1. Pampas is like a Grassland, while the Caatinga is a dry, semi arid vegetation.
2. The legend is not readable. Looks like this font is not to use with dark colours. Gran Chaco and Patagonia are terrible to read.
3. I dont think I would create any bridge in the Paraná river, the little "bottleneck" there is not a problem.
4. What I would suggest instead would be a bridge connecting Amapá to Xingu,
5. instead of Japurá to Rondônia.
6. I keep my opinion that we could split Santiago, having Andes as 7 territories and 4 borders to bonus of 4
7. And you still need to move Tierra del Fuego name nearer to it
1. I will switch their colours
2. Are you talking about the version on page 11 or 12? Because, I think 12 is very readable.
3. I think this bridge is a good idea. If you're stuck in that area you have such a long way to go up to the northwest point of the map.
5. Do you mean Japura to Roraima? This would make the Amapa/Xingu connection make more sense. The only possible problem with removing Japura/Roraima is that you can take over bogota and cut down 1 border. Is this a good idea or not?
6. Well. I really don't like the idea of 45 territories. As I have said, for 1v1 and 3 player games it is a bad number
7. I guess I'll switch to dashed lines instead of dots for the ocean routes, so this move will be easier. I don't see any problem with these borders, and I like bigger borders than this. I don't want thin tiny lines.
The title to me screams outdoors and wildlife which is a big thing anywhere I guess, but with the Amazon it's even bigger to me. I think it fits quite well.
I think a picture of Simon Bolivar would work. I don't know how Marv feels about this though. He doesn't represent all of South America, but he did lead I think five revolutionary wars?
I was reading and there is also this guy Jose de San Martin who I think is a national hero for Argentina? Maybe we can find all of the big revolutionaries for South America and place pictures on them on the map.
I'm not sure how many there are, but I think there's space for a few.
edit: I guess there's at least 7