Conquer Club

Who is your fave mod thread.

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Who is your fave mod thread.

Postby gloryordeath on Sun May 24, 2009 11:53 am

This was started in general so I thought I would post the link here. Lets get some votes for wacicha going. We would not have this fine school if it was not for him.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=87320
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Re: Who is your fave mod thread.

Postby Frozen on Sun May 24, 2009 12:12 pm

owenshooter wrote:
caymanmew wrote:HER ARE THE MISSED PEOPLE ON TEAM CC what will happen when i disside the top 12 on both threads will go head to head to see who is the faverate person on team CC

i have no idea what in the hell "FAVERATE" means, so i didn't vote in either poll... not to mention, it is a suck up poll in the first place... each mod would receive substantially different votes within the areas that they are involved with... anyway, if you can clarify what "FAVERATE" means, i'd be more than happy to vote in both of these threads that should be merged...-0

haha, great answer.
Sergeant 1st Class Frozen

Postby Caymanmew on Sun May 24, 2009 12:21 pm

sorry are reddy voted
Colonel Caymanmew
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director

Postby owenshooter on Sun May 24, 2009 2:31 pm

gloryordeath wrote:This was started in general so I thought I would post the link here. Lets get some votes for wacicha going. We would not have this fine school if it was not for him.

seriously? you are taking that silly vote THIS seriously? wacicha knows he is the bomb... a silly vote in the GD doesn't change anything...-0
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Woodruff on Sun May 24, 2009 2:33 pm

owenshooter wrote:
gloryordeath wrote:This was started in general so I thought I would post the link here. Lets get some votes for wacicha going. We would not have this fine school if it was not for him.

seriously? you are taking that silly vote THIS seriously? wacicha knows he is the bomb... a silly vote in the GD doesn't change anything...-0

Is there something wrong with gloryordeath looking out for someone who does so much for the school here?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby gloryordeath on Sun May 24, 2009 4:41 pm

It's all just in fun guys and yes I like to give wac some props when I can.
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Return to SoC Training Grounds