Conquer Club

Assassin games

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Assassin games

Postby StoopsTroops on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:50 pm

I know I'm not a "cook", but I might as well be when it comes to Assassin games. I just started my first one and need advice on stratey.

Do I build up and try to hold regions like in a normal game? Or do I simply focus on taking out my assigned target?

Any and all advice is welcome.

Thanks!
Sergeant 1st Class StoopsTroops

Re: Assassin games

Postby StoopsTroops on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Anyone?

Postby Seulessliathan on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:32 pm

depends on map, drop, number of players, cards

playing small maps with many players, you can focus on your target at once, bigger maps with lesser players, you can take bonuses first. If it´s esca, first turns are the same as for standard esca.
Brigadier Seulessliathan

Postby tdans on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:00 pm

ok best assassin games are in fuedal
Lieutenant tdans

Postby KoE_Sirius on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:14 pm

tdans wrote:ok best assassin games are in fuedal

Yeah I agree. You have a good chance if you build and wait for your target to suicide against his.This only works on feudal.
Highest Rank 4th.
Major KoE_Sirius

Postby StoopsTroops on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm on a pretty large map, Charleston, with 8 players. Spoils are flat-rate and reinforcements are chained.

Any advice?

Postby gloryordeath on Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm

Not really my thing but I will offer a tip in getting help in pretty much anything. Make it simple, if you want help in a game give a game link, people like easy. If there is not a set rule so to speak on what you are asking be specific in your questions.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby Joodoo on Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:32 am

Even though I'm not experienced on assassin, I think these could be some stuff to note:
1.If anyone other than your target is getting killed, try and stop it by blocking/attacking whoever is trying to kill their target.
2.It is often a good strategy to make it not obvious who your target is through your attacks. There are exceptions, including when your target is about to win or when you have a large army compared to your target.
3.Continents are usually not important in assassin except in very large maps. If you try to take a continent by killing other ppl off (other than your target), then someone else may have a better chance at winning.
4.Watch out for suiciders. Even if they're trying to take out their target in a reckless manner, you'll probably need to stop the suicider's assassin.
TheSaxlad wrote:The Dice suck a lot of the time.

And if they dont suck then they blow.

:D
Lieutenant Joodoo

Return to SoC Training Grounds