely ignoring this one:

Still, you only try to defend the fairman case. What about two other cases where betiko asked his opponents in chat to delay their turns until december? Isn't it obvious intention to manipulate the scoreboard by betiko?
Major josko.ri

Postby Donelladan on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:46 pm

josko.ri wrote:Still, you only try to defend the fairman case. What about two other cases where betiko asked his opponents in chat to delay their turns until december? Isn't it obvious intention to manipulate the scoreboard by betiko?

Well, this is just so obvious than you can ask someone to play slowly that I dunno how I was supposed to defend that. And that was adressed by many people before, like IcePack for example. Purpose is irrelevant ( winning the medal) it is allow to ask someone to play slowly, and everyone is allowed to play slow or fast.
If you can ask someone to play faster( as you did ) you can also ask someone to play slower isn't it ? Do you see it is the exact same thing ? That it is done the 1st of the month or the 31st of the month doesn't change anything. Either you can ask someone to play faster/slower, or you can't. Answer is, you can.

Concerning first part of your post, I already posted evidence that betiko's case and TheCrown's case are completely different.
I even quoted yourself explaining this exact difference.
TheCrown's medal has been taken because TheCrown and his friends kept playing already finished game with the purpose of TheCrown's reaching a high score. Did you forget that you said it yourself ?

I also posted quote from KA explicitely saying that was betiko did was ok because they did not alter the end of the game.
In the C&A case against you for using exactly same technic, the collusion you had with other players is plain and obvious. ( MoonChild time stamp are crystal clear, I made the quote already, don't try to defend it is impossible) . And you were still cleared because they only played slowly or faster therefore it is OK.
This is the case here, therefore it's going to cleared. Just like you was.

Also I even put quote from KA saying that it was ok to do that to win the monthly scoreboard ( SEE ABOVE !)

Everything I said in this post, I said before btw. Dunno where you get lost. it doesn't add up.

One thing, you said, here and in your C&A case as well, that because you didn't do it to earn a medal, what you did is ok.
If what you did is the same, it doesn't matter why you did it, it is either allowed or not allowed.
You can rob a bank to be able to pay for surgery for your daughter, and you can rob a bank just to get rich, or you can rob a bank just because you want to annoy the banker, in each 3 case, robbing the bank is forbidden, so you go to jail anyway. See the paralell ?

So either delaying win/speeding loss, ( and conversely ) with the tacite or explicite help of your opponent is allowed, or it isn't. It does not matter if you win a medal.
It does not matter if you manipulate the scoreboard in the middle of the month or at the end. Either it is allowed or it is isn't. ( and it is allowed).

Plus, this isn't even obvious or factual in betiko's case, as I pointed out many time, you can't prove that fairman played those game faster/slower than usual, your only point is that he is betiko's friend and that he knew betiko was trying to get the medal, that isn't proof. I mean if fairman wanted to help betiko he wouldn't have played a game he was winning less than 2 min after betiko on the 30th, but he did. fairman just played everything fast, and this is not forbidden.
But, just to be really clear on that, even if fairman had slowed down losing game against betiko, he is allowed to do so.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby Extreme Ways on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 pm

The only other case which may be comparable was Extreme ways and Koganosi in the beginning of 2016, which is comparable by how big their scores were and how low difference between them was, but I dont think that they overpassed each other in last hours of the month, so that detail is missing in their case.

This race was 100% "who wins the best Battle Royales". Koganosi deserved it, not sure who won it. We got a very high score (I got to 4818 that month because I won a Hive battle royale) and dropped 1k before finally stabilizing.

For everything else I'll let Don argue my case and grab some more popcorn.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby owenshooter on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Donelladan wrote:Seriously, are you reading anything I posted josko.ri ? If yes, how can you still be hoping that this case can be ruled anything else but cleared?

no, he is an epic troll right now. he ignores all valid questions, he ignores all valid posts, he avoids anything to the contrary of what he believes. he has yet to respond to any of YOUR posts, which clearly show his case is frivolous. and he has absolutely ignored my question as to which court of law is it that he is bringing this case to, as he stated "IT IS HIS LEGAL RIGHT TO DO SO."

at this point, he has to know he is wrong and is overwhelmed by a contrary reaction from the forum goers, than was expected. after all, team cc protected his off topic thread in the GD, which was the setup for this thread. it was a literal master stroke of trolling on his part, you have to be in awe. and right now, he has quadrupled down, because he can not admit he is wrong.

HOWEVER, his own actions and words have proven him to be guilty of the same imaginary offense he is accusing betiko of!!! it must be a wonderful place, to be in his mind right now. kind of like being in a space ship and seeing what is behind the milky way... amazing... the black jesus is amused and in shock that this has not been locked or marked as CLEARED.

the black jesus has spoken...

MASTER STROKE OF TROLLING ON JO'S PART!!!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby donche64 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:35 pm

djelebert wrote:Something which can help :

You can't imagine how grateful I am you posted this video.

Had been looking for it last week-end, but too drunk to type the correct key-words to find it :roll:

You have been awarded the medal "Clan Achievement"

For being named MVP of the Premier Division of [CL7] Clan League VII

...thus being better than Mishalex!
Colonel donche64

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:21 pm

- Monthly scoreboard, medals, CC credits, bah humbug, I could give 2 shits with corn sprinkles on top about that crap!

- Playing some tournaments, playing teams with friends, Clan wars, Not being so OCD about "gotta get to the top of scoreboard *breathing heavy* gotta get that medal *breathing heavy* *sweating* OMG! " Gotta do it! *breathing heavy*

-phhhhhft,tsssssss-
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby TeeGee on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:23 pm

I am locking this at this stage as I think there is enough for the C&A team to go through and it has just become a he did/she did battle in the forum.
I personally will not handle this case due to the fact that josko.ri is the leader of the clan I am in.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby king achilles on Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:23 pm

After evaluating the facts for this case, and I do respect the points from all those who have defended the accused. I also believe that the accused are both one of the few solid players of the website. However, what can not be denied are the games mentioned in this report:
show

If there weren't any sort of game manipulation here, then there was at least an exploitation of when the games ended for the sole purpose of getting in the top ten monthly scoreboard. Even though there is no rule in "slowing" or quickly playing your turns, it's so easy to take control of how a game can be played out. It does look shady but still, for immediately comparing this with a past case involving a scheme that was done in a massive scale is still incomparable and the details of each case are different. Betiko simply wanted to catch up but to suddenly play several games with one player in one day and coincidentally winning many of them just in the nick of time - does look fishy. I strongly advise that for anyone who wants to catch up or improve their ranking on the monthly scoreboard, play with different people and play your games as honestly as one can.

No one is going to be removed or replaced from the monthly scoreboard out of this but this report should serve as a warning for the accused not to play like in those games again.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports