Conquer Club

My Recipe for Lackaroni and Cheese

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

My Recipe for Lackaroni and Cheese

Postby nhulbert on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:48 pm

I realize there's a ton of ideas floating around out there. I, along with tons of other people think you're doing an excellent job with everything you're doing with this site. These are just some ideas that I don't know whether or not you're already working on or not. They're nicely organized so that you can breeze through them if you decide to check them out.

1. Freestyle

A. Turn timer - An answer to the prayers of those that hate "turn-hanging". The game creator could set a custom amount of time for how long players have to take their turn after they choose to begin their turns. For example, if it's set to, say, 30 minutes, players have 30 minutes to take their turn. If they don't finish playing by then, that could lead into the following idea.

B. Auto attack - An option that would attack automatically if someone happens to not be able to finish their turn on time. For instance, little Johnny just got home from school and is ready to take his 4 turns before polishing off his homework. While he's mid-turn in a great game, he's got 4 cards and still can't get a turn-in. Suddenly, his dad comes home and says he wants to get on the computer, NOW. Johnny is forced to leave, but the auto-attack is not. It's an option that could get him that 5th card by determining his largest, attack-prone army, and attacking the smallest adjacent army, getting him that last card that he so desperately needs to finish off his foes once and for all.

2. Sequential

A. Turn limits - The creator of a game can choose how long every turn will last (I.E. 15 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, 3 days). This would allow players to play almost as if it were real-time. On the other hand, it would give more time to those that don't get computer time every day.

3. Team Games

A. No Double-Turns - The way it is now, teams can get together and pull a double-turn together regardless of whether or not No Double-Turns is set. This could be changed by simply making the entire team unable to play first after only one of them ended the previous turn.

That's all I've got for now. I hope it's enough... ha!!

Best regards,
Lo
Major nhulbert

Postby SMITH197 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:56 pm

so a team game squential kinda? so if it were a 4 person double game, both players on team one would get the green light and then when they were done, team two goes. I'd enjoy that.
Corporal 1st Class SMITH197

Postby nhulbert on Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:14 pm

That, or the way I was thinking was that a player from team B would be the last to play, meaning neither of them could be the first to play on the next turn. Then, only one player from team A needs to trigger the next turn for either player from team B to start playing theirs.
Major nhulbert

Postby SMITH197 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:31 pm

that would be good too
Corporal 1st Class SMITH197

Postby lackattack on Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:37 pm

haha funny title

I got this topic bookmarked... thats the best I can do at the moment :)
Sergeant lackattack

Return to Suggestions