Conquer Club

Favourite Game Settings

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Favourite Game Settings

Postby random21 on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:47 pm

I suggest a system to remember favourite game settings. Say option 1-5 for example, although really many more is ideal.

When I go to start a game, there should be a number of options to "program" a favourite game settings.

#1 Map USA 2.1 settings: Adjacent Fog Polymorphic 4 Trench

#2 Eurasia Trips Chained Flat Rate Sunny

#3 Kc2 No spoils Fog chained Dubs

#4 Kc2 No spoils Fog Chained Poly Dubs

#5 Eurasia Poly Trips Chained flat rate sunny

A player need only select option 1, and create 2 games. Or select option 4 create 1 game.

If a person regularly uses the same speed game settings, on same map etc etc. Could just streamline the process.

Thinking of it further. Perhaps this will help clan MOW's. If a Clan uses particular map and settings repeatedly vs opponents, MOWs having a plentitude of this option would so very much help them... I imagine.

So yep,

Also this will save players from accidentally created WRONG games. I know i sure have. Not saying that this is annoyance to many, but how many have meant to create a game, and they select all the right settings, but forget to select the right map? So you get default of Classic instead of map you intended..

That's only happened to me twice. What I normally do wrong is forget to specific the correct number of players in Poly... making in dubs, instead of say trips or quads.

No mistakes. And its quicker...
Field Marshal random21

Return to Suggestions