Conquer Club

Forced Recruitment

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Forced Recruitment

Postby rockfist on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:51 am

Thanks...that answers the how...although I still think it shouldn’t be possible for leaders to lock people in.
Brigadier rockfist

Postby Mad777 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:15 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:
rockfist wrote:
Shannon Apple wrote:
rockfist wrote:Can’t you just leave a clan on your own anyway?

Not if it's set as your default usergroup, then you have to get a clan leader to boot you. That was the issue in the case I mentioned earlier. :lol:

In every other game I’ve ever played weather it was called a clan, guild, alliance, or whatever you could leave in your own. I never knew you couldn’t here. You should be able to.

Leaders of any usergroup or clan can make that group/clan your default group. As standard it's "registered users" but let's take you as an example. Monkies & Sexies tribe has been made the default group, which means you can't leave. You would need a leader of the tribe or admin to remove you. Your tribe has actually done that for all it's members too.

I believe a Tribe member can leave by himself without the help of that Tribe leader, unless you are a leader then admin will need to do it for you.
Tribe tab has the "Leave Trive" link that can be use to leave it without anything else ;)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:13 pm

That's something then, but I don't think clans have that option.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Shannon Apple on Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:25 pm

That was Josko with the Monkies & Sexies. He was dicking around with the settings one day and messed up everyone's avatars and we near killed him. :lol: Now it's a default group. We can still leave though I think. Although, I see no Tribes tab anymore. Wonder why that is. Since you guys mentioned it, it's obviously meant to be there.

I agree with you rockfist. We definitely should be able to leave any group on our own, except Team CC.
00:33:53 ‹riskllama› will her and i ever hook up, LLT???
00:34:09 ‹LiveLoveTeach› You and Shannon?
00:34:20 ‹LiveLoveTeach› Bahahahahahaha
00:34:22 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I doubt it
00:34:30 ‹LiveLoveTeach› I don't think she's into farm animals
Brigadier Shannon Apple
Chatter
Chatter

Forced Recruitment

Postby InnyaFacce on Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:44 am

Clan :
When you are the Leader of a Clan - If you decide that you want to leave the Clan
You will need to contact king achilles to have yourself removed from the Clan

Tribe : This is the option you have from your Tribe Tab
You can leave your Tribe at any time.
However, you will only be able to join a new Tribe once every 30 days.
You last joined a Tribe days ago. LEAVE TRIBE
DAS SCHLOß DOUBLES F/S 222 FROM 225 [99%] BEST WINNING STREAK 92-0
Brigadier InnyaFacce

Postby IcePack on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 am

InnyaFacce wrote:Clan :
When you are the Leader of a Clan - If you decide that you want to leave the Clan

You’re actually supposed to contact the head cd (first) for leader changes. You theoretically can contact KA, but the head clan director is supposed to lead those changes because they can involve more then just swapping a player out (shutting down clans, clan splits, etc) and he would ultimately direct other directors or make requests based on those additional factors.

Same goes for leaders who won’t remove members, etc. it’s good to contact the clan dept head so they can make note of problems and ensure they don’t happen moving forward. Clan leaders have responsibilities in order to receive privs, so if you go straight to admin it lessons the ability of clan dept to help keep clans running smoothly and mitigate problems

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Forced Recruitment

Postby InnyaFacce on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:00 pm

IcePack wrote:You’re actually supposed to contact the head cd (first) for leader changes. You theoretically can contact KA, but the head clan director is supposed to lead those changes because they can involve more then just swapping a player out (shutting down clans, clan splits, etc) and he would ultimately direct other directors or make requests based on those additional factors.

I did contact the Head Clan Director first ...
I was given all the instructions to shut down the Clan Forum and Removal of Clan Members
But, I had to use king achilles for MY removal from the Clan and also a Team CC UserGroup that I was a member of
Brigadier InnyaFacce

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:24 pm

InnyaFacce wrote:

IcePack wrote:You’re actually supposed to contact the head cd (first) for leader changes. You theoretically can contact KA, but the head clan director is supposed to lead those changes because they can involve more then just swapping a player out (shutting down clans, clan splits, etc) and he would ultimately direct other directors or make requests based on those additional factors.

I did contact the Head Clan Director first ...
I was given all the instructions to shut down the Clan Forum and Removal of Clan Members
But, I had to use king achilles for MY removal from the Clan and also a Team CC UserGroup that I was a member of

Yes, only an admin has the actual power to remove you as a leader. IcePack isn't disagreeing with that.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Forced Recruitment

Postby InnyaFacce on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:05 pm

InnyaFacce wrote:I did contact the Head Clan Director first ...

iAmCaffeine wrote:Yes, only an admin has the actual power to remove you as a leader. IcePack isn't disagreeing with that.

iAmCaff
Where did I mention that IcePack was disagreeing with my responses ?
Why is that you always try to make something out of nothing ?
As is the case once again your input is totally useless
You did not bring anything new to the conversation that has already been discussed
Brigadier InnyaFacce

Postby Mad777 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Shannon Apple wrote:That was Josko with the Monkies & Sexies. He was dicking around with the settings one day and messed up everyone's avatars and we near killed him. :lol: Now it's a default group. We can still leave though I think. Although, I see no Tribes tab anymore. Wonder why that is. Since you guys mentioned it, it's obviously meant to be there.

I agree with you rockfist. We definitely should be able to leave any group on our own, except Team CC.

Tribe tab should be visible from your Central Command, just beside the Clan tab...if you can’t see it is an issue, this tab should be visible being in a Tribe or not.

(...and yeah I remember that day when josko did that and changed all avatars, if I’m not mistaking it was for the last year CC Olympics... :lol: )
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:45 am

InnyaFacce wrote:

InnyaFacce wrote:I did contact the Head Clan Director first ...

iAmCaffeine wrote:Yes, only an admin has the actual power to remove you as a leader. IcePack isn't disagreeing with that.

iAmCaff
Where did I mention that IcePack was disagreeing with my responses ?
Why is that you always try to make something out of nothing ?
As is the case once again your input is totally useless
You did not bring anything new to the conversation that has already been discussed

Lol? English comprehension must be hard I guess.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Forced Recruitment

Postby InnyaFacce on Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:37 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:Lol? English comprehension must be hard I guess.

Yes it must be hard for you to comprehend
Most of the time you simply repeat things that have already been posted
I suppose that makes you think that you are contributing to the topic

Here is a perfect example of your posting pattern

iAmCaffeine wrote:Yes, only an admin has the actual power to remove you as a leader.

You did not contribute any new information to this topic
All you did was re-word what was already posted
Brigadier InnyaFacce

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:42 am

If your English grammar, choice of words and sentence structure were better you would understand why your comments made it look like you were trying to disagree with Ice.

As for adding to the topic, it’s my thread so I’ll do what I want. The current topic of default memberships is not strictly about forced recruitment so we’re already off tooic. Now stop before I take my ball and go inside.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby rockfist on Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:55 am

Sorry, I made it go off topic, but its a closely related topic IMO.
Brigadier rockfist

Forced Recruitment

Postby InnyaFacce on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:02 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:If your English grammar, choice of words and sentence structure were better you would understand why your comments made it look like you were trying to disagree with Ice.

As for adding to the topic, it’s my thread so I’ll do what I want. The current topic of default memberships is not strictly about forced recruitment so we’re already off tooic. Now stop before I take my ball and go inside.

Are you a member of the grammar police ?
If so ...
Maybe you should use spell check before you click on Submit
My comments did not in any way look like I was trying to disagree with IcePack
You made an assumption of what I wrote - which in my opinion seems to be what you like to do quite a lot
This topic was off kilter long before I made my post
Maybe you should go inside and and have a coffee - you probably need more caffeine
Brigadier InnyaFacce

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:39 am

InnyaFacce wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:If your English grammar, choice of words and sentence structure were better you would understand why your comments made it look like you were trying to disagree with Ice.

Are you a member of the grammar police ?
If so ...
Maybe you should use spell check before you click on Submit
My comments did not in any way look like I was trying to disagree with IcePack
You made an assumption of what I wrote - which in my opinion seems to be what you like to do quite a lot
This topic was off kilter long before I made my post
Maybe you should go inside and and have a coffee - you probably need more caffeine

Mistakez happen when typign fast on movile u fortubately!

More seriously, spelling and grammar are not the same. Furthermore, mistakes happen. I know how to spell topic, just like I know how to spell “face”, and that losing is a word whilst loosing isnt’t.

As someone who is definitely more qualified in the English language than a redneck, I’m telling you the way you phrased your sentences was done so in a way that looks like a disagreement. Whether you agree or not doesn’t make you less wrong. People make assumptions based on how things are written. That’s kinda how text works, same as the tone you use when speaking or your facial expressions. I imagine yours is often one of severe perplexion.

The topic was already off the path indeed, but you are the one who brought “not contributing to the topic” into play. I simply gave an observation regarding that point.

At the end of the day this is extremely pointless. I am enjoying myself though.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Forced Recruitment

Postby InnyaFacce on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:47 am

Last edited by InnyaFacce on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier InnyaFacce

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:37 pm

Please take the back-and-forth banter to another forum. This topic is about Forced Recruitment.

This is the only warning I will give before the topic is locked.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby chapcrap on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:17 pm

IcePack keeps adding me. Apparently I can’t enforce my restraining order across the internet.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:24 am

chapcrap wrote:IcePack keeps adding me. Apparently I can’t enforce my restraining order across the internet.

Get back in your cage, nobody said you can get out! :twisted:

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby RiskTycoon on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:18 pm

That's just plain creepy.
"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're a misfit!"
Major RiskTycoon

Previous