Conquer Club

Closed #20360945 [ka]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

#20360945 [ka]

Postby CoventryReds on Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:50 pm

When a player says he is Db...and good game and misses two turns then comes back to clean up is that classed as cheating.
I was rude to him after he came back but i should not have been but was so upset at hos cheating tactics that i did ..
Accused

DanielG504

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:
Cheating

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Colonel CoventryReds

Re: #20360945

Postby DanielG504 on Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:04 pm

Do you even realize how many times in games you've mislead people on purpose? And severe pm abuse? I didn't send one pm. The things you say on the message game board show that you are completely out of control. It's supposed to be a game. Being multis? How could I do that? I have one account.
Private 1st Class DanielG504

Postby CheeseBurgler on Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:20 pm

I second CoventryReds notion,

Daniel clearly announced leaving the game. He stated "I´m out" followed by gg, then db 2 rounds only to drop in on round 3 to clear out the board.
That is not just being misleading as in cheap tactic by feigning db.

If he was a novice I would not expect him to necessarily know the difference but from a very well experienced player it comes down to cheating in my opinion.
Major CheeseBurgler

Postby Shannon Apple on Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:17 pm

DanielG504 wrote:Do you even realize how many times in games you've mislead people on purpose? And severe pm abuse? I didn't send one pm. The things you say on the message game board show that you are completely out of control. It's supposed to be a game. Being multis? How could I do that? I have one account.

When you create a topic in this section, you get a form that looks like this:

show

The OP wasn't accusing you of all those things. He just didn't edit the form properly. He is accusing you of cheating by deadbeating a game, then coming back to win it. What you did is dirty tactics.

Deadbeating the way you did is actually against the rules nowadays. If you are leaving a speed game, you are supposed to use the resign button. That shouldn't be too hard if you are truly way behind on troops.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby HardAttack on Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:18 am

Regardless of his intentions to db / leave the game whatever, he has got every right to come back after 2 missed rounds no matter he announces it he is out or not.
As a player CoventryReds, you have to take the neccesary precautions, such as not spreading so wide and leaving ur defences empty solely because of the opponent's phrase in game chat...

Leave proper ratings as cool or low as u like, but this behaviour of the daniel is no way close to being a rule infraction

Maybe accuse yourself and stop relying upon an opponent, what he may write etc. whose full attention is to defeat you in any means.
Plus, please feel free to foe the guy as long as his announcing he is db then coming back after 2 miised turn knocks your doors to show to be a big issue.
I understand u, and ur frsutration but this is not a rule infraction.... Sorry O:)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Nut Shot Scott on Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:39 am

You know I like you cov but come on. You pull the "im leaving" card all the time and never leave. These baltics speed games are full of lies, subterfuge and broken promises.

@shannon he didnt deadbeat, he won the game. And there is no resign button in 5 player games
Major Nut Shot Scott

Postby riskllama on Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:10 am

Nut Shot Scott wrote:You know I like you cov but come on. You pull the "im leaving" card all the time and never leave.

:lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby king achilles on Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:34 pm

For this case, I would have to agree with this post:
HardAttack wrote:Regardless of his intentions to db / leave the game whatever, he has got every right to come back after 2 missed rounds no matter he announces it he is out or not.
As a player CoventryReds, you have to take the neccesary precautions, such as not spreading so wide and leaving ur defences empty solely because of the opponent's phrase in game chat...

Leave proper ratings as cool or low as u like, but this behaviour of the daniel is no way close to being a rule infraction

Maybe accuse yourself and stop relying upon an opponent, what he may write etc. whose full attention is to defeat you in any means.
Plus, please feel free to foe the guy as long as his announcing he is db then coming back after 2 miised turn knocks your doors to show to be a big issue.
I understand u, and ur frsutration but this is not a rule infraction.... Sorry O:)
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports