Conquer Club

Change foe option

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Change foe option

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:23 pm

Time
Last edited by jgordon1111 on Fri May 06, 2016 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private jgordon1111

Re: Change foe option

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:40 pm

I'm sorry, what's the suggestion?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:07 pm

IcePack wrote:I'm sorry, what's the suggestion?

Ok I will clarify add the forum to what anyone you have foed, you don't piss them off and they don't piss you off, neither of you can speak in a thread the other has started.
Already pm,wall and games are covered this is just an add on

I am guessing you are already thinking of at least one reason for saying no, because it was pretty clear already
Or did you go to rally the troops?
Private jgordon1111

Postby IcePack on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:34 pm

jgordon1111 wrote:
IcePack wrote:I'm sorry, what's the suggestion?

Ok I will clarify add the forum to what anyone you have foed, you don't piss them off and they don't piss you off, neither of you can speak in a thread the other has started.
Already pm,wall and games are covered this is just an add on

I am guessing you are already thinking of at least one reason for saying no, because it was pretty clear already
Or did you go to rally the troops?

I have no idea why you think I'm "rallying the troops"? Who are they supposedly? Why do you think that? Because I happened to post and I didn't like a couple of suggestions you posted previously? :roll:

I genuinely was interested in what you were trying to suggest. It took me a few reads to understand what you were suggesting. The way its written is hard to understand. It made it seem like you were suggesting the foe feature work on forums (which as you clarified / said it already does) so I was trying to figure out what was different. :-s

Anyway, how would it work for moderators? Many of them have people foed and have to post numerous threads that others would need to be able to post in (potentially those who are foed). Perhaps it might work in specific non needed areas like off topics or something, but wondering how practical it would be if implimented forum wide without some sort of work around.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:33 pm

No ice they can still post in a thread you make in the forum, it is hidden until another player quotes them, what I am suggesting stops them from posting,same as pm,wall or game
It would actually make it easier for moderators for the reasons I first posted and yes it could be limited to off topics if the mods chose that option but forum wide would cut down even more on all flames etc.

Disregard the rest of the previous post it was a precieved preemptive move for the onslaught of naysayers
Private jgordon1111

Postby Symmetry on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:34 am

jgordon1111 wrote:No ice they can still post in a thread you make in the forum, it is hidden until another player quotes them, what I am suggesting stops them from posting,same as pm,wall or game
It would actually make it easier for moderators for the reasons I first posted and yes it could be limited to off topics if the mods chose that option but forum wide would cut down even more on all flames etc.

Disregard the rest of the previous post it was a precieved preemptive move for the onslaught of naysayers

Perhaps you could fill out the form and edit your OP to include it. I know you don't have a particularly favourable view of me, but it seems like your lack of clarity is hurting you here.

Rather than having mods asking you to say what you mean, and then attacking them for doing so, why not put it clearly in the first post so that people can judge?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm

tell me j :
how would this work in regards to your chasing betiko around the forums??? would you be exempt from it, or no?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby betiko on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:09 pm

jgordon, I refuse to approve your suggestions if you don't make any effort to write in proper english. Right now, your suggestion HAS BEEN DISMISSED!!
Major betiko

Postby jgordon1111 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:50 pm

betiko wrote:jgordon, I refuse to approve your suggestions if you don't make any effort to write in proper english. Right now, your suggestion HAS BEEN DISMISSED!!

Bugger off Betiko,

Proper enough?

I believe I shall henceforth refer to you as bob, =D>
Private jgordon1111

Postby apey on Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Or jgordon could automatically be added to every foe list.
That would make CC better!
04:42:40 ‹apey› uhoh
04:42:40 ‹ronc8649› uhoh
iAmCaffeine: 4/28/2016. I love how the PL players are getting wet on your wall
Corporal 1st Class apey

Return to Suggestions