Conquer Club

Hello SOC!

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hello SOC!

Postby PyroFX on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Hello,

I have not been playing Risk (or any game derived from it) for very long, but really enjoy playing. I would really like to be able to play better for the simple fact of I am getting tired of some people completely bashing me for what I originally thought would have been a decent move.

I am in my fifth and final year of college at Radford University (after a few transfers and figuring out what I would like to major in).

I look forward to learning some pointers!
Cadet PyroFX

Re: Hello SOC!

Postby Caymanmew on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:57 pm

PyroFX wrote:Hello,

I have not been playing Risk (or any game derived from it) for very long, but really enjoy playing. I would really like to be able to play better for the simple fact of I am getting tired of some people completely bashing me for what I originally thought would have been a decent move.

I am in my fifth and final year of college at Radford University (after a few transfers and figuring out what I would like to major in).

I look forward to learning some pointers!

i have added you into the next class..... before you know it you will be one of the basher and the bashed ;)
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Return to SoC Training Grounds