Conquer Club

Noted Noted T-MEN & You-are-Done intentional deadbeating and possibly mu

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

T-MEN & You-are-Done intentional deadbeating and possibly mu

Postby bjonte on Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:13 am

Accused:

T-MEN
You-are-Done

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Other: intentionally deadbeating three times, being kicked out, leaving partner blue in very good position.

Game number(s):

Game 17070085

Comments: Until yellow was kicked out, he hadn't bothered to take new england and get his bonus. (Blue took that turf earlier). Seems like there were no point in doing that for yellow, since they were about to be merged anyway. I also find it peculiar that these players has respectively 9 and 6 games played, all with each other in the game. That is no proof for them being owned by same user, but it does make me suspicious.

- bjonte
Major bjonte

Re: T-MEN & You-are-Done intentional deadbeating and possibl

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:29 pm

We gonna start reporting everyone who ever deadbeats out of a team game now?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby bjonte on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:08 pm

mrswdk wrote:We gonna start reporting everyone who ever deadbeats out of a team game now?

The circumstances mrswdk...

It looks planned, intentional.
It does clearly look benificial in the case.

Such tacktics I think not only is cheap, but also against the rules.
Major bjonte

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:40 pm

can you show he was taking turns in other games while missing these turns? and your claims of a possible multi based on games played together, IN TEAM games, is laughable. team games are generally played with the same partners... *eyes rolling*... post some turns that were taken by the member that dead beated out, while missing turns in that game and you have him nailed.-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby bjonte on Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Not all the games was team 'eyes rolling', :D I am unsure of if he took turns, - one time I think I saw that he had been online, then next time the date of last time online was earlier. I thought I saw wrong, but not sure. I hope it is small thing for the "hunters" to check if been online or not, - if that's what weighs most in the case. But it could also very well be that they are friends in real life, - but since they never exchange a single hi or nothing at their 1vs1 games, I find that unnatural... Anyway, the tactics used in the dubs I refer to above are quesionable, wouldn't you say?

Games the played together but not were on team:
Game 17078185
Game 17076067
Game 17075854
Game 17075769
Game 17075693
Last edited by bjonte on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major bjonte

Postby riskllama on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm

this sounds very discriminatory against transgendered males. shameful.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby owenshooter on Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:46 pm

bjonte wrote: I am unsure of if he took turns

your entire case hinges on that. i'd do some research, the hunters aren't going to invest that much time into it... good luck!! if it smells funny, keep digging!!! good luck!!-Jn
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby bjonte on Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:25 pm

owenshooter wrote:
bjonte wrote: I am unsure of if he took turns

your entire case hinges on that. i'd do some research, the hunters aren't going to invest that much time into it... good luck!! if it smells funny, keep digging!!! good luck!!-Jn

In the game where this is happened, he deadbeated the first of three times as you can see here:
2017-01-09 03:32:16 - You-are-Done missed a turn
2017-01-09 03:32:16 - Incrementing game to round 6
next time:
2017-01-12 22:57:27 - You-are-Done missed a turn
2017-01-12 22:57:27 - Incrementing game to round 7
third time:
2017-01-17 02:25:41 - You-are-Done missed a turn
2017-01-17 02:25:41 - You-are-Done was kicked out for missing too many turns
2017-01-17 02:25:41 - Incrementing game to round 8

Within this period, I could at least find he made a turn at Game 17046584 as you can see here:

