Conquer Club

New Life-Long Learner

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

New Life-Long Learner

Postby Sean_Mac on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:15 am

Hi Gang,

I'm new to CC, having only just found the game after reading about it in a post in a Tribal Wars forum. I joined last week and enjoyed it so much I purchased a premium membership. I enjoy all types of gaming (except FPS - terrible hand-eye coordination, guess its the age) and I grew up playing Risk. I like to think I'm good at games but after looking at my first several games of CC, it might be more appropriate to say that I'm not terrible ;-)

I just received the PM about the SoC and thought I'd volunteer for some training. I would be grateful for any and all assistance that can be provided. As it says in the subject, I disagree with the adage that "you can't teach an old dog new tricks" - I'm an old dog and I love to learn!

Cheers,
Sean
Corporal 1st Class Sean_Mac

Re: New Life-Long Learner

Postby Foxglove on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm

CC will seem much more manageable time-wise if you're used to Tribal Wars. :D No need to wake up in the middle of the night to send out attacks :P
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby wacicha on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:17 pm

Or wake up to move your troops out, lol
Major wacicha

Postby gloryordeath on Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:41 pm

good grief don't get me started...CC is my happy place now.

welcome to the society we are happy to help. :)
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds