The accused are suspected of: Racism
I cannot directly quote his posts due to rules tied to that specific sub forum, but if people were to specifically look for this, or simply browse the off topics to see this specific sub forum, you'll see a lot of the content in that section that is filled with some of the most of vile posts made by one specific user, namely Xtra, and some of the most blatant racism that is being ignored for whatever reason.
Even though this part of the forum has it's own set of rules that again, for arbitrary reasons, has this section where it not only allows racism, but indirectly promotes it. I'd like for everyone to look at the community guidelines which should be the end all be all of how we conduct ourselves.
TeeGee wrote:Community Guidelines
1. Do NOT be intentionally destructive - If you do anything that harms or can be perceived to harm this site you may be removed from it.
2. Do NOT post personal information about others without their direct consent.
3. Do not push boundaries - If you are asked to stop by a member of the moderation team then STOP. Do not continue and do NOT persist.
If you feel they are wrong, approach their team leader. If you still disagree then ask an admin (by filing an e-ticket).
4. Do not incite, conduct or encourage the conduct of illegal activities.
5. Do not promote without permission any business or product outside of this website.
6. The internet has more than enough pornography without it being here. Let's keep it that way. This includes any links to pornography, pictures, etc. If you are unsure, then don't risk it.
7. Racism is not permitted on this site in ANY form. This includes ALL forms of racism (e.g. even if your country is at war with another or "reverse" racism).
Just because it offends you does not make it against the site rules or illegal. CC has a foe feature and we recommend you use it
Number 7 directly contradicts this sub forum and therefor should A. Number 7 should be reformed to correspond with this sub forum (which would be silly). or B. The rules in this sub forum should be reformed.
With that, the threads created by Xtra should be deleted in it's entirety.
Xtra himself has always been the same user that has been explcitly racist. Take it from me, I've been around for over a decade, and this user has not changed from the time of his perma ban, to the time he appealed and came back. He has since came back but resorted to his old ways of being completely and utterly racist.
I implore the mods to simply look at this post history, any user can see that he is racist, and that his posts are not in a joking manner as per the "context matters" rule. I would like for this user to go back to perma ban list, or no longer be a part of the forums and should stay there. I see no reason for this user to be part of this community in the forums.