- Limit your opponents by points to play low skill games and avoid massive point losses!
- Limit by number of games played on a map to learn new ones!
- Play with new people and have a good time!
- Post a game that is a
- 2-team game
- poly game (or 1v1)
- assassin game
- or any other game type(terminator, standard, multi-team) that is escalating
- The minimal allowed point range is 200 points per player on your team.
- Point ranges are +/- from the poster's score at the time the player requests to join
- When playing a foggy game in the Ladies' and Gent's Club you must always wait 12hr from start of the game before playing unless a snap has been declared taken by all parties.
- You may not run out of time to skip spoils or run out of time in order to not have to cash spoils
A player who experiences someone breaking the rules must notify me. The goal is not tattling, but keeping things fair. As a joining player who is inviting teammates, it is YOUR responsibility to meet the requirements if the creator has given you the pw. In general, be considerate, be kind.
Players MUST report an infraction they are unhappy with, within 3 days of the game's start. Otherwise it will be null. This is to avoid only complaining if it looks like you might lose, etc.
- All players get 1 warning for making a mistake
- Another mistake within 3 months = full ban
- Another mistake outside of 3 months gets a 1 month ban
- Third total infraction (warning, and two others) = full ban
The second post in this thread will begin with a list of "banned players" and follow with a (hopefully) updated list of games people are looking to have filled.
Quads team has four players at creation of - 1600, 1800, 2000, 2000 = 7400 points
They desire to only face opponents strictly at their point level so they go with the lowest variability possible. Their post would look like follows:
Looking for opponents in a quads game: _game_tagged_here_
Our estimated score: 7400~
Opponent range: 800 +/-
Any team comprised of 6600-8200 is allowed to join this game
A Poly game is created by a player of - 2800
Looking for opponent in game: _game_tagged_here_
Please check my score prior to joining
Opponent range: 400 +/-
Player chooses greater range as they would rather have it fill than have someone precisely his level.
It's just about that easy!