2017-01-11 10:53:48 - You-are-Done received 5 troops for 15 regions
2017-01-11 10:53:48 - You-are-Done received 5 deferred troops for missing 1 rounds
2017-01-11 10:54:17 - You-are-Done played a set of Chilean Claim, Parana, and Levant worth 10 troops
2017-01-11 10:54:25 - You-are-Done deployed 5 troops on Australian Claim
2017-01-11 10:54:47 - You-are-Done deployed 10 troops on Ethiopia
2017-01-11 10:54:53 - You-are-Done assaulted Kenya from Ethiopia and conquered it from WElRDLY
2017-01-11 10:55:03 - You-are-Done assaulted Somalia from Kenya and conquered it from frank-the-tank
2017-01-11 10:55:39 - You-are-Done assaulted Yemen from Somalia and conquered it from CharlesBaker
2017-01-11 10:55:45 - You-are-Done assaulted Oman from Yemen and conquered it from dunewarr
2017-01-11 10:55:56 - You-are-Done assaulted Western Australia from Australian Claim and conquered it from T-MEN
2017-01-11 10:56:06 - You-are-Done assaulted Java from Western Australia and conquered it from T-MEN
2017-01-11 10:56:31 - You-are-Done assaulted Alaska from B.C. and conquered it from dunewarr
2017-01-11 10:57:14 - You-are-Done deployed 5 troops on Kenya
2017-01-11 10:57:27 - You-are-Done reinforced Ethiopia with 2 troops from Chad
2017-01-11 10:57:36 - You-are-Done reinforced Sudan with 2 troops from Niger
2017-01-11 10:57:47 - You-are-Done reinforced Saudi with 2 troops from Oman
2017-01-11 10:58:03 - You-are-Done reinforced Kenya with 2 troops from Oman
2017-01-11 10:59:06 - You-are-Done reinforced Chad with 7 troops from Kenya
2017-01-11 10:59:12 - You-are-Done reinforced Kenya with 7 troops from Chad
2017-01-11 10:59:42 - You-are-Done reinforced Kenya with 1 troops from Ethiopia
2017-01-11 10:59:50 - You-are-Done reinforced Sudan with 1 troops from Ethiopia
2017-01-11 11:00:02 - You-are-Done reinforced Central Australia with 3 troops from Western Australia
2017-01-11 11:00:13 - You-are-Done reinforced East Australia with 2 troops from New Zealand
2017-01-11 11:00:44 - You-are-Done ended the turn and got spoils

I dont think this prooves much, as when this turn was made, it was still not his turn (the second missed) in the "case-game." He did not have any other games going on. The fact that it looks planned and convinient in the game does not make a strong case, I can agree to that. But I was rather thinking that in a case where it is of possible great benefit (which it is), that should be of greater weight. The fact that the game could be decided by this little trick.

And when they're at it, I thought a casual multi-check also could be in order, due to that they log on from same country and played most of their games together.

Anyway, I will be running out of time in 21,5 hours, - when it comes to decide what to do with this in the game, as my turn runs out then. And I can't expect for any of the amins and hunters to have made up any conclusions by then.

Thanks for your tips owenshooter.

bjonte
Major bjonte

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Hmm, they both rate each other highly, and the games played together seem a bit suss:

https://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find&submit=Search&p1=T-MEN&p2=You-are-Done&so=D

The you-are-done account has never played a game without T-Men. Mostly 1v1, which T-Men always wins, usually pretty quickly, and with little time between turns. It's pretty clear that T-Men and you-are done are either multis, or playing together so closely that the you-are-done account exists soley to give points to T-Men.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:58 pm

you just can't trust them transgender folk...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 pm

riskllama wrote:you just can't trust them transgender folk...

What do you mean? I sort of hope you weren't just trolling again. The times between turns of the games they played together are at most, minutes apart. It looks like one account logs off and another logs on, then repeat.

That's worth at least a look, and even if they're not multis, they shouldn't be playing as if they're seperate.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby bjonte on Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:04 am

He is just making a joke about t-men standing for transgender men! :D Thanks for looking into it further.
Major bjonte

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:48 am

bjonte wrote:I dont think this prooves much, as when this turn was made, it was still not his turn (the second missed) in the "case-game." He did not have any other games going on.

You are correct. For that reason it proves nothing whatsoever.

That said, they've played three dubs games together. In two they've been on the same team and You-are-Done db'd both of those, before playing five 1-on-1 games with T-MEN and getting roasted in all five. Looks a bit weird.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby T-MEN on Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:38 am

Hee Guys, for your information: You are done and me are colleagues. Sorry for all these missed turns, as you can see I never missed a turn. Only You-Are-Done missed turns. I always send him a message when he is but he keeps forgetting it. He is also going to stop playing so that wont be a problem anymore. And as you can see in my history with him that we aren't the same person as he is also dropped out of some games that he was in my team, which then i lost. Hopefully this clears everything up for you guys. If you got some more questions or want to have something clarified just let me know! Best, Tiemen
Corporal 1st Class T-MEN

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:42 am

T-MEN wrote:He is also going to stop playing so that wont be a problem anymore.

lol
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby T-MEN on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 am

haha yeah i know how it sounds. But if some admin or something would check ip adresses everything would be all fine so it doesn't really matter. I'm just playing a few games of risk and in a few weeks I've played enough risk. I don't care for these points or my stats. You guys are safe! dont you worry ;) I thought this was only an online game , didn't know it was this important to some people, Im sorry for all the confusion and enjoy your games!
Corporal 1st Class T-MEN

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:45 am

T-MEN wrote: I thought this was only an online game

If that was true, saxi wouldn't have 'Conqueror' tattooed on his neck, or 'Mrs WDK' tattooed on his dick.

But has has both ;)
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:46 am

T-MEN wrote:haha yeah i know how it sounds. But if some admin or something would check ip adresses everything would be all fine so it doesn't really matter. I'm just playing a few games of risk and in a few weeks I've played enough risk. I don't care for these points or my stats. You guys are safe! dont you worry ;) I thought this was only an online game , didn't know it was this important to some people, Im sorry for all the confusion and enjoy your games!

So just because it's "only an online game" people potentially cheating don't matter? Not saying you are cheating or anything, but your argument is... interesting. Have you ever played other multiplayer games?
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby MagnusGreeol on Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 am

Extreme Ways wrote:
T-MEN wrote:haha yeah i know how it sounds. But if some admin or something would check ip adresses everything would be all fine so it doesn't really matter. I'm just playing a few games of risk and in a few weeks I've played enough risk. I don't care for these points or my stats. You guys are safe! dont you worry ;) I thought this was only an online game , didn't know it was this important to some people, Im sorry for all the confusion and enjoy your games!

So just because it's "only an online game" people potentially cheating don't matter? Not saying you are cheating or anything, but your argument is... interesting. Have you ever played other multiplayer games?

- I think what he meant EW, was that he didn't know how structured or policed this site was, in meaning that though he is innocent of wrong doing, He just wasn't aware that everyone here watches everyone's moves and motions. Him not caring about points or stats does not mean he doesn't care about the rules and regulations here in CC, It means he's just not a die hard player, only casual. ( My thoughts)?

-\MGM/-♎
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Extreme Ways on Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:07 am

MagnusGreeol wrote:
Extreme Ways wrote:

- I think what he meant EW, was that he didn't know how structured or policed this site was, in meaning that though he is innocent of wrong doing, He just wasn't aware that everyone here watches everyone's moves and motions. Him not caring about points or stats does not mean he doesn't care about the rules and regulations here in CC, It means he's just not a die hard player, only casual. ( My thoughts)?

-\MGM/-♎

You are probably right, I completely misinterpret his post. Thanks.
TOFU, ex-REP, ex-VDLL, ex-KoRT.
General Extreme Ways

Postby bjonte on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:02 am

Hey T-MEN, I can believe in your esplanations. I was thinking you might be friends, but then I saw you never exchanged any greetings or anything in the chat, - so then I kind of throw that thought away.. Maybe admins will take a check on your ip-adresses, if they can do so without too much trouble, anyway, I'm accepting your story. Take care.

bjonte
Major bjonte

Postby T-MEN on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 am

Bjonte as i said we are colleagues so we dont need the chat to exchange any greetings or anything ;)
Corporal 1st Class T-MEN

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:42 pm

T-MEN wrote:Bjonte as i said we are colleagues so we dont need the chat to exchange any greetings or anything ;)

Glad you came to the discussion, and hopefully it explains some of the confusion that has been discussed. You should know that discussing games outside of gamechat is a bit of a no-no, though. Personally, I'm in favour of you playing together as a team, but sceptical of your 1v1s and of you playing on seperate teams.

But anyway- thanks for following the link. Can we expect you-are-done to explain his/her side?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby clangfield on Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:52 pm

The point is that it's a paid-for experience for some, so they are entitled to have the rules observed.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby MagnusGreeol on Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:55 pm

clangfield wrote:

The point is that it's a paid-for experience for some, so they are entitled to have the rules observed.

- Very well said Clang! +1
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports