Conquer Club

[Abandoned] Tokyo

Abandoned and Vacationed maps. The final resting place, unless you recycle.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Updated Mar 3] - Tokyo

Postby shakeycat on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:49 pm

RedBaron0,

I chose to simply list the bonuses at the bottom so that it is clear with more than just colour what is "Old", "Suburban", and "Central". I don't think this could be conveyed on a minimap in the same way. Then again, if listing everything on the bottom is not terribly helpful, would it be better to just put the bonuses on the territories themselves, as I already have the faded names there? Yet some barely fit as it is.

Gillipig, real looking water doesn't look half bad. Maybe.

And I can work on softening borders, going with more realistic lines. It's just a lot of busy work for me, and I really don't get the concentrated time to work on such things as I used to.

All in time.

I do appreciate the feedback.
Current Map Project: Tokyo
Lieutenant shakeycat

Postby RedBaron0 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:39 am

Then you really need to give the bonus listings order then... there needs to be some kind of logical order that can be followed from map to legend.

Example: Katshuka is first on the list of suburban bonuses then Toshima which is in the opposite corner of the map, then Shinagawa which is on the bottom of the map... and so on.

The lists are RANDOM and creates confusion.
ImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class RedBaron0

Postby shakeycat on Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:36 am

Understood.
Current Map Project: Tokyo
Lieutenant shakeycat

Postby RedBaron0 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Seems the progress on this map has stalled. Please contact any CA to return this map to the Main Foundry when an update is made. Please be aware that gameplay standards may be further reviewed upon return to the Main Foundry and may be required to once again pass through gp scrutiny. Should the map be found to be deficient in any way the GP stamp may be removed.

[Moved]
ImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class RedBaron0

Re: [Vacation valid until Nov. 2012] Tokyo

Postby nolefan5311 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:02 pm

The six months of vacation for this map has expired and this map will now be labeled as [Abandoned]. If the original mapmaker wants to continue this map project that's fine but an update must provided. From this moment anyone else is free to take this project without the original mapmakers permission, but it has to be started from scratch.
Captain nolefan5311

Previous

Return to Recycling Box