Conquer Club

New Member for SoC - where to post

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

New Member for SoC - where to post

Postby faresmotors on Wed May 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Dear All,

Thank you for the interactive website... and thank you for the 1st promotion: get into SoC!!! =D>
As requested, below is a small introduction of myself:
My name is Jo, 32 yo, Half Russian and Half Lebanese, living in Kazakhstan... hehehehe, what a combination! :mrgreen:
I'm branch director of www.dargroup.com in Kazakhstan and since most of my time is in front of laptop :D and I discovered recently that I like this game, so I would like to push further my knowledge and how I should play better.
I'm interested to get monitored by your team.

ps: Sorry if I posted in a bad Topic, please move it where necessary and awaiting further notification from your side!
thanks

regards, YF
Corporal faresmotors

Re: New Member for SoC - where to post

Postby lt.Futt on Tue May 31, 2011 3:58 am

I saw you did call for responding to your posts. I just did discover.

I'm sorry that we missed you. But I just can't get you right. In one post you say you dedicate your promotion to the SoC. In another post you say that you never received any info from The SoC; The SoC missed you.

I saw through the latest student list from the 22nd of May. You was not there. If you read carefully in every new call out for new students, you'll discover that the call out post is the only secure way to be added for the coming weeks class. Else we may miss some students.

Please update us right and we'll get in touch with you.
Major lt.Futt

Return to SoC Training Grounds