Conquer Club

Cleared Spinoza/Gredd

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Spinoza/Gredd

Postby rjdehmer on Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:00 am

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

Spinoza
gredd
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of: conducting secret diplomacy

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

Game 22809110
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: gredd worked his way up to receiving 12-13 troops per turn and was the commanding troop leader and Spinoza refused to attack him in a move that could have easily cost everyone the game. Luckily myself and green(don’t know username offhand) were able to attack gredd with great rolls to stop him. He wins easily if we don’t. Finally when it looked like there was no hope I msged Spinoza on the game board to attack gredd or I will report them and he finally did. Now we are back at the same part of the game where it only makes sense for Spinoza to have attacked several times by now and he hasn’t and gredd is getting 17 troops per turn. It’s just really ruined the enjoyment of this game. I don’t care if I lose but I’d like to lose in a fair way. I can see guys working together at various times but this has been the whole game. Each of them have only had one serious attack against each other each and this game is getting pretty long at this point. Also, green has noticed this as well and also msged on the game board.
Lieutenant rjdehmer

Re: Spinoza/Gredd

Postby TeeGee on Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:20 am

PENDING
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby gredd on Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:14 am

Normally, I wouldn't respond to an unsubstantiated allegation, but this time is different. I am accused of cheating, aka "secret alliance" in conjunction with spinoza. It is true I have played against him more than once. I have not to my knowledge, ever spoken, chatted, or PM'd spinoza. Maybe I did in a Team game, I don't recall. I am curious to know, how many times spinoza and I have played each other and what the outcomes of each game were, including all chats and PMs. I would also like the same process performed on collywobbles as well as spinoza and rjdehmer. I would like all results posted on this forum. I want to see actual evidence that I conspired, colluded or cheated aka "secret alliance" with spinoza in this game. If you are unable to substantiate this claim, the accuser will be subject to libel and the associated remedies. The color Red is spinoza, Green is collywobbles, Yellow is gredd, Pink is rjdehmer.
Definition of cyber-bullying as provided by: http://www.bing.co/search, "cyber-bullying occurs when someone uses technology to demean, harm, or cause pain to another person. Cyber-bullying can occur through various digital devices and platforms including social media, text messages, forums and gaming". I reference the actural message exchanges in game #22809110 by rjdehmer to spinoza, collywobbles to rjdehmer, and rjdehmer's response:
" 2023-11-20 16:06:23 - rjdehmer: Red do something. Anything at all. You are the most worthless player I have ever played with. Just keep letting yellow get 12 or more a turn and win. I should report you for teaming up with him at this point.
2023-11-25 06:28:19 - collywobbles: I am losing lots of troops every go stopping yellow running away with the game. Am not going to do it next time.
2023-11-25 16:34:01 - rjdehmer: Exactly what I was doing green. I looked at Spinoza’s game history and him and gredd have had multiple games together. I found that interesting."
In conclusion,actual evidence will need to be provided in order to prove cheating related to a "secret alliance", otherwise it's just a baseless allegation. I have shown that rjdehmer's message to spinoza: "Red do something. Anything at all. You are the most worthless player I have ever played with." meets the criteria of cyber-bulling. If this type of behavior is allowed without punishment, then Conquer Club will have lost my respect. Respectfully, gredd
[load entire chat
Cook gredd

Postby TeeGee on Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:01 am

gredd wrote:Normally, I wouldn't respond to an unsubstantiated allegation, but this time is different. I am accused of cheating, aka "secret alliance" in conjunction with spinoza. It is true I have played against him more than once. I have not to my knowledge, ever spoken, chatted, or PM'd spinoza. Maybe I did in a Team game, I don't recall. I am curious to know, how many times spinoza and I have played each other and what the outcomes of each game were, including all chats and PMs. I would also like the same process performed on collywobbles as well as spinoza and rjdehmer. I would like all results posted on this forum. I want to see actual evidence that I conspired, colluded or cheated aka "secret alliance" with spinoza in this game. If you are unable to substantiate this claim, the accuser will be subject to libel and the associated remedies. The color Red is spinoza, Green is collywobbles, Yellow is gredd, Pink is rjdehmer.
Definition of cyber-bullying as provided by: http://www.bing.co/search, "cyber-bullying occurs when someone uses technology to demean, harm, or cause pain to another person. Cyber-bullying can occur through various digital devices and platforms including social media, text messages, forums and gaming". I reference the actural message exchanges in game #22809110 by rjdehmer to spinoza, collywobbles to rjdehmer, and rjdehmer's response:
" 2023-11-20 16:06:23 - rjdehmer: Red do something. Anything at all. You are the most worthless player I have ever played with. Just keep letting yellow get 12 or more a turn and win. I should report you for teaming up with him at this point.
2023-11-25 06:28:19 - collywobbles: I am losing lots of troops every go stopping yellow running away with the game. Am not going to do it next time.
2023-11-25 16:34:01 - rjdehmer: Exactly what I was doing green. I looked at Spinoza’s game history and him and gredd have had multiple games together. I found that interesting."
In conclusion,actual evidence will need to be provided in order to prove cheating related to a "secret alliance", otherwise it's just a baseless allegation. I have shown that rjdehmer's message to spinoza: "Red do something. Anything at all. You are the most worthless player I have ever played with." meets the criteria of cyber-bulling. If this type of behavior is allowed without punishment, then Conquer Club will have lost my respect. Respectfully, gredd
[load entire chat

Thanks for the lesson in what I have to do as a Multi Hunter.

For now this is still PENDING

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7785
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Ltrain on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:16 pm

If someone directs me to hit someone in a multiplayer, it makes me less likely to hit the person they want me to. I rarely play them anymore because they almost always end this way. If you want to tell other people what to do, try team games, or run for office
Major Ltrain

Postby TeeGee on Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:53 am

I can not see any real evidence of collusion here

Looking at the previous games they have played together, there isn't anything there to make me suspicious.

This is CLEARED
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